Public Service Announcement

Because I see that many people still are not informed about this:

Light Pigmentation (skin, eyes, hair) is not a "tell" of how "European" you are, it's an adaptation to lacking sunlight.

abc.net.au/science/articles/2015/09/04/4294967.htm

Outside of low-sunlight zones, light pigmentation is an evolutionary disadvantage, and results in higher rates of skin cancer and eye cancer.

cancer.osu.edu/news-and-media/news/increased-eye-cancer-risk-linked-to-pigmentation-genes-that-dictate-eye-color

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
espn.com/dallas/mlb/news/story?id=6696741
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pigmentation in Europe

Shut up Turk

Thats not how evolution works you retard

Direct Irradiance in the World

Global Irradiance in the World

>expecting the Sup Forumsfags and uneducated americans to care

And one more thing: Majority population of Southern Europe was never light haired or light eyed.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

It is exactly how evolution works. Who dies of cancer, doesn't get to pass on his genes.

Elaborate

Whats the matter? You arent white

You could put 5 000 000 niggers in Denmark, close it for million years and million years later their descendants would be niggers with brown eyes

I just want to clear up some misinformation, because there are apparently some people here who fell for the memes.

Read the article in the OP.

>But Sturm has another idea. He says blue eyes have been linked to people coping better with seasonal affective disorder, a major depressive illness that occurs when there are long periods of low light.

>Notably, he says, the eye has special neurones in the retina that can detect blue light and use this to help regulate circadian rhythms.

You do know light eyes were a side effect of a lighter pigmentation in general?

>That area in China

That guy is tanned but totally white though, non whites don't have faces like that with such a straight nose. Or hair like that either their hair is all nappy and crinkled. Im fact he looks like a friend of mine who's a southerner and white.

>and million years later their descendants would be niggers with brown eyes

All people can mutate blue eyes. Here's an 100% Black African with blue eyes.

But middle easterners have mostly straight hair too

So do east asians btw

Skull shape is a different thing. But I was talking about pigmentation here.

Explain that i never ever saw an arab who looked like this then ? I live in France so it's not like i don't have a good sample. I however did see plenty of white people who look like him.

Now these 2 do look actually arab however

I think nasser is close to your described phenotype

>You could put 5 000 000 niggers in Denmark, close it for million years and million years later their descendants would be niggers with brown eyes
Doubt it.

Even animals like arctic foxes have evolved blue eyes, although it's not dominant in all population.

The thing is, it could be that they maintained their skin colour if they got enough Vitamin D, this is apparently what happened with Eskimos.

If not, well, that's a massive health problem, especially for kids who could then develop rickets, and then is when evolutive pressure kicks in.

This is kinda true.

Pigmentation and other phenotypical traits are polygenic. If you naturally have light hair, the chances are you have light eyes and skin too because some "pigmentation genes" (excuse me) are downregulated and they then affect your whole body levels of pigmentation, so to explain, there are genes who basically diminish your production of eumelanin, thus it makes your skin, hair and eyes lighter, however this are just one of many genes and factors that affect the pigmentation and phenotypical traits.

But still the regions with a high incidence of blue eyes tend to be the most European.

op is a turk

idk here is nasser from profile, i don't think he looks much like him ...

these people live in some of the lowest sunlight environments on the planet

>Now these 2 >68803319 (You) do look actually arab

They were Romans.

>A Fresco (c. 60 CE) from the Roman town of Pompeii depicting Terentius Neo holding a scroll and his wife who holds a stylus and writing tablet. From the Villa di Guilia Felice.

I don't like the term "white people" because Europeans are not directly genetically related. The main "white Y-DNA Haplogroups" are on totally different branches. The only thing you can argue for "White genetic relatedness" is migration and interbreeding, but that were usually a fraction of the population.

>in the polar climate there is more ice or snow on the ground, and this reflects the solar radiation on to the skin, making this environment lack the conditions for the person have blond, brown or red hair, light skin and blue, gray or green eyes.

ah yes, that makes perfect sense
that's why finnish people are so brown

>MonteNegro posting

Finland doesn't have snow in the fucking summer idiot

>alaska does

Eskimos didn't need to evolve white skin because they got enough Vitamin D through their extremely high fat diet. The thing is not all animal fats have Vitamin D or enough levels of it, but some kind of blue fish actually does, and in great quantities, as well as the animals that eat them, like the seals. People who ate them didn't develop rickets and other problems derived from low levels of sunlight and Vitamin D and thus no evolutive pressure was put on them to absorb through other means (light skin) more levels of Vitamin D.

>I don't like the term "white people" because Europeans are not directly genetically related. The main "white Y-DNA Haplogroups" are on totally different branches. The only thing you can argue for "White genetic relatedness" is migration and interbreeding, but that were usually a fraction of the population.
Yeah well who does ? According to some people on this board i am not even white i am some sort of mediterranean which is frankly a ridiculous notion
Regardless there is such a thing as whiteness now and it has reached such a point even normies around me talk about this shit now, so yes you will have to hold off on the scientific accuracy here because whiteness is judged by feelings rather than facts it seems. And personally i feel like that guy you posted is white, if i saw him in the street i'd assume he's white.

Eskimos don't live anywhere where grass grows

thank you for telling me about my state

If meds are white then so are MENA people. Could it be that what you refer as "white" is simply caucasian?

>, making this environment lack the conditions for the person have blond, brown or red hair, light skin and blue, gray or green eyes.

light colored eyes see better in low light situations
this is common knowledge for e.g, athletes
light-colored eyed people wear contacts to see better during the day
espn.com/dallas/mlb/news/story?id=6696741

>Could it be that what you refer as "white" is simply caucasian?

What he means is that when people say "white", they means a mix of culture, religion and looks.

you have to go back

Meds have mostly the same genetic pool than brits and french. Skin adaptation to sun = slightly darker/tanned skin
if you live in spain and you're pale you gonna get sunburnt pretty easy (unless if you live in the northenmost parts)