Hi, Sup Forums! I just made a comic. How do you like it?

Hi, Sup Forums! I just made a comic. How do you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackcatsan.blogspot.pe/
blackcatsan.blogspot.pe/p/webcomic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit perspective

Hmmm intradesting

so far is excellent. moar

Moar

Glad you like it. :)

This shit was posted a couple days ago. where did i put that imgur link

Do anal you fag

Hope you find it. ;)

I'm not gonna lie to you. The idea of criticizing religion is banal as fuck. Maybe in the 1980s that would have seemed fresh.

this was posted months ago.

Actually, I don't care what you think. I just made this for fun. The idea came out and I liked it.

I didn't save it. Also i ain't paying $15 for this shit when i can get better for free

It's actually $10.00. It's your money and you can spend it in whatever you desire. ;)
For people who like my work they can get the full comic at this price.

BEEEEEEAAAAAAMS

has anyone actually bought it yet? Also how long did it take you?

Yep, I sold 2. If you checked my blog, you would realize that this comic is sketchy. The main idea was to share the story.

It's reasonably arousing, it's just not "I'd pay for it" tier. What it really is though is a great art/story level for a web comic. You might consider doing an erotic web comic and make your money of ad revenue (be picky about who you choose for an ad provider if you want people to not block).

Bump, moar

Link?

post faster op

My blog: blackcatsan.blogspot.pe/

Beam Beam Beam Beam Beam Beam

Thanks. Actually, I did not invest too much effort in the artwork. I can do way better art. I will consider your idea. Also I thinking of creating an account on patreon.

I'm actually super aroused and am going to buy it

Beam beam beam beam beam beam

>plock
>plock
>plock
Pwease no plock plock

Thank you.
Here:
blackcatsan.blogspot.pe/p/webcomic.html

>aww! sweet lord!
>topkek

I like minimalist coloring but I think your work could do with a fresh coat of paint

congrats on making a comic though, that's something I still can't get my unmotivated art-ass to do

good luck with the pantreon, but I think if you're going to ask for money then you should consider taking on a colorist -

- out of curiosity, do you have any of your singular works that you're proud of posting?

The beams

As I say before, this is a sketchy comic. No much effort invested in coloring nor lineart.
Here. This is a commission I made some weeks ago.