/flag/tism

Feels Edition :^(

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about all things flags & vexillology, like flag design, symbolism and history, as well as flag collections.

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source (code is on GitHub) and non-malicious (no IP is accessed) plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zWH_9VRWn8Y
youtu.be/JXcV6dOMUZs
rainymood.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ
--
>What's the deal with these flags floating in the northern Atlantic ocean?
I'm gonna go over them one-by-one.

>A1
This is the flag of an Anonymous Proxy.

>A2
This is the flag of a Satellite Provider, and it may be possible to get if you access Sup Forums without an ISP.

>XX
This is the Unknown flag, and it happens most often when a post is moved here from a board which does not have flags.

>AP
Asia/Pacific region, it happens when Sup Forums is accessed through an ambiguous location in Asia or the Pacific ocean.

>EU
Same as Asia/Pacific, but for Europe.

>AQ
This is the old flag of Antarctica, it has since changed to an all-white flag.

>LY
This was the flag of the country of Libya until 2011, it has since changed.

>AN
This is the flag of the Dutch Antilles, which has since split into Aruba, Curaçao, and the others.

>CS
This is the flag of Serbia & Montenegro, which has since split into, of course, Serbia and Montenegro.

>GB
These are the individuals flags of the constituent countries of the UK. They are probably there just in case a country leaves the UK.

>ES
This is the flag of Catalonia, a part of Spain. It is probably there for the same reason as the GB flags.

>F A M
This is the flag of the company that made all of the flag sprites.
>How many of those flags can I get legitimately?
Only A2, XX, AP, and EU.

comoros
martinique

How would one go about displaying his flag collection on the world template?

open in paint
paste -> paste from
select flag
:^)

typed out immediately after i woke up at 6 :^(

holy shit lads. lucid dreams are too real. this is the worst ive felt in a long time. first semi-greentext for your enjoyment

>me
>my lifelong crush
>just got back from somewhere, dont remember that part
>forgot my car keys in boston
>fucc why did i bring my car keys if we took the train
>have to take her car
>her car is at my old house.
>user, do you think there is more to love than cuddling, living, and dick?
what. at this point i remember thinking "ha ha she referenced dick from some anime reaction picture online"
>well, life is short and im fine with testing the grounds
i dont know why i said that, but it made sense
>i like you user
>i like you too. i have for a while
>smiles
>get in her car and her two brothers are in the back seat because they need a ride
>i dont care
>anxiety is gone
>grab each others hand
like, perfectly grab each others hands, puzzle piece A to puzzle piece B.
>look at each other
>feel really warm and happy for the first time in 10+ years
>hug for what seems like a long time
suddenly, straight out of bojack horseman, she says
>this could have been us
>wake up

i dont know what is more sad, that the first thing that came to mind was to 'greentext' my dream, or that my dream was filled with memes. i dont know how to feel this type of feel, lads.

I slept all day, very productive sunday. At the very least, i'm not tired anymore :DD

>this could have been us

we had coffee a couple days a week this past summer. i wanted to ask her if she wanted to start dating, but i threw up when i was thinking too much about it, and i didnt want to show up smelling like puke, so i called the coffee day off for the next day, but the same thing happened.

sound cozy d e s u

u cheeki lil biscuit

kyrgyzstan

oh fugg man it's me again :DDD

AAAAAAAA thread closed

guernsey

I fixed the flag of Vanuatu

R8 pls

new caledonia

ehhhh try thinner lines of dark green instead of the white, and a slightyl lighter shade of green for the bottom black part

Why are you sad like this?

I am also going to write a readme for the flag hunting script when I come home. You basically need a linux distro for it to work.

i never have these types of dreams mane :^( it just hit really hard because its always on my mind. i like being alone, but having someone like that who was interested in me a while ago slip away kinda dampens the day

thanks for the readme :^}

>German colony

noice

i have an old laptop that i can put back together and get linux on. what type of linux? i know knothing about it, but i can learn that on my own

>tfw your thread gets 300+ replies and archives

forgot one of these :^)

Sup Forums has /flt/ which can help you get started. Install ubuntu just because it just werks. Then if you cant wait there is an issue open there with non specific instructions.

My friends help me

Was this image and the national flags template done with a specific program? Seems weird that they look so alike

I get the feel man :^(

thanks mane

oh god thats a lot. you have a blank one?

i wanted this to be a feels thread, but the mood is already too sad for that.

here is cate :^)))

I do but the template itself is flawed and it's missing countries and regionals, I want to make a new one which is why I'm asking

so is correct but the blank template isnt?

The blank template isn't correct, the image I uploaded (which used that template) isn't correct either even after a few edits, it would be easier to redo it from scratch

fug mane :DDD i dont know who created it, but what is wrong about it? im tired as sheeit and i cant retain information from memory at the moment d e s u

Missing countries like Korea, missing regions (like Antarctica), some flags are the wrong size

I have a crush on this girl i think she likes me a little
btw i am drunk atm

ill see what i can do, hol up

honestly wait until she drops a hint then ask her if she wants to go to lunch or coffee or something

yea thats what i am waiting for, i can only pray my friend.
Drinking brandy with a loose anus is not a good idea

advice for the ages my mane :DDD

My life :^(

AUTISTIC THREAD

alcohol is a social stimulant and a solitary depressant :^( be careful lad

Dont have much to live for f,am.

i live for /flag/ right now. that dream really rustled my jimjams

Weed is best alone time drug. fact.

/flag/ will die, just as everything else, thats why i dont want to have friends or relationships because they always end

Problem with that is i dont trust the cunts dealing

i honestly dont know why i wake up. but i like this general, so thats +1 for reasons to not be ded.

dude weed el em ay oh. i smoked a joint before i fell asleep and had that dream, so it might be telling me to go for it and contact her.

i dont either. but its pretty straightforward, be friendly, giv monie, acquire weed. and thats it. its a business deal mane :^) you dont have to be friends with them

>i dont either. but its pretty straightforward, be friendly, giv monie, acquire weed. and thats it. its a business deal mane :^) you dont have to be friends with them

Yea but it is an illegal business deal, dealers are not trust worthy

00:43 wew its bed time, night lads

>00:43
>Bedtime

Join the no sleep club lad.

its not the destination, its the journey that matters. but everything ends. its a fact of life. when there is nothing left, dwelling on lovely memories would be satisfactory for me. not doing too well at the moment, but i did that to myself and thats my fault.

night mane :^}

nothing is trust worthy. more that half of day to day living is based on trust. i trust that someone isnt going to driving a truck through my wall, or else i would be on edge fearing that would happen. i trust the person behind me on the sidewalk isnt going to take my empty wallet out of my pocket like a sneaky sneak.

noice

youtu.be/zWH_9VRWn8Y

Fugg lads, maybe I'll just walk off to the middle of nowhere and die soon.

(´・ω・`)

fcuk dude how even

What do you think of my regional?

thankyou

i want to know what this year will bring. meme magic is real, governments are failing, a world pushed so far down the rabbit hole by its inhabitants has a slim chance of being saved, AIs are becoming smarter, fucking cybernetic augmentation is appearing, driverless cars are becoming more common, what the fug mane :DDDD put all that into dubai or some shit and we got a cyberpunk reality.

but you might miss all of that because your brain says "hey. hey... you suck and i hate you. go die you dumb fuck." what a timeline we live in where the beings that made it what it is today are the same ones that take their own lives and miss the future.

and im posting motivational shit on an indonesian spearfishing website :DD fug

hi lad how are u

a lot of copying and pasting :^)

needs a second try mane

:^)))))))))))))))

AAAAAAAAA i forgot afghanistan

been most of a great time yes yes
l had been exiled from here thanks to an infamous dude

never

he left and we had a funeral for him

whoa is that upside down white triangle on green backdrop our flag or anything?

also why is my flag in a circle

Thanks for the inspiring words mane :DD

>Realising my final words will probably be a shitpost

you will always be remembered. the green and white thing is the Rare Regional of the Week. this week its Vanylven, Norway with a population of 3,336

i sorta get the inspirational sheit from a twist on the saying "learn from your mistakes" except im the mistake i want people to learn from :^)

anguilla

NONONONO PLS DONT USE YET i need to add some countries

>you will always be remembered
>will
what, do you think i am a gosht talkin to you?

l am (hopefully) BACK BABY, pump up our shitty memes, and let me tell you how its done!

celebrate life my fellows, ITS THE SATURNALIA ALL OVER GUYS

Fugg that's heavy lad :((

youtu.be/JXcV6dOMUZs

what countries? if its just afghanistan that wont be an issue

R8

oh fug a gosht :DDD 2spook.
>big slice mang

the more you like something, the more you feel for it, the more it hurts. if it hurts, then you probably care for it. if you cant find something you like, then find something that hurts and make it better

afghanistan
aland
algeria
american samoa
andorra
etc

:^( more things to do. thats just going alphabetically

ok if nobody is gonna make better shit l am outie

new caledonia
>janice griffith

>pushing the pendulum back
fug ;_;

giv idea to make and ill try

k satan i need you to tell me some nice new memes so i can prof help, absolutly

ok, hold on i have idea for meme

before

after

spicy and shitty

this is pretty neato

eh..i didnt had any expectation what so ever

i dont really make memes mane :DD i keep them to a minimum since i already see everything as a meme and thats just not right

>coming out of a toilet to say one word while having a long neck is pretty funny regardless if its Sup Forums or not

have a cutepost

l dont know l mean you could improve that meme by like, making it a country ball strip

>just a flesh wound

u double cheek :^))

That's all for tonight, folks!
Also how can I get ultimately comfy so I can get some sleeps.

fuck

:^(

rainymood.com/
hot chamomile tea
nice soft comfy repeating instrumentals
:^)

what happen mane

nothin mane

are u sure mane

well my psychologist thinks i'm a schizoid but nothing official yet

>denoting or having a personality type characterized by emotional aloofness and solitary habits
>resembling schizophrenia in having inconsistent or contradictory elements; mad or crazy.

since when did solitude become a mental issue :^(

night lads, ill be here tomorrow :^)

sweet dreams

bls dont 404 when im sleep

mobile dump

:^)))))

North Korea w/regional

hi /flag/

literally whom

hi

/feels/

what is it, am making memories here

you know I put more effort into this than I should of, I dont know, what you think

Hello guys