There's this girl at my school that i have a crush on. Can the pro slayers lend me some wisdom?

There's this girl at my school that i have a crush on. Can the pro slayers lend me some wisdom?

Walk up to her, drop your pants and demand she suck you off.

>implying anyone on here is not a virgin

go up to her and ask her for a date you fucking dipshit.

We can't solve every problem for you, you have to actually do something you fuck.

There's no one rule: just be confident.

She has a bf

these, OP

Got a point though. If she's at your school ask around your friends, see what you got in common you can come up with to base a date on. Then? Just ask. Only one way to get the ball rollin' OP.

I'll not do that. but I'll make a prediction.
You will still love her in 2036.

I get all the basic shit, but, how do i bypass the bf part?

go up to him. Say you are shit and your girl will be mine. Punch him in the ovaries. claim girl.

Act accordingly boy.

Depends on a few things, though tbh if it's new that shit won't last too long. Either push in and get close so her interest shifts or position yourself to strike the moment she ditches him.

Ignore the boyfriend you dumb shit

Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score

Its been for some time now, and im quite good friends with her now

She's got a bf? Tell her you plan on taking her out as soon as she's done with him. Then just bone other chicks for a while. Worked for me at that age.

>There's no one rule: just be confident.
I'm not confident and I can't fake it, boyo.

Walk up to her and talk. If you still want to date her ask her out. You have zero chance if you don't ask.

Don't humiliate yourself then.

If you can't rape her she's too expensive .
Obv.