Wtf/rekt thread. can anyone explain this one to me? seriously, what is going on here?

wtf/rekt thread. can anyone explain this one to me? seriously, what is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f149/vietnamese-man-hanging-around-163277/
youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deerification

I want to know as well. I'm intrigued.

newfag that webm has been explained so many times gtfo

Cp...no not child pron, cerebral palsy you kike

I've been here all summer and never seen this explained once!

...just kidding, been here for about ten years. And have never seen this before. Explanation?

Leaked scene with Benedict Cuminsnatch from the new dr. Strange movie

wtf kind of bait is this?

Happened back in 2006, man by the name of Hiroshma Nuyh was drugged, mutilated and held hostage by his captor due to an accusation that he raped his daughters. Torture lasted 8 months before Chinese authorities saved the man. Hiroshma died 2 months later in hospital.

The one that triggers retards like you

documentingreality.com/forum/f149/vietnamese-man-hanging-around-163277/

just fuck off already, how in every thread its posted, how do people continue to be flabbergasted by this
how is the stream of new fags this steady

It's a repost, but it is something :/

thankyou user

>DP in normal
>the pope
>mirrors
>male pregnancy
>cancer
wew

wtf even are half of the things listed at the bottom portions

the fuck, been on here for almost 6 years and have never seen this.

Fly

The guy has some kind of crippling disorder and moving him around like this helps his joints so that he isnt in agonizing pain. Its been explained in detail a couple times

Would you fuck this creature for 1 billion dollars?

probably. That's a lot of money.

Which one is it? I don't think it's either if these, I saw one saying it's a life support machine or something before.

Is his foot a hand? I'm so confused

Yep. There's hardly a thing I wouldn't do for a billion dollars.

It's from a japanese movie.
calm down.

Sauce on these trips?

would you kill yourself?

cut off your face?

undergo a lobotomy?

become paralysed?

have only 6 months to live?

give up all technology?

eat 500g of concrete every day for the rest of your life?

become a eunuch?

go to prison for 20 years?

>The story is spreading from personal facebook page-er with S.r nicknames when talking about the tragic situation of a man suffering from the disease cerebral palsy, paralysis of limbs for 47 years.

Going along with the picture a thin man, with hands and feet tied pieces upholstered foam plastic bags and hung suspended in the air by the bed with specially designed steel.

Who shared stories together also posted information and address of the man and called for help from philanthropists with desire can somehow contribute to a family to help him and alleviate difficulties.

"I was helping him and his family to help but could not help being a lifetime, you should have contacted him for permission 2 share this information to the community hope to have many philanthropists to help" SR members wrote.

Shortly after being shared, the case of this poor man has drawn the attention of many people. They expressed their desire to widespread calls for help from the community to join hands to support him and his family. However, many people are skeptical about this rare story and said that this was a question like games on facebook.

To understand the damage the incident, we were looking in person and firsthand stories about the irony of fate.

In heavy afternoon rains of Cam Pha mine lands we together officials Quang Hanh Ward, Dist. Cam Pha to visit family Le Thi Hoe (born in 1931, resident of house number 22, Lane 162, Dang Chau Tue, group 2, Zone 7B, Quang Hanh Ward, Dist. Cam Pha, Quang Ninh) - where Cao Ba Quat have him (her son Hoe) lying hanging over the "spider" wire to withstand the pain from the disease torn cerebral palsy, paralysis of limbs and corrosion throughout every fiber flesh 47 years.

Step into a room measuring about 20 square meters, the first image we saw was a thin man, hands and feet tied with plastic bags wrapped mattress pads and hang suspended in the air by a steel bed special design.

>undergo a lobotomy
That's the one. That way two of us could enjoy the money.
youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

calm down it's filthy frank having seizures bc he didn't get som pusi 2nite

>cut off your face?
Yes
>Become a eunuch
Yes
>Go to prison for 20 years
Yes

Tough choices, but I'd go for it. Hell no for the rest of them though.

stop being fat fucks n gossiping n shit... post videos

This thread is doomed. Trying for a WTF/Rekt split wasn't the best choice from OP. He also only posted one fucking image.

wheres your videos faggot

Why not the lobotomy?
See video here:

Newfag, he has cereberal palsy and this is treatment the were doing on him

I got 0.40kbs upload speed my nigguh I ain't posting shit

it wasn't treatment "newfag" it was how he lived.

No, this was part of his treatment for his daily living, dumb faggot read the story

>treatment
>treating cerebral palsy

it was a homemade bed rigged up in a futile attempt to reduce his pain, he lived in agony.

treatment would imply:
>medication
>physical therapy
>literally anything being done to assuage or eliminate the condition
>NOT lying in some ghetto ass bed

He has some disease that makes him,
A. A cripple
B. In extreme pain all the time

His relatives or friends or someone made this machine to ease his pain.
I personaly would just kill him. This is no way to live and he probably wishes for death every moment of his life.
Ive always told my lived ones that if i ever become a vegetable or whatever, just to kill me to save me from the eternal suffering.
Poor bastard

bump for shit thread

What's the story behind this?

woman was born a man and became a women. Was renowned for taking me back to fuck them but would always disappoint the men when she revealed her penis. The town decided to take revenge.