Which ten countries will experience the biggest population growth by percentage in relation to their current population...

Which ten countries will experience the biggest population growth by percentage in relation to their current population in the next ten years?

Russia

Nigeria and nine other African shitholes.

>American flag for English

>Mexico
>Hola

>Brazil
>Bom Dia

>USA
>Hello

Yeah came here to say this
Westerners should work on raising their birthrate

New World superiority as usual.

Or lowering the African birthrate.

OP here, and I should add to the opening question, "and which languages do they speak?"

Those countries are the largest speakers of the respective languages

That's not the subject of this thread though.

It's the new world order, a better troll would have changed France's flag for Canada or Algeria tho

Only India amongst pictured, they'll soon be surpassing China as the most populous nation on earth even of their birth rates are declining, for a country barely twice the size of Mexico in terms of territory a billion plus population is a fucking concern. Same with the Middle East (barely any water) although sub Saharan Africa should see the biggest gains in the coming decades, again it will hardly be sustainable.

This.

>Ukraine +45M
>Baltics + 6M
>Poland + 38M
>Czechia +10M
>Slovakia +5M
>Hungary +10M
>Romania +20M
>Bulgaria +8M
>Finland +5M

>Total +147M, over 100% increase

Ukraine is big, but I doubt Putin will take more than them (+ maybe Belarus, but they already know they're Russian property) any time soon

The op pic is not a troll, see my post before yours.

Is French going to see the greatest increase of speakers this next 10 years

Seriously? Nah, Putin can't really afford to take Ukraine either. Maybe if oil gets back up high enough and quickly enough.

Why would Russia even want all of Ukraine so badly if it comes at such a high price

They don't necessarily need direct control, they just need to make sure it will never surpass Russia in development, which would spell doom to "based putin saviour of Russians" meme.

This, we must inflate the lifespan of memes at all cost

Bom dia is Good Morning, Olá would be Hello.
Dumb pic is mixing different kinds of greetings.

Naturally, if a meme keeps you in power and possibly out of jail and alive, you'd want it to outlast you.

Likely the countries with high birthrates, i.e, poor shitholes. I kind of want Australia to have at least 100-150 million, because we have so much resources and room for local expansion and also expansion of international power. We have the opportunity to become a lot stronger in all facets of a nation. But we are let down by reserved policy and lack of population to really back anything. We'll probably be on 30-35 million in 10 years.

>100-150 million
I can't even begin to imagine how many additional powerplants you'd need just to run the desalination plants. Water isn't free, especially in Australia.

It will never

>Bon jour
>as two words
Triggered

Hans, abandon those thoughts.

It would be better to encourage him

There are alrady more than 7 times 1850's population on earth, why would we need more people?

do it

>why would we need more people?
I only ever hear three arguments:
1) economic growth (even though machines are already more productive and consumer markets can only grow if consumers become richer, which isn't happening)
2) if there were less people culture and technology would supposedly stagnate (even though past periods saw rapid developments despite there being less people than today)
3) [my country] needs more people to be powerful and taken seriously in global politics (even if it comes at the cost of environmental and social crises)

>>Those countries are the largest speakers of the respective languages
Add Congo for France, then.

it's the sign your country has contributed something to the world. kind of like if your kids are bigger stronger and healthier than you

It's not about getting more, it's about keeping what you have.

Having less could work too, but you'll spend a time with heavy strain on pension system as there's less productive people per elderly consumers when the numbers decline.

Some sub saharan african nigger countries