Tell whats the perfect homemade buttplug

Tell whats the perfect homemade buttplug

nothing is so good than a glas butt plug,
home made but plug hmm ? dont know. But
use little tomatos and put them in without knowing when they will come back from their travel, u only know they will come back ;), ah btw tits or gtfo

bump

>Has no fuckin idea its probably a trap faggot asking it
>demands tits
Kek.

your own benis

You can get buttplug for like 10$ at amazon or ebay

I can tell you don't eat carrots, or probably any vegetables for that matter, because a hollowed and skinned carrot like that would be so flimsy that you could snap it just giving it a hard flick.

b/ helpful as always

SHARPIE IN POOPER

buy a buutplug u idiot, ramdom stuff will broke u ass

top kek...

Pop can

Glass jars

Curling iron, plug in, turn on , wait 20 minutes and jam it up your ass. Works even better in a full bathtub...faggot.

full a glas bottle maximal with water, now u can use it as a "dildo" and doest have probs with
negative pressure (i know, no butt plug but)

your fist

penis

A mercury thermometer

u can also use a big candle, u can cut it, and make it warm, so it haves no "sharp" edges, maybe use it with a condom, i dont know if its good for ur intestine ?!

not op here
candle with condom might actually work. used a small candle as a dildo a few times. They are actually quite sturdy, but never do it without a condom. serious health risk!

Selfie stick

Like this, but you use a ginger root. Peel it first. The enzymes will act as a natural relaxant to help you start putting it in.

can we get some tits up in this gay ass thread?

anybody here with a great idea for a diy enema?

the craziest Idea I had so far is a mini water pump wired to an usb power bank with a small tube going inside you.
Feels awesome to get filled that fast.

WTF is wrong with you. Go to the drug store, buy one of these for $3.

a knife

this

who said it was hollow you fucking nigger

I can confirm this works

jesus... the carrot isn't hollow, genius. There is a hollowed section which will snap off, leaving your ass to enjoy the fruits of your stupidity.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That stupid part where it shrinks down.

Yeah, that'll prolly get stuck in your asshole.

Also, why hasn't anyone suggested making one out of wood? If you sand it with 1000 grit and apply some good oil that helps waterproof it, it should work fine.

bu tthen ppl would see him buy it knawmimsayin

Vegetables of his stupidity*

I wish I could do that.

yeah, would be handy

Don't buy them from the same place constantly? The people at drugstores don't care, they've handled far worse than some deviant who likes liquids in their asses. They'll just assume you have constipation if you only come in occasionally, or not even think of it at all.