Neighbors dog barks non stop all night. Wat do?

Neighbors dog barks non stop all night. Wat do?

Run over it by accident

Put antifreeze in a bowl outside for when it goes potty. Dogs love the sweet taste of antifreeze, esp on a hot summer day!

they stay outside 24/7 i think the owners wont even notice for a few days

Call cops and file a noise complaint moron.

Be sure to use enough for multiple/big dogs.

First off fuck you cucklord

Second, OP just file a complaint. Don't kill a dog cause of shitty owners. Be a man and not a fag.

Wat do?

Stop being a little bitch and either bring your problem to the owners or just shut the fuck up.

This if you don't want a potential run in with johnny law.

Else lots of laxatives and I mean a lot in their food.

Toss some rat poison hamburger balls in its yard one night, fuck that dog and its owners.

Lol

Do this first tho, its part of how you get the law to work for you. At least in your situation.

dont be a pussy and talk to your neighbor about it.

Toss another rabid dog in the backyard with it. End of story.

buy a bigger dog and let it get out in their yard, after it kills the other one it will probably be killed for being violent or whatever so you don't have to worry about keeping it

piss around your fence
they'll be too scared to come around the fence if you mark your territory

bark louder

Could take the other approach and put something in its food to make it constipated. It will take longer for it to die than shitting itself to death tho. Again you will have to keep it up until it just dies.

Poor little bugger is horny

Have your wife wax her crotch. Offer to dog sit. Have your wife bend over in front of the dog and get fucked. Take cuck pictures.

The dog will thank you for this and won't bark at night anymore.

Open the gate and leave a trail of dog snacks to a busy road, if they are dumb Darwin will take care of the rest.

Antifreeze will fix that shit. It's sweet to the pallet and causes irrevocably kidney damage.

Enjoy peace and quiet if you got any hair on your nuts.

i dunno, kill yourself? then you wont hear.

Get your biggest knife and jump into your neighbors backyard. If you can't figure out where that is going kys.

Stop being edgy and buy some ear plugs

Shit advice, only thing that does nothing but add additional burdens to op. The others are ways to fix anons "problem" either legally or illegally.

you mean OP's gonna get ran over while leaving those snacks?
i support that.

antifreeze and glue

Didn't think of it that way, but that works n I agree w/ u too.

Come on user, try something else. user isn't going to drink antifreeze no matter how delicious it smells.

Posioning a dog is a misdemeanor in most states.

Also alot of antifreeze no longer have the glycol in them that is poison.

OP if the dogs are barking non-stop call animal control.

Be a man, get into their backrard and rip their heads off then fuck the corps n upload your victory here.

My uncle had the same problem once. Neighbours sheep dog wouldn't stop barking all night. One night he'd had enough and got out of bed. Walked over to the neighbours place, strangled the dog, buried it and went back to sleep. Could try that.

Deal with it. Don't be a faggot

SUMMER IS HERE.

open their gate

Sensible advice that noone is going to follow.
Why world? Why?

Actually it's the replies saying LOL KILL THE DOG that are summer.

Tell your neighbors to walk their fucking dog.

sauce

shoveldog.gif

Jokes on you, I got my ged. After telling op what the legal thing to do I advised illegal action because let's face it, people don't want to hear what they are suppose to do, they want something easy that might get them some lulz.

>Wants to kill a doggo
>>Repeating cancer of Sup Forums chiming in

Seems legit user. Keep up with them savvy remarks son.

Strap yourself with explosives and charge at it screaming Alluh Akbark

hollow out a few hot dogs and fill them with ibuprofen. that should either kill it or make it real sick. but honestly you should check the barking ordinences in your town. mine doesn't have any and owners arent required to bark train their animals and are free to be irresposible shitstains that invade everyone elses privacy with constant intrusive noise so fuck them

Checked, nice way to go out with a bang.

Animal control is not going to do anything unless it is a stray. Cops will laugh at you. They have better things to do. And complaining to the neighbors will only make them hate you. I know, I had the same problem, and complained to the neighbors, now they won't even look at me, creating an awkward situation every time I am outside, making being outside unenjoyable.

OP, only real answer is to get rid of that dog. Kill it with poison or start torturing it with those dog whistles and such.