My dumb fucking spanish whore mother wants to give me my gifts on january 6th cause apparently it's the spanish...

>my dumb fucking spanish whore mother wants to give me my gifts on january 6th cause apparently it's the spanish christmas or some shit

WHAT THE FUCK LADS EVERY OTHER CUNT ON CHRISTMAS DAY IS GONNA GET PRESENTS AND I'M GONNA GET FUCKING NOTHING CAUSE OF MY STUPID CUNT MOTHER MAKING ME WAIT 2 WEEKS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why you should never bring a second generation immigrant child to the world.

They're all genetically retarded.

Bet she hasn't told you about the best part of Spanish christmas.

>over the age of 16
>still expecting silly trinkets like a fucking spoiled babby

lmao @ u

Alcohol and hard cash are the only acceptable gifts

Sup Forums is for over 18. Reported. You spoiled little brat, respect your mother. I would kick your fat ass right now.

>apparently it's the spanish christmas
maybe you meant orthodox Christmas

>implying OP is over 16

>mfw I would get gifts on both days

I unironically get shit like kitchenware and other home stuff, in addition to maybe a sweater or a shirt and some shaving gear, every year. And I'm 21.
Family is just absolutely allergic to gifting cash, though gift cards are ok for some fucking reason. They won't bother with alcohol because they only buy the cheap shit I don't like, that I will empty on New year's eve anyway.

Also this.

You filthy, spoiled cunt.
Your father should have beaten you more.
Respect the parents, ESPECIALLY your mother!

No, January 6 is the day of the wise kings, the guys who gifted some kind of incense to Jesus on his birthday

oshtia puta

at least you get some gifts at all

I know about that holiday, but who the fuck would give the presents that day?

Well, Jesus Christ didn't have a problem getting presents that day

A FUCKING LOG

Spanish people

It's Spain.
He's probably 34.

Im Spanish and i had presents on both 25th and 6th. My parents just divided the amount in two

el australiANO seniores

kek

Hey, did you see the rents? My family owns a big house so why should it be half way empty so I can pay some small overpriced arpartment?

>why should it be half way empty so I can pay some small overpriced arpartment?
>why should I go out and buy food, it's much more efficient if i eat with my parents every day
>why should I get a girlfriend, when my mom can cook and clean just fine
>why go to school, when dad is earning enough money for the whole family

now that you mention it, why ?

I got presents on 25th, and if I behaved nicely for say, a month before christmas, my parents sometimes gave me something else on the 6th. Also, my dad sometimes had to work on the 25, so they'd kick the gift opening forward to the 6th to be with me and my brothers. You're getting your gifts anyways, it kinda makes sense to receive them on the day that remembers the guys that brought gifts to Jesus, imo

I'm get nothing for Christmas. I'm broke and my parents dislike me

Isn't it possible Sint Nicolas related? In the Netherlands en some parts of Germany and Belgium we celebrate Saint Nicolas who was a Turk but according to tales lives in Spain.
His nameday is the 6th of December, and we celebrate the eve of the 5th for he wants to be home on the 6th of de December.

I think you're S-rbian because that's when S-rbs celebrate christmas

answer the frog sven

It's only in Catalonia. It is only Catalan (and Occitan, in ancient times), not Spanish.

And it is our Yule log. You should not laugh at it, northman

Hard cash is an insult, so are gift cards. Alcohol is top tier. Good christmas dinner and top tier christmas dinner table banter is what it want.

is this an anglo thing to insult your own mother ?

>tfw half spanish-half dutch
tfw you receive presents for Sinterklaas, Christmas and the three kings
life is good anons

Gonna get a gift a card for some shitty chain once again. I wish my parents would just stop buying gifts, I'm not a child anymore.

That's cause our mothers are CUNTS to the core, they deserve more than yelling. A thrashing perhaps

MY MUM IS A STUPID CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking underages I hope you die

Respect your mother you mouthbreathing shit

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S UNDERAGE OR NOT
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
ARREST OP

>mum sexually abused me as a kid
>mum physically abused me all the way until I moved out
>"RARGH DUMB FUCKING ANGLOS RESPECT YOUR MOTHER DURRR!!"

Eat my dick

>France
Like you are one to talk, I read "Vipère au poing"

alright but I am not Hervé Bazin

>mum sexually abused me as a kid

Who complains about gifts?

Me. Are you dumb?

what has she done?

come on, man. enjoy the presents!

I don't want my parents waste money on stupid shit. I have more money than them.

I don't get anything for Christmas, and I don't care.

She used to molest me when I was sleeping and then claim it was nightmares when I confronted her about it

Of course it wasn't fucking nightmares but stupid 5yr old me didn't realise this for years, then she just started beating me because I was the only outlet to vent her frustration out on

I thank god every he gave me the chance to go to uni