DID SHE JUST?!??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice b8 m8

Hahahaha, you all gay!

I think all niggers should be exterminated

No she DID T JUST!!!

Proof?
Or perhaps its trolling on her part, if not... kill her immideatly.

no she didn't
sage

I'd fuck her but then punch all her fucking teeth out for supporting Hillary and wtf is this captcha for fucks sake?

ohh shit niggaaa , checkin em.

Yeah, you hit "verify" when there's none left.

Fucking dubs thread

this happens all the damn time

im so tired of that captcha, what's up with selecting all these store fronts?

Yeah, I hit verify and that is when the red writing pops up insisting "Please also check the new images" and would not verify. Hence me screenshotting it and showing it afterwards.

Selecting store fronts is one of the easier ones. I hate the ones that disappear and reveal new tiles after you click them. Those are the ones that usually bug for me.

And why are they always in some Muslim or 3rd world shithole?

nope. its a bug that happens to me also.

my bad guys, i'm tired as shit and just dumbfuck retarded too

It only is if you don't have to select them repeatedly. They sometimes throw these extremely vague building fronts that look nothing like store fronts but you have to pick themy anyways.

fkn check her twitter you goofs

I think if you're gonna change your sex, you shouldn't be allowed to pick your own name. That's cheating. They should get their parents or someone else like their grandma or something to rename them.

Either fake or.... deleted? I bet its fake.

this is now a get thread

Show me DOUBLES/TRIPS

I really like that approach. Would sort out such accidents like "Stefonknee"

Please talk nicely about Sweden!

When it comes to store fronts I just tick all the pictures that have a sign out the front of the business or writing on the glass. I get it every time unless its one of those stupid fucking disappearing tiles ones.

Why the fuck did they even introduce that stupid disappearing shit? I literally just spent about 2 minutes trying to do the captcha.

I think that's a result of letting niggers pick their own names.

>niggers
Sadly not in that case time, bro

-time

Reversing her first operation?

Rolling for future cancer

Gotta get those oppression points

A true inspiration
www ibtimes com/caitlyn-jenner-regrets-transitioning-woman-wants-become-bruce-again-report-2367939

terry moretz is her mom

Shes is getting some good old English cock in every hole so I think she will stay a female a while.

fake as fuck. Try harder, little cuck

She wants to transition into her mom? Kinda like Norman Bates.

couldn't agree more. They are fucking scum