Why dont americans like nice food?

why dont americans like nice food?

ITT: we /ck/ now

they let companies teach them about life
most of them dont even know real food or feeling healthy

they are such a fat revolting race of people

It's really cute when people try to "explain" Americans despite never having been to the country.

Can't hear you, as there's no sound in space or on the surface of the moon.

>this is a pizza in the US

Go ahead and have your laughs while you still can, Europe, you won't be around for much longer.

chiraq pizza

BK all day niggas

This Thread:

Is it possible that plenty of americans also this corn dogs are fucking nasty?
4/10 for making me reply to a Euroqueer.

Fuck off, we almost had another civil war because chicago kept calling tomato casserole pizza.

also think*

fatty getting low blood sugar

better eat some more butter

>implying corndogs aren't good as fuck

>not making the nurse canada

you mean "nice" as in it will give you diabetes in your 30s and a heartattack in your 40s if you eat that disgusting shit twice a week? it just tastes good because it has insane amounts of fat or sugar in it. if you want some real tasty food try some traditional italian food except pizza for once

fuck off fatty

Das it mane. C-could you spread it just a little bit?

>this is a pizza in the US

One of many different varieties of pizza. Not all samefag.

>Is going to be forced to vote for Trump or Hillary in November
>Says Europeans are the ones that "won't be around for much longer"

Oh, you'll be around. You'll just be muslim countries run by sandniggers.

American here. Yes we all eat carnival food every single day for every meal. Just carnivals happening all the time in America. Shit's so cash.

Because Americas logic on food is. More is better. Doesn't matter what it looks like, but seriously it sucks. I can't tell you how many times I wish they didn't stack a burger so high that I can't even eat it normally. I fucking hate it,

Isn't it a little early in the season to be double corn dogging already, chubs?

You should see where I keep the third corndog

Why can't we just get along?

You heard it here m8s

they eat carnival food everyday. fat fucks

Yeah we only eat burgers. That's it. Just burgers for every meal. Fast food. No expensive restaurants here. Better stay over in Europe and never visit because you'll die since the only places to get food are cheap fast food places.

>Trump is a bad option
kek just move to canada already.

3 consecutive posts all me

better play the lotto

american abroad

No that is a pizza in Chicago, what's your point?

i dont know

Because we are unaware of who Monsato is...

I bond burgered your sister last night

You nig nog i was there four times already. I love the states but just as here most people are fucking stupid

If you talk shit about corndogs I will not hesitate to kill you.

>Have you binned a knife lately?
>Woooo oooo oooo yeah

Fuck off eurofag I eat tenderloin steak pasta fried asparagus you name it and guess what I also est these delicious corn dogs when I want to. You see here in America we have what you call an abundance of food and every variety you can think of because America is fucking awesome and we can afford it. Wish you was us bitch.

You sonofabitch!

So he's a wants to be an american?

Ahh snapppssss son

try harder you fat piece of shit, you don't even have a space program any more.

You don't even have a nation anymore.

Allah be praised.

Wow. She's really out of luck because any straight man who so much as glimpses her Doritos-scented lady lumps instantly turns gay.

She's like king Midas, but everything she touches turns to FAG.

Yeah, your low taxes are great, as long as you don't get sick. Then you're fucking bankrupt.

You fucking Amerifats would happily accept dying at 30 in a pit of your own faeces if it meant no taxes.

Quality of life? The fuck is that commie fag shit?

...a website the entire concept of which was ripped off from a Japanese site. Brilliant point, sister-fucker.

Yeah, your country could actually do some pretty cool shit as long as the Soviet Union was scaring the shit out of you. The moment the SU crashed, the US crammed its collective head up its ass and it's been their ever since.

Which was invented by european immigrants

Y'all are cunts, mates.

Almost everything in my house is Japanese or Chinese, with a little here and there from SE Asia. I don't think own a single thing manufactured by your crumbling empire.

> england
> europe

pick one

Aah shit! Eurofags got owned.

I don't know one item in my House from murica

>implying these threads aren't actually mostly made by insecure people from the US to initiate the collective chanting of eulogies about one of the most diverse places on earth

Also check'd.

Ooh, that'd be a good rejoinder if your country's massive wealth weren't controlled by a tiny fraction of its populace.

A tiny fraction to which I am quite sure you do not belong.

"My extended family's rich!"

"Maybe, but you're a poor, trailer-dwelling piece of shit."

Trump train, get on it, or get run over.

Why actually bother trying to make nice food? Just jam gigantic quantities and put on some extra fat.

>don't like nice food
>pic is great food
>mfw
>reallynigga.jpg

I don't get why so many american poor/middle class people are against higher taxes. They are the ones benefiting from it.

Yeah lemme get some smoked salmon and sviche at this county fair real quick.

Op is fag.

>american "food"

Brandi Passante HOT

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>dis nigga never had a corn dog

gtfo

Lol!

Lol, our high taxes are justified. They include schools, healthcare, etc, etc

Your countries is full of inegalities. On one hand you have the best schools with lots of overachieving people. On the other you've got 3 on 4 american believing in paranormal.

Don't take smart people achievements as yours.

This thread is some ass, it's probably just op samefagging

It all adds up sooner or later