Have you heard of Pre-TSD? Basically Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder...

Have you heard of Pre-TSD? Basically Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, but instead of living traumatic moments againa and again after it occurred, you live traumatic moments that havemn't happened yet, if at all. I sometimes have similar "feelings", that feel like Pre TSD, but I can't say it's the actual disorder or not. Do you guys believe these kinds of things?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's called being a fucking pussy. Man up little faggot.

You misunderstand. I don't get panic attacks and stuff, like you see people with PTSD get, that's why I can't be sure about my "self-diagnosis". But I do stress about things that may happen in the future, so it's either just overthinking or Pre TSD, can't really be sure

That's called anxiety.

That would explain thy I haven't heard of Pre TSD until now. I suppose the actual PreTSD woulod be tha same as anxiety, but maybe with a little twist?

What would the twist be? It sounds exactly like an anxiety disorder to me

I'd assume it would be living out a traumatic experience, maybe just one, like combat etc. Basically like PTSD but before enything happens

If you're walking down a dark alley, and you have severe anxiety, you'll essentially "relive" a mugging that hasn't yet happened. The effect can be so strong that there can be physical symptoms. It looks a lot like PTSD, but before the trauma

*because PTSD is also an anxiety disorder

So it would classify something like this?
>Mental disorders
>>Anxiety
>>>PTSD and PreTSD

Let me guess, you're a Hillary supporter? Have you dodged any sniper fire recently in Bosnia?

I got PTSD from Sup Forums and twitter Im such a special snowflake

You're a giant gaping pussy if you think that's a thing and you should fucking kill yourself like the worthless human being you are if you think you suffer from it.

Basically it's "I haaave a bad feeling about this."

Nope, I generally dislike Hillary.

Just theorizing here. I understand if basic thinking is hard for you and hurts your brain

No such thing. PTSD is caused by a traumatic event like military and first responders may encounter. All you're doing is relabeling something that already has name and is being diagnosed. Probably to make anxiety disorder sound more tragic than what it actually is. Can anxiety be as disabling as sever ptsd but they are not the same thing, and to compare one to the other is insulting to people that have actually experienced real traumatizing events, be they military, first responders or victims of some horrible crime or situation.

Close. The handbook for these things is called the DSM, and it doesn't recognize pre-tsd. It would probably be diagnosed as "generalized anxiety disorder" with some hypervigilance, depending on how it manifests itself.

(Hypervigilance is what you think of when you think of PTSD -- assuming every pile of trash on the road is hiding a bomb, etc)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety_disorder

You have
AIDS

So preTSD would be basically just over-worrying?

You could say the same about PTSD, right? You're not going to step on a mine in rural Kansas, so that's just over-worrying?

There's obviously a lot more going on, in both cases.

Paramedic Unifag here, would you like to know what you actually have?
>Pic related

Also please stop saying pre-TSD, you're triggering me.

No, I recognize PTSD as a serious mental disorder. PreTSD would be over-worrying because there probably wouldn't be a reason to worry, unless the worry would be someting like your country going to war and having to fight in it, then suffer from PTSD for the rest of your life. PTSD sufferers have a valid reason to worry

Agreed, pre-TSD is making me want to vomit just to rid myself of the cringe.

Rip blurry photo, but this seems interesting.
Lets have a closer look at some of the Cognitive Symptoms that can be displayed for Generalized Anxiety Disorder

ITT faggot OP wants to coin the term "Pre-TSD"
No such thing pussy, anxiety and paranoia you mean.

Wow, isn't that fancy, seems to me that the first symptom matches your cringe attempt of self diagnosing and making up your own mental illness.

Go see a doctor instead of trying to make your own terminology up. You could of literally googled "I get scared that something bad will happen to me" and it will come up anxiety disorders.

Stop being a faggot and see your gp to take the K10 test.

Didn't add pic cause you triggered me

You are insulting every single soldier who is actually going through PTSD. They see their friends blown apart and have to just come home and are just expected to re adjust. But everytime someone closes a door, they're reminded of actual hell they lived through. So when you hear the brainwashed youth of today claim they have PTSD from social media, or from being coddled by your fucking parents, you should definitely rethink your logic.
I know it's popular right now, but playing the victim card to get free shit is called being a pussy who can't fend for themselves in the real world.

Correction: I want to know other people's opinion on this term I heard, wondering if it would be a thing or not

I've seen a test that 80% of Ameritards can be influenced is such a way that they indeed believe in some traumatic event that never happened to them.

But hey, that's America for ya

You misunderstand. PTSD doesn't come from or result in "stressing about stuff a lot."

You haven't heard of it till now because it's a made up term by feminists and sjws. Just like mansplaning and manspreading.

There is no way you ever heard of the fucking 'term' Pre-TSD, because it doesn't fucking exist. Get off tumblr.

>Being this stupid as to not have the common sense to know what's obvious bullshit.

Op needs to say this off the internet and get his ass beat so bad it induces PTSD so he can actually know what the fuck heshe is talking about.

Or, you know, just Google it.