Ask a psycho-Satanist and worshipper of the Hell-King,Satan himself, anything

Ask a psycho-Satanist and worshipper of the Hell-King,Satan himself, anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WcuRkaqxEAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much rent does your mom charge you, or do you do chores to pay it off. And, does she let you use the car?

Yes,she does

1 $100 a month + wash the dishes
2 only if its a medical issue

Why do you look like such a faggot

Are you struggling to understand your sex and gender?

Shut your mouth pathetic human,or i'll blast you with my black magic and evil power

prove you worship satan...
i love stanism

You look like a faggot ass bitch.

What's wrong with your left eye dude

Shut the fuck up,or i'll fuck you up with the help of the Dark Lord

why do you look like an even gayer skrillex

If ur dark Lord Satan man then y don't u gather up all day people who work with u an get guns an overthrow the planet with ur dark magic powers u claim to have. Oh an about the powers, pics or it didn't happen.

You can worhisp our father as long as you want,because he wont pick you by the look of your miserable face.Your soul will rott on Earth forever. And the sad thing is..you already know it.Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris.

Why are you such a pathetic loser?

I post in another thread and I don't give a fluck

this fucker again.

You look like a downsy pirate.

just checking. Keep up the good work

Do u sometimes drink blood?

you seem to have jazzed up your intro.

Thoughts on the band DOOM from the UK?

Satanism isnt worshipping Satan. That's devil worshipping. Satanism is similar to Atheism with magic thrown in for shits and giggles.

Im gonna need a timestamp with your face before i ask any deep questions dude...

what happened to your face?

What are your thoughts on the current refugee crusts in Europe?

This is a real picture of alexander bolton from I hate everything. It looks like you can't stay in the shadows forever you nasty brit
!

U eat ass?

weak bait gtfo

You again Larry? Fuck off!

u really need to get laid

How can you have a satanist thread in which atheist trolls aren't allowed?

Every time you make this fucking faggot threat Tom I am going to post your Facebook so anons can laugh at you

https:// www facebook com/tom.abbottyoung

Do you drink water

Why satanism? Why not just deism without honoring god? Satan lost to god making him an inferior being.

We all know that Satan has already lost to God. Seeing how you are supporting a well known loser, are you also voting for Bernie Sanders?

Saved from last night's thread.

why so much need for attention bro? its like the sixth thread like this that you make

What's on your shirt?

Satanists don't believe or worship a devil.
churchofsatan.com/

Could you explain, as briefly as you'd like, the reasons you are a Satanist?

Thanks. Curious agnostic here.

The edge is strong with you OP fucking tool.

Not sure that there's "magic" involved, but it seems better than any other organised religion.

topkek

>No Christians or atheists

Didn't say no Muslims

Ask a psycho-Satanist and worshipper of the Hell-King,Satan himself, anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

quite sure that satan does not exist, so why do you belive in a fantasy figure? also you do not look so healthy, tried to check the doc?

How have you managed this? I want to believe you, but what a random fucking thread to find such bounty.

i clinged so hard. kek

you need to find the source of your insecurity and deal with it. Making these cringe worthy, attention seeking threads that attract ridicule won't help your low self esteem and may well fuel depression and further self loathing resulting in continued thread making in a futile attempt at seeking approval and belonging that doesn't exist here.
Like I told you last time, It must suck to be you.

OP is a faggot forever.

The Holy Spirit is monitoring this thread.

didnt read. fuck off

work with a guy like you. All day he yammers on about fucking Black Metal and Satanism because his entire personality is built around those two things. 100% serious about the band's satanic messages and wouldn't consider for a second that they have gimmicks. Is all in, lives a metal life like it's still 1989

How long have you been a wizard?

youtube.com/watch?v=WcuRkaqxEAU

some old shitpost

different day

Just like people who fanboy superhero/marvel films etc. The actors don't give two shits, yet people get so fucking invested in them. Can relate to any celeb/musician actually.

ALLAH AKBAR JOIN ISLAM

is that KoRn?

not only are you edgy but you also chhoose to look edgy. why is that?

Faggot

What does satan's cock taste like?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

you do realize you are appeasing Christianity by believing in Satan right? If you truly hate Christianity at all, try the following-
>Islam
>Atheism
>Almost any Paganism (not Wicca)

How many goats have you fucked?

Solid point. There's no arguing that.

I'm sure I'll get the opportunity to say it again in your next pathetic thread you fucking bell end so you can not read that one as well

Faggot detected.

Is it a requirement for you to look like a complete failure of a human

Also you are too young to look as if you've already had a fucking stroke.