Feeling depressed, Sup Forums...

Feeling depressed, Sup Forums. I just scraped some resin out of a very old pipe and am hoping the high will make me feel better. It smells like shit though and has some brown ash in it (probably tobacco resin?). I don't even know why I'm posting this.

and fuck, the pic is upside down.

Do it faggot

user it's a good high, but not long-lasting and it has a bad crash to it in my experience, but all in all if can get you thru bad times if you are too broke or just a bad time to buy fresh weed.

R I P

50% tobaccy under
40% resin under
10% tobaccy

brb bout to light it

have water handy unless your smoked in

Is this a general stoner and depression thread now?

moogs are great
I used to smoke bong rips of cigarette tobacco all the time

they're horrible for you and I probably almost died a bunch of times but boy I got high as fuck

please refer this garbage thread to 420chan

God damn it, when is your summer over?

I don't care what any high-horse conceited motherfuckers say, resin gets you high as shit. Not the greatest high, but it works.

I live in san diego
it's always summer

this
the crash is shit and will make the depression worse but you'll be faded af for a minute

OP post results? how was it

>tfw just spent 30 minutes cleaning my bubbler for resin and 20 minutes smoking that shit

nigga im fucking high as donkey balls. about to watch lucky star

I agree with that, I do seem to crash harder after smoking resin. But not the sleepy, lazy crash I normally get, just a weird lethargic feeling.

nice man
I can't get faded, I live in a halfway house haha
mfw going back to school after county year in jail and can't get stoned

I was talking more about tobacco/tobacco resin

Ah okay, I've never smoked tobacco resin. Weed resin definitely does that to me too though

I call them mokes in sacramento, but yes that is truth.

OP here

Kinda buzzed. Not sure what level. About to stream Overwatch play.