Did Top Gear stage their audience?

Did Top Gear stage their audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/40XspbWmTbA
youtube.com/watch?v=OWRreX-_Jw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have paid to go see the original Top Gear.

Yes they did

Every show that shows an audience stages their audience you fucking plonker.

Its TV entertainment ffs m8

Why does this photo prove it?

Yeah they do, literally every episode there's scores of beautiful and sexy women right up front

I paid to see the original Top Gear, then the second one. But I won't go to the third one

yeah i was thinking this too! why you fool?! why goddamit!???

Tickets where free. Show was populair. Cuties get front seat. What's the problem?

Hammond is the sexiest woman in that pic.

If you actually watch the show, they flat out say on a few occasions that they send the young/pretty girls to the front.

Of course. The cutie chavs always get sent to the front, or they're instinctually drawn there by the musk emanating off Clarkson's alpha balls.

Either way, it's nbd they wanted sexy girls in the shot. Better than instructing the audience to laugh and putting laughtracks over the show when the audience didn't find a screeching fag ginger funny

Yep. Ross Noble once referred to the crew as 'Lady-wranglers' as they moved the pretty ones into a shot and the middle-aged men out

Jeremy loves that, and has used them for jokes. I sure don't mind :^)

Fucking this. Top Gear was that clever then. Fuck Chris Evans, he needs to exiled from the show ASAP.

It was the best how much Clarkson fucked with the hot women in the audience. Totally hilarious

Clarkson was best part of show

They gave out tickets in pairs, and enforced a 50:50 gender ratio.

Your god damn right her was, he honestly made the BBC. He never gave into hippy liberal PC bollocks and said what he wanted

Especially if the episode was centered around teens/young adults, like the teen challenge.
I fucking love this:
youtu.be/40XspbWmTbA

I fuckin love his America jokes so much

Yeah, they had some fine ass pooty tat up front.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWRreX-_Jw4

They can tell whoever they want to stand at the front. they are going on camera after all they don't want a bunch of overweight middle age men in mercedes race clothes

It's reality. But I like it (^:

Never really cared about the cast, audience or celebrities on the show. I just liked the cars usually. The exotic cars ill most likely never drive.

Isn't that Michelle Keegan?