Who's next to die?

Who's next to die?
My bet is on Brienne, even though I would be sad if she had to go.

Stewie Griffin

Kenny

I'm guessing the bitch with Bran.

Lancel.

Dubs speaks truth

theon or gilly

Major characters or just anyone? Major theon and his sister, anyone probably some wildling because they like to kill each other cause why the fuck not

This is really stupid.

I have a feeling the high sparrow will die this season

The waif

Tommen dies, he commits suicide.
The Waif is killed by Arya.
Rickon gets shot by Ramsey.
Thank me later.

At least that lannister Bitch with him is gonna die next episode, the mountain had some marks in his chestplate that fit the weapon of the sparrows. It was in the trailer for episode 8.

I actually thought that. But she is a good character

I wish the dragon cunt would die. I know it's never gonna happen, because up until now, wherever she goes and whatever she does, shit just happens to turn out great for her. Obviously she is getting built up into some great conqueror who will fuck up westeros when she gets back.

Aria seems like the likely bet, but then, she is too important to bite the dust.

dunno if next but kevan lannister will get stabbed by varys'/qyburn's little birds. you can see it in the first trailer for s6

I love Deanery but I think she will die. It will be to good to be true if she takes the iron throne

>Lannister bitch.

You mean Cersci? I'm sure she will but I'm betting that will be early next season or at the ass end of this one.

Not that Bbitch, the male cousin who is one of the sparrows...

It's weired I hate cescie she's a bitch but ever since her atonement I feel sorry for her

Sansa.

Red Woman most likely.

>Just arrived at camp used by Stannis (davos mentions it himself)
>He is still to learn how Shireen died
>Davos will probably find some evidence as to how she did while they are there
>Confronts Red Woman
>Possibly kills her
>She has served her purpose (bring Snow back from the dead)
>We have a replacement Red Bitch across the Narrow sea now anyway

tl;dr: Red Woman dies

I think the waif will die because she enjoys killing Ayia this means she has an identity which means she is going agaised the faceless God

Septa Unella
The Waif
Rickon Stark
Tommen
Margaery Tyrell
Mace Tyrell
Ramsey Bolton

Can you guys not just read the leaks that have been right all season long?