Suicide in progress:

Suicide in progress:
I just took 20x 10mg Oxy's, the instant release ones.
600mg Lyrica, 4mg xanax, and 800mg Tramadol.

I'm doing an hero, thanks for the fun Sup Forums.
I don't have a family nor kids, so don't judge me to harsh.

AMA before I pass out

why were u such a faggot, even in death?

Why?

LOL. eat shit moron. nobody cares about you.

What's your name, user?

Age?

Tell me, why have you chosen this?

you should probably see a doctor about that

dubs of truth! 11, OP is a nobody, that is forever forgotten .... fucking loser who died like some random blade of grass.

Why didn't you stream it?

What's your legacy? What are you leaving behind for your Sup Forumsrethren? Do you have any age advice for us?

depression
26, 27 in 5 days.

I'm fucking your mom right now. Sorry to lose you but we can make more.

user if you're going to die right now you wont even make it into the 27 club

I wonder how you might feel of you decided to jump off a bridge to end it all instead of taking some pills. There's probably a moment those people have where they instantly regret the irreversible thing they just did. But you on the other hand still have another moment to really think about what you just did... If you really did just do it. Don't be stupid dude anything can be fixed. Go throw up or call a fucking ambulance.

You should have waited to do it on your birthday stupid faggot

how does it feel to go through with it

How did you lose connection with your family?

I have a lot of chronic pain, I can barely walk anymore, I can't take it any more. I got anxiety like no fucking joke while in constant pain.

And I miss old the good memories, my first love, my first laid, hanging out with my buddies...

All of it is gone, its just pure depression.

proof, tits and timestamp or gtfo

You dying is like some road kill we just past by.... farewell little tiny speck of a speck of a speck of shit...

Hhahaha umrzyj

less cancer on the earth. other anons should follow your lead.

leaving behind my best mate was the biggest pain, and another who I know only has me as a friend and whos struggling himself mentally, and I blame myself for the pain hes gonna go thru...

But I can't live on behalf of other peoples desires...

And to you who are trying to insult me, I dont give a fuck about you. You are nothing to me.

Live stream it so I can fap!

We get it man, you can stop samefagging

my social anxiety doesn't allow it, sorry

If I were to survive, I will re attempt and will make a stream.

Why the fuck post on b. The people here are worse than hitler. Dude just call the ambulance

>trying this hard

Samefag, samefagging, samefagging, LMAO, loser.

i feel you bro, i wanna die every day but i push on for some reason, maybe its cause im young

I remember what that black hole feels like. Sorry that you feel like shit right now.

I wish you would've just taken the Tramadol, and a smaller dosage. That stuff is a damn near instant depression lifter. Took it when it was in my dark place and it helped me get out.

RIP u

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP, lmao die already dipshit.

I do doubt the legitimacy of this but in the case of this being real. Later fag

I know people here are cancer, but I know theres good people here aswell. We're all humans, but all got our problems, some bigger than others.
But I'm not gonna act like the tough guy and say I never cry.

You don't have to go through with it. You can still stop this.

Im sorry for you OP, i hope you feel better in death.
Maybe you will discover the after life, maybe not, have hope for the future.

good bye OP

I have a sore on my ass that just won't go away. I have no other choice but to kill myself. I took 42 aspirin, 42 cyanide and 1 magma. farewell.

If you don't believe me now, then I dont know.

Look hes still going lol

fuck you cancer.

Thank you user.
I hope to be reincarnated and live a happy life on a village outside of Tokyo/JP

Dumbass. The Klan wanted blacks out of counties in the South during Reconstruction so that Republicans wouldn't control the pre-17th Amendment Senate. Your pic is thus bullshit because:
A) Trump is literally trying to save blacks from Mexicans who intend to murder and replace them
B) Trump is a northerner
C) You are a fag.

Why don't you ask what your cunt Hillary plans to do to blacks? She knows full well that every Mexican border-jumper is a threat to black families.

:/ That's a lot of blister packs. Why pills?

If you just took the pills for real. Toure not tough at all. And why do you have the pain. Maybe you can get it fixed. If you survive and live more, you'll realise how dumb you are for doing this. Theres always a better chance to try make everything better

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

So a norsweigan? Danish?

no access to guns, that would be the ideal thing, too bad its so damn hard to get it in this country

and I couldnt get me to hang myself

Norwegian

none of those are opened, faggot. also, blister packs? topfuckingkek u loser

no, this isn't real. this is fucking Sup Forums retard

People have survived higher overdoses, you might die from opiate overdose unless you have a high tolerance, the ld50 in mice is surprisingly much higher. If someone finds you, you have high chances of getting IV'd drugs to counter-act your overdose.

Call 9-1-1 if you want to live is all I can add.

Well goodye. Last chance for you to call the ambulance. But i think youd still die

Sounds like a typical Sunday morning for me try harder faggot.

Should have spent your last months building a huge ramp and then hit it it 200kms in your car.

kek

I had done a bunch of research on noble gases. If I go, I want to go peacefully.

you fucking moron, pills aren't going to kill you. it will fuck you up, but you will have to swallow almost the double amount will you get sucked out of your endless suffering. the only thing what awaits you is unbearable phyisical pain

upload a pic with timestamp if real

it will be alright OP

what is 9-1-1? are you trying to bomb new york again?

Fuck off HAHAHA

this

timestamp with proofs

also you need more pills faglord

You sound like a friend of mine...

I got sacroiliac joint on both sides. I'm in constant pain, doctors have given up and they wont give me an operation with steel implants.

I don't wanna be an opiate slave for the next 50 years.

>an hero
What is difference between hero and an hero?

you don't think suicide is very common?

an hero means suicide newfag

Does that shit not work anymore without landlines?

Emergency services either way if you're foreign or don't have access.

Op here, I think I will be okay. My mom came over and gave me something that seems to be helping. She has never been so friendly and helpful before, I feel weird. I think I will be okay. If I get lucky my mom will cuddle me tonight.

>200kms
He's In America. We drive miles.卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍 卍

first name?
shit is starting to kick in, I might not last very longer

Not OP

Get with the times fags stop trying to be different

off by one terrorist.

If you could give the time you're wasting by commiting suicide, would you?

>no family
>mother

If you are op just call your mother next time instead of writing to Sup Forums.

"Doctors have given up and dont want to do an operation" ok this is obvious bait. Doctors wont give up unless youre the one thats giving up or the doctor is some hillbilly. Then i recommend finding another doctor

>sacroiliac joint
Injection therapy didn't work?

Oh yes I am, stop hijacking my thread.

welcome to Norwegian public health care

If you are in Norway, please call 113.

mothers are not family. single, no kids....sad. dying.

pics or you're a lying faggot

B8

why would I call someone if I wish to die?

Good luck/b/ro. May the Gods let you dine in Valhalla.

what you want pics off?

So a friend or family member doesn't go through the trauma of finding your body.

(OP)

Lycka till. Livet suger utan kronisk smärta.
Hur länge sen tog du tabletterna? Hur länge till kommer du vara vid medvetande

Har lest resten av tråden, men ser ikke ut som det er vennen min.
Men altid trist å vite at folk lider så mye, lykke til videre..

So that they would make you wish to live. Like we tried to help you. But youre just hopeless why then answer to this shit. Youre baiting or dumb

>to harsh
It's 'too' not 'to', kill yourself.

I dont have contact with my family, haven't had that for 10 years.
And I feel bad for the pain I'm causing to my mates, but I can't live on credit,
20 minutes ago, a bit after I made this thread,
Thanks for the support man.

(I'm the one you responded to)
Damn, user, I'm sorry that you're in so much pain. I'm also sorry that you have chosen to close the book. There's still a big world out there with tons of stuff to explore, but I can't stop you if this is your final decision. I hope that you feel at peace, whether you decide to stay, or decide to leave.

No mother wants to outlive their kid.