twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am suprised russia is so small

>tfw iberia is bigger than all of latin america

probably brain drain and crappy economy

Not very surprising t b h

As my professor says, science here is a joke

sweden STRONK

hmmm pretty good for our size

Guatemala should be much bigger because we invented the fucking Happy Meal.
Bad map made by belizean nationalists.

and I'm not at all

I cant see which one of those shapeless blobs is my country but it seems well off per captia

wow we're so fit!

We are smart jews

we are an intellectual powerhouse for such a small cunt. Quite underrated if u ask me.

Yeah, unfortunately this isn't a chimp out projection.

I wonder if it counts foregin scientists working in the US as "American". Probably does

>In the mid-1970s, Yolanda Fernández de Cofiño began working with her husband operating McDonald's restaurants in Guatemala.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Meal#History

Arabia pls.
You could at least pay someone else to do the science for you.

>Africa

Quite proud of Italy desu.

Only those with US citizenship,

>we're bigger
>you have over 2 times our population
>impressive

Do you guys like Tesla so much because he was the only ethnic Serb that did anything positive or nortworthy in the past 100 years?

I kinda cringed when I flew into Tesla airport.

Spamming the International Cuck Journal with your gender studies papers sure counts as science.

Btw u aint shit son we got better scientists and engineers. If you want the best engineers, you go to Delft motherfucker. We also have more legendaries than u :^)

>tfw even american scientific production is fat

>assmad lanklet

Just further proof that the US is the only relevant country

The equivalent of the Roman empire - no competition

If you disagree you're a salty Eastern European who didn't receive anything from Marshal's plan

Damn, that penguins are smart!

I guess nothing changed for us kek

Dunno what you're taking about, the blob between france and Poland is pretty big

WTF is happening in Suriname?

>butthurt serb

A shame your only notable countryman was an american before a serbian.

Nothing. It's probably counted as part of Netherlands.

>size on that map compared to irl size

feels good man

it's not like all our scientists live in usa or something

Nice
saved

>Africa disappears

the perfect world map

>the more science the more shitskins you get
hmm

See
>Japan is full of shitskins

Anyone who actually wants to do science will leave this place to somewhere like USA.

Bottom makes no fucking sense at all.

See pic and

Don't misunderstand the place of Japan, Korea and China in the map.

China will overtake Japan in the future. they have a bigger population, just need to catch up

Japan, Britain and Ireland are doing extremely well

Step up your game, rest of the world

They have a while to go before their research output is back to former levels. Too many intellectuals have left after the fall, and their economy is not really fit to afford it as of now. Also the Russian Academy of Sciences has recently went through a series of massive layoffs.

Ireland? not particularly so on that map

should have mentioned Israel instead

>muh scentific papers

Dunno m8, they've had a tiny population and been in a state of unrest for basically their entire existence. Doing fairly well on the map, all things considered

Africa is like the blob from Akira

>norway

>amerifats country is fat

There's a couple of Swedes who got a huge boner in the last half

China will grow larger

You aren't American unless you have citizenship

Country=/=yuo

>the country that hasn't invented anything

Dont worry, the africans will spill out at some point and equalise this ratio.

IQ goes up with education though. there's a direct correlation with how much a country spends on education and it's development.

Also that map is complete ass. Why is Botswana 56? The entire country is Tswana not San. I think that map yo posted is also form Lynn so it's also total shit too.

>invented fat
>proud

>population growth will continue at its current rate forever
hmm, yes, retards
how wonderful

>india is constipated

How do you even measure this? Where is the source? How was the data collected?

You faggots will believe anything, no wonder so many of you are Trump supporters. Must be nice to live in a fantasy world uninterrupted by critical thought and logic.

Most of renowned US scientists are immigrants.

When people stopped falling for the petrodollar meme (which they will soon), USA will look like India now, and the rest of the world will be a bit fatter.

US currency is worthless.

>stopped

*stop

>USA will look like India now, and the rest of the world will be a bit fatter.
>US currency is worthless.

Well, this is a nice bedtime story for Serbian children at least

wtf has Antarctica ever done?

Also surprised Africa is as big as it is

mountain nigger lol

>Falkland bigger than Argentina

I HUE'd

worldmapper.org/display.php?selected=205

But you're right, no one was even questioning it. People will believe anything, especially if it agrees with their bias.

Also the map is of authors LIVING THERE, not where they're from.

go cry some more faggot

Such a nice bedtime that you had to invade Iraq and Libya because they wouldn't accept your petrodollar.

Guess what: With Russia and Iran in the Middle East now, you won't be able to pull that off anymore. Once a pro-Iranian government stabilizes in Iraq and China starts extracting South China Sea oil with Philippines (both of which will happen soon), half of the oil supply will be in anti-American hands, and other half will be the hands of unstable Gulf-dictatorships.

Your lardass population has overstayed it's welcome, time to give you a good fat kick back to your shitty country.

Wasn't even the point of the post, just proves the point. Your response also proves it quite nicely, thank you. Keep going through life with your eyes closed, eventually your willful stupidity will embarrass you.

you have no idea how much this election opened my eyes

maybe with time you will see

>eventually your willful stupidity will embarrass you
I don't give a fuck about embarrassment

get out of my board fucking normie

and montenegro and serbia will be undeveloped second world shitholes controlled by organized crime networks for the rest of our lifetimes :)

Spain puts a surprisingly amount of effort on total scientific research, giving our small population. (surprisingly for the bad and actually unfair reputation as a country that we have)

Whatever man, all I'm saying is question what is put in front of you and think. It's not hard, honest. We gotta share a planet, I'd rather you not be retarded.

You said they same for Russia 10 years ago and now they're kicking you out of the Middle East. Such a "second world shithole" I would gladly be.

Shouldn't Russia be alot bigger?
Are the achievements of the USSR not included in it?

>When people stopped falling for the petrodollar meme (which they will soon)
>petrodollar
Tips ushanka

but Russia is an undeveloped second world shithole

because evil us sucking blood

Also what have the Falklands contributed?

Implying Nobel Laureates equates to scientific achievements. They gave the Japanese team who made a blue LED a prize but didn't give the American team who invented LEDs anything.

>"second world shithole" I would gladly be.
sure, you would gladly be anything but what you are now cucked by the muslims

>you had to invade Iraq and Libya because they wouldn't accept your petrodollar.
Jesus Christ you must keep your local Aldi in business with your tinfoil consumption.

this is the same guy posting this shit every time

yea but i make a one line response and he spends 10 minutes replying to me

Both refused to sell oil for dollars, and both got invaded. No conspiracy here.

germany hardly any better.

yes, he is a well know idiot, that's why.

They're Germans who were expelled post-WW2.

whatever lets you sleep at night Amerifat

Keep dreaming Hans. Various 3rd world commies have been saying that for years but we are still going strong and will always be the richest country in the world. And you will always remain a shithole cucked by the filthy terrorist scum.

t. mehmet

Mmhmm that must explain why your fundemental point is bullshit. There are a ton of articless disproving it.

Here is only one

businessinsider.com/economic-conspiracy-theories-2012-8

It's France.

>africa
>it's a line
heh