Why didnt you kill yourself today Sup Forums?

why didnt you kill yourself today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyZlS05jGKE&feature=youtu.be&t=2m16s&ab_channel=EricFrank
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm even a procrastinating piece of shit when it comes to suicide.

please give me the motivation, cheer me on

LOL

I dont know. I should have.

Because even though life is ultimately pointless, I need to be alive to be an annoyance to others

I've been staring at this bottle of bleach for a couple days now

Uhhhh probably cause I didn't fuckin want to.

Too lazy

I don't want to die.

Shut up Bobby.

Well i was just thinking about it right before you mentioned it! I think i'll go on ahead!

we were never really gonna do it we just wanted attention

bleach is so in-efficient

I Don't have a quick painless way to do it really the only thing stopping me

please help encourage us suicidal users :)
your words help!

there is literally 0 point to life

because life's fuckin' awesome :D

so what to use instead? gimme tips

no high buildings where you live?

Because she might find out. I don't want her to know how pathetic I am.

How many people killed themselves because of Sup Forums?

Plenty of time to be dead later. Life's pointless and everything, but death even more so.

Camwhores are not people.

Because I finally made a friend

day isn't over...

I'm smart and I have lots of opportinities.
I'm lack energy and motivation right now, but I want to see what happens next. I hope to have a good impact on this planet.

C'mon, buy rope and hang yourself.

If you wont fuck up, its quick, painless, relatively clean and quite manly way to off yourself

But they could be.

where the fuck do i buy helium though

not high enough don't want to fuck up and become paralyzed

>im smart and have lots of opportunities

a place where they sell balloons like a party store

youtube.com/watch?v=wyZlS05jGKE&feature=youtu.be&t=2m16s&ab_channel=EricFrank

Kek

i contemplated killing myself today but haven't got the balls to do it cos I know how much it will hurt my family.

i got a helium tank at walmart a while ago

I'm waiting to see if the beings who created this simulation will offer me something to keep me in here with everybody else.

cause i'm too poor for a rope

Spite

can anyone confirm drinking rubbing alcohol kills or not?

'Cause I hate the world more than I hate myself and would rather punish it with my presence.

>punish it
hahhahahha wtf are you gonna do to 'punish' the world you spergy retarded white boy

death is exp waste

Huh, almost forgot to do that

Jordies gunna top himself one day, if he doeskin die of a heart attack beforehand

Because I still need to buy the 1070

Anyone weak minded enough to actually an hero because somebody here told them to... is beyond all help anyway!

this user gets it...
>If you can't find something to live for
>then you should find something worth dying for

why not troll YLYL threads with bananas all day long... it's very rewarding work :)

Settle down edge fag

>car
>garden hose from exhaust
>go to sleep, just don't wake up
Easy and painless

prove me wrong tho

because dead people cant go fishing

because I want to drink the next cup of coffee. also, going to roskilde, and I have to be quite alive to listen to the music there

lmao me too

Life is hard, but honestly just enjoy life, talk to friends spend time with family, go for a drink out, or go work out the best advice I can give is to talk when your down

because I probably ruined the first big step of success in my gf's life and Im clinging on to the hope she can forgive me
never drank before losing her but I almost did
not killing myself over girl but I feel like the biggest douche bag

Maybe after a few months/ years of continual drinking ypu liver will pack in.
Not before you go blind first though.

You just want someone to give you the reason to, I won't give you that satisfaction if your down go talk to your friends or family and tell them how your feeling, even on b/ you can find people who are genuinely nice would lend a ear to listen to you

>implying i have friends or family

My girlfriend is coming over and I didn't want to be a hassle

Well guess what even if you do I'll listen to you till I have to go to work, so what's going Bud

The day ain't over.

>23
>no job
>no friends
>no gf
>family all dead
what do

because I have a girlfriend

kek

Life is one of the worst things in existance but it is all i have and is finite anyway, why not sit out the ride for the hell of it?

Gotta keep going to work. I'll never have my own kids because I'm foreveralone, but knowing that my line of work helps to keep the technology in the schools of thousands of children in good working order keeps me going back to work every day.

I have never been able to bring myself to an hero but I seriously and unironically do not want to be here. Life is a constant hellish nightmare and I hate every fucking day. I just pretend to be normal every day when I go to work, then I come home and drink before doing it again the next day.

Satanic trips wew

I'm planning to kill myself on the day of my graduation, any way I can make it flashy in time for the party? No guns

Because death is just as pointless as life.

dunno, try to overdose in the middle of it

You save lifes !

ass not found

Equally pointless but much easier, fampai.

I hear ya. Got the same view on life... only thing hodling me back is im basically a pussy and i don't wan't my mom, sister or brother to find me

dude, 23 is no age at all... you can literally do anything, just choose something new and do it, learn new skills and git gud.
Doesn't matter if it takes you five years, most people waste their 20's anyway... choose something and just do it

I live alone across the country from my family. I have a doge though. He'd miss me.

It is not. You have to take certain, complicated actions to kill yourself while living is effortless.

Because the niggers are still stealin my wellfare

Your still young bud,im sorry about your loss of your family things like that time but remember the good times with them, girl friends are easy to get don't rush with them you might end up marrying a fat cunt, you, and for jobs that's easy as well check out a temp agency they can get your foot in the door

Shut up faggot

The mind is willing, but the body resists. I'm too weak to fight the natural instinct to survive.

I'm still a coward

I always say tonight is the night.

Her

I want to be sane and I enjoy the way I'm deal with my problem so I can be old myself
somehow it never works and then I'm suicidal so I have a little dilemma but I want to fight just for me
I'd rather learn from other peoples that have problems like mine before just to better understand it
be better and help other peoples that doesn't understand maybe that's sounds weird, maybe I don't belong here
But that's the way I want to live and it's doesn't matter if that means dying all the time catching a little sparkle of light because I want to be
My old self and better.

And who the fuck says I can't enjoy black humour

There ya go buddy

Because I almost died accidentally last week. Fuck that.

Because I've got vidya to play and friends to chill with

Have yet to try vr technology. Hoping it gives me a place to escape to

You'll want to kill yourself eventually. In the meantime though, enjoy those boss dubs.

dumb nigger

Yeah if you're gonna kill yourself don't drink bleach. It's incredibly painful and will more than likely have you in the hospital and unable to leave on your own. I guess do the exit bag method.

Have you ever began to tell a joke, or say anything really, and halfway through realize it just isn't funny, but you continue on with it anyways in the hopes that someone will laugh? That's life right there.

The day isnt over.

Because facebook and google must be stopped before Skynet becomes self aware!