Help /b i just shit a lot of blood

Help /b i just shit a lot of blood
I dont know why this happend?
I got haemorrhoids once, but they dissapeared like 2 months ago
Also im very young to have problems like this (20)
Image related its my shit

Probably rhoids. Take a nice warm bath, reach up your poop hole, and pop them.

Probably an upper intestinal tear, probably from a high fiber/fat diet. Nothing big to worry about

Im on my friend house, fuck this shit

I have a strong cold 2 days ago, that makes sense

Hey op, this happened to my brother for quite a while. He went to the doctor and it was nothing serious so don't be scared but go get it checked out user.

or crohns or polyps. go get your ass to a camera doctor user, prepare for a mildly diminished quality of life that can be treated easily and is not really life threatening and dont forget to thank genetics

Hemmorhoids are likely. If its bright red and not in the stool it's rhoids or a fissure. Doctor may want to put a camera up just to be sure.

Fuck i hate going to the doctor

I have this unconfortable cold feeling in my ass now

MediFag here get a colonoscopy, only way to tell for sure.

Yeah so do I but you probably should go just to be safe. Like these dudes are saying, since the blood is bright red like that its close to the exit point. So probably a tear or something. Internal bleeding from higher up looks different

I dont have that unconfortable ball in my ass like when i got rhoids
But i did shit that and now my ass feels like a fucking refrigeretor

Bumhaemorrhoidsp for help

Is the blood mixed in the shit, or just dripping into the bowl?

what are you on your period?

From the looks of those turds the blood is IN the shit, so this wouldn't just be your anal cavity tearing on the way out. It may be an upper GI bleed. You need to go see a doc. Sorry Sup Forumsro it won't be a good time.

(OP)
What have you been eating?

Have you eaten hamburger meat lately?

Did you recently eat pultry if so may be salmonella

I have the same problem right now OP.

Just stop shitting so much, it'll get better with time.

This or that. Blood looks mixed in with your shit so it isn't just a tear. You could die you better go to the hospital now before you start shitting nothing but blood and by that time its too late

Change the could into a you WILL die

Could always be ulcers my nig. My dad has ulcers in his stomach and almost died from that shit. I'd say get checked up

I eat hamburgers in my friend house

ThisHospital now user

Im having a bit of feber. Help

Bump

Im a EMTfag, Ill help you. is it bright, or dark? If it is bright, it is lower GI or you anus. If it is dark, it is partially digested which means upper GI. What else can you tell me? Any changes to diet? Any pain on defecation? Has it happened before? Is it possible you are getting hemorrhoids again?

Well is bright
I never eat hamburguers just now
Also i did get rhoids but they are gone now

Ok. any pain while defecating? Any sensation of tearing, or cutting?

Definitely a case of macular degeneration. Go see a doctor.

No and i just shit again and there was no blood this time

>macular degeneration
Get out of here you fucking tool, it has nothing to do with his eyes!

Oh. Well, thats good! My advice, just like anyone else that asks, is keep an eye on it, maybe look through your next stool to see if there is any blood inside if theres none apparent on the outside, and if theres any blood, go to a hospital. You may have GI issues that could get more complicated. Make sure to take care of yourself.

If you've had buttsex it might be HPV--it can grow warts inside your ass and bleeding may be the first sign. It can grow into cancer if you don't get a poop scope quick.

Ask you fucking doctor. How hard is that?

Not gay

Ok user thx

might be irritable bowl disease (chrons or ulcerative colitis) i have colitis and my first sign was blood like that. its probably not a tear in your gi tract and judging by the color of the blood is coming from your lower colon. go get a colonoscopy if it keeps up

No problem. Im glad I could help.

If this keep like this i will go to a doctor