If I masturbate to a video that I received when I was a young boy (less than 18 years) of a girl at the same age...

If I masturbate to a video that I received when I was a young boy (less than 18 years) of a girl at the same age. am I a pedophile?

>not getting a kennedi dubs at least

>If I masturbate to a video that I received when I was a young boy (less than 18 years) of a girl at the same age. am I a pedophile?

Technically yea... and sure just thinking about a girl you kissed when you were 13 and you getting a hard-on makes you a pedophile too you sick fuck

post vid for the science purpose

So... I can touch myself without guilty?

This

also this photos are from her

If you accept
>If I masturbate to a video that I received when I was a young boy (less than 18 years) of a girl at the same age. am I a pedophile?

Upload to motherless and we can judge it... for science purposes as someone else stated

it's just that NOW she surely is as legal as me, but I still touching myself at her younger vids, well it's the only thing I have from her

Don't let me alone, post some good shit fags

post it

this is a good one for ethics class. I would fail because I don't care anyway and I like little girls anyway but I also like middle aged women just as much. I never really understood what age had to do with sex

what if you forget to calculate a leap year and you're off by 1 day and go to jail forever and are vilified by some segmant of shit as a pedo? WHAT THEN SOCIETY

bump

I'm actually watching the video, is hot as fuck, an also bad quality as fuck, prove that is old as fuck too

post it faggot

post it or just tell us if your teasing

This

bump

nope in fact if you dont share it, you're guaranteed to get vanned

Yeah he's right

It last 4 mins :/
how do I?

For Science!

Dropbox

So i watched CP already? didn't notice thanks OP

find a app that will allow you to cut the video in bits its not that hard just google it

Dropbox

dropbox it

nah, i do that all the time op

Jesus fap like a motherfucker she loks old enough

I used to watch CP when i was 11-14 because it was illegal and i thought it made me a badass

Ironically, now at 21, i will not date someone younger than me.

Damn what a job.
>browse Sup Forums
>write down ips
>shitpost
>???
>profit

Same but i just wanted to fap to girls my age

drop it in dropbox public folder and share the link

It was a bit of that too

Posted to Sup Forums 4 days ago and again on Aug 4 2015
Fuck you

CHEESE PIZZA MODS PLEASE FIX

You're the faggot who'd remind the teacher about the homework assignment

bump

How lonely are you?

Not very
Just clicked 'Search google for image'

Inb4 OP gets raided by feds

looks like an elephant standing and jerking.