What are you most afraid of, Sup Forums?

What are you most afraid of, Sup Forums?

The Unknown.

Dying alone. I know it's going to happen, so I'm doing my best to prepare myself for it.

the feds

I am afraid i caught aids on Saturday

/thread

I think what you're ultimately afraid of is being buttraped and shived in prison for being a pedo.

running out of heroin

Cockroaches
Vile fucking creatures.
Beyond that, I'm really not afraid of anything. Being alone, the dark, alone in dark, etc. I'm adventurous until one of these fuckers decides to show up

Me again i fucked a 57 year old prostitute on Saturday and the condom fell off so i think i have the aids now.

Failure

Greentext please, I want to know all the events that happened prior to your coming.

>wait 10 minutes
>nobody replies asking what happened
>"me again here's what happened"

Kek

Sup Forums going offline

So we listen

Niggers

Flying

Nothing.

>meet woman on Internet
>set up appointment
> $250 for an hour
>meet up with her realize she is much older than pictures
>well i am already here might as well have fun
>drink a glass of wine to get me in the mood considering she is not good looking.
>gives me bj very good bust nut in her mouth and she swallowed every drop
>i relax for 10 minutes and try to get hard again.
>do you want to fuck now user? We don't have to use a condom if you don't want
>we start fucking reverse cowgirl. With condom of course then we go to doggie style and i am pounding her hard imagining she is Scarlett Johansson
>bust my nut and realize condom slipped off and got crammed up her cunt now i have aids death is near

roaches

HIV virus needs time to attach itself to your cells. Post-exposure medication might stop the infection. Get to a hospital asap.

same here m8. got loads of em here at my country. damn

Cut off dick before it is too late user

I poured a whole bunch of alcohol on my dick to sterilize it

good luck with aids user

That's not enough. That's basically like saying I can't get HIV because I showered afterwards. You need anti-retroviral drugs and protease inhibitors. They'll make you sick as fuck, but better than have a lifelong, potentially deadly STD.

No bullshit this is what she looks like kind of but she had a nice ass she must go to the gym or something

Inject your dick with bleach user that is the only way

Getting out of Sup Forums

Still a better love story than twilight

Works every time

Getting blinded.

Dubs confirmed by abother dubs
It cannot be a lie

Nothing can prepare you for that my friend... NOTHING

I'm very afraid of being rejected by other people or being around them.

Its going to sound crazy. But actual possibility of race war. Im white so I know ill be fine but still.

Im a bit disgusted, and intrigued at the same time

Clowns

My own mortality. Not life. Not death. The knowledge that I am fragile and it could all end in the blink of an eye for a very small thing that you never know about

I'm afraid of the niggers taking over

If you are dead you don't care
The pain is the worst

torture

Trap threads

Horses. It's not like a phobia, i flip out around them "triggered" fear. But i don't want them near me, touching me, or any of that garbage.

Die without fuck

Being crippled so badly I'm practically imprisoned within myself.

Not being able to pinch off this turd before work.

Sup Forums must be horrible place for you

Someone finding out what I'm most afraid of and then making it happen to me o_o

bee's
fuck that

Bees are ok
Wasps are little fuckers

It seems that this thread is going to die
Thanks guys, have a nice day

Losing my virginity

I hate the federal government. Im stressed to my maximum over taxes. Im dirt fucking poor and they want a quarter of my yearly income.

Im afraid of the fed. I wish more idiots would fight for freedom and stop supporting tyranny

Gary johnson 2016 make america free!