Fat / chubby thread

Fat / chubby thread

Damn I love this fat whore

Want moar?

Kek. Even the dog is disgusted. By the way letting a dude suck you clean is gay as fuck.

Oh yeah!

My nigga

Nice solid body - keep going!

Mommy?

More!

More!!

Please tell me there's nudes user!

That would be crazy

last one for a bit, need to shower up

Dammit, thanks though!

Saving her user!

here's another chubby that loves to fuck around on her boyfriend
Like the kind of fuck around where "hey my BF is gone to the corner store to get smokes, what you wanna do for five min?"

If they exist, I don't have them

Siri is a fucking goddess

Dat booty

Wife's lactating tits

You know a lot of whores. Kudos.

Dammit

Keep going...

Dat booty indeed

That duckface.... so fucking funny!

trick is
>don't kiss and tell
>never call girls that fuck around whores and don't degrade them for doing it, say its natural and society needs to accept that humans are not natural with only one partner. and stuff like that, they tell their friends and so forth and end up getting many side chicks.
in all honestly since moving to this city 12 years ago I haven't banged a chick that didn't have a boyfriend or husband a the time.
well Nikki is single on my couch right now, this girl is so horny all the time she masturbate's in her sleep even, kinda chubby at the hips and belly from having 2 kids

more please

Two yummy girls!

Nice bit of milf. Got more of her?

How do you go about getting nude photos from them?

Thanks

I rented her an extra room, she just got out of prison after 2 years for stabbing her husband in the neck. she still sleeps on the couch. I think she feels comfortable with people always walking by her when she sleeps because id prison every 30 min bed checks and stuff

Dude she probably has a yeast infection or std and she is scraching her nasty vagina in her sleep. I hope you wore a condom fucking with all those nasty whores

But the body that goes with it... .god damn yes

I know, right?

I'd love to drink the milk straight from her udders

any ass?

Brave man ;)

Love her shape, cute face too

well normally at 5 am if Kira not here she will snapchat me (she even snapchatted me from her boyfriends bed one morning lol

just ask them to add to snapchat, and then say we should snapchat some time. i kinda threw in that I get the best wood in the morning

Hhnnggg!!!

no unfortunately

yeah man. she's really lovely.

moar!

Keeps it nice and shaved too.... good slut

no shes masturbating, i stood there and watched.
and no std or yeast infection, she's always been a nympho, I've known her since she was like 6 and i was 14. I wouldn't let any fucking stranger move into my place. and yes i use a dome because she's not on the pill or anything.

Enjoy your aids nasty faggot.

Loads of this girl

nudes?

What age did you first fuck her?

dump her nudes

Nice body

sorry user. don't have any.. i wish i could though

I suppose leading up to that point she was already into you?

saved!

more of her pls

Recently I've started dating a chubby girl. Well, she's fat really, but I didn't care because I prefer curvy girls. She's kinda cute, but I've found out having sex with her is really not my thing.
So I have two options. I'm thinking about getting her to start doing some kind of sport, like roller skating or simply jogging. Is investing time on this stuff worth it? Is there any chance this could work?

I'd like to read your thoughts

I'm gonna cum so hard to this bitch!

Fat & perfect!

Nah....her only sport is "eating".

Comments for GF ?

she can lose weight but not with your push... she gotta choose it herself. sorry annon you have to get used to it or break up with her

nice tits

when she turned 14 as that was the legal age in my country, her mum wanted us together because the other guys where all worthless and would be trouble for her. I didn't do dope and worked full time and had my own place.

But she wen't off on her own anyway at 16 and and wen't with the shittiest piece of hit guy's she could find got on drugs, dropped out of school (she had the best grades of anyone in that school), because she's always been a sex addict dude pimped her out and that led to more drugs and 13 years later here she is back with me where her mum wanted her in the first place, all used and abused now though. and her mum died while she was in prison.
I had no clue about kira, when I first met her I said "we should hook up some time, at the hips" and she smiled and said ya we should.
then a few months later i she was a regular fuck friend