Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

What's the best way to keep a girl quiet while fucking her? This girl moans so much with my dick. We're going to be staying at a hotel. And tips or tricks? Pillows, running shower while fucking in bathroom?

I want to fuck the shit out of this girl just like I do at home but I need her quiet.

Pic related. She's asian.

Also, asian thread.

I usually stuff her panties into her mouth and then put my hand over it. Make sure its relatively clean and make sure she doesn't choke. Works best if its the kind of underwear that doesn't have a bunch of holes like lace. Doesn't work with a thong. Panties don't need to be completely in.

Easy. Have another guy stick his man ham in her mouth while you bang her.

Put a hand over her mouth? Are you retarded or something?

Maybe I can get her passed out drunk and fuck her. And I'll record it for Sup Forums of course.

I figured it out thanks. Let's just post asians now.

No inb4 chloroform?
Chloroform

This, have same problem with my gf due to her size vs my size, also, tell her to hug a pillow, or "shut the fuck up"

Choke her
Put a pillow on her face and press hard

I don't do this to silence them, I just really like doing that.

That sounds hella lame.
Just buy a ball gag if you're gonna waste any money. Its better if she's conscious, else it'd be like fucking a dead body and she don't remember a thing.

She can't breath when I do that. If she breathes only through her knows, I will make her black out. It almost happened once.

I fail to see the problem with this

nudes?

I get harder if she's struggling and making noise. Also, you'd need to do the sex cleanup for 2.

I love constraining women and choking or asphyxiating them to the point of pass out. I love their soft smooth hands beating against my back and their soft smooth legs rubbing against me as they frantically thrash for oxygen.

I've never fucked a passed out girl. I've always wanted to do it. We've never been into kink that much. Just a little role play. I ate her ass once, or twice. I'll see of she's down for a ball gag.

When we're at my house I let her be as loud as she wants. When I tell her to shut the fuck up it only works for like a couple of minutes.

I can always play a Dom and tell her I won't fuck her when she starts making noise.

Ball gag.

Not if it's at her house, but I also enjoy the struggle, good point.

Hold her down underwater. I've "accidentally" drowned my ex a couple of times. Nothing is hotter than watching a woman thrash.

If you fuck a passed out girl, you'll either be really into it or just get turned off. She won't know that it happend and you would have to clean her up too, unless you use a condom. And you gotta remember to be careful when moving an unconscious person, you could break their spine or bend them wrong.

None bro. Some user was posting these on here. Apperently he had nudes but she also posted these on reddit.

I think I'll get her passed out one of the nights we'll be there. Wonder what it's like to fuck a chick that's drunk out of her mind.

Have you had experience user?

Ya'll niggas need to post some amateur asian americans. Pls.

Bump

Stuff her panties in her mouth

Isn't that jasmine Lin?

Yeah, some. I fucked my girlfriend until she passed out several times. It was pretty funny.