If you had to join a terrorist group from any point in time, who would you join...

If you had to join a terrorist group from any point in time, who would you join? I would join the Provisional Irish Republican Army.

Anything that was funded by the US government. So like FARC

United States Marine Core

baader-meinhof

Plastic paddy detected.

How does it feel to descend from a nation of niggers than emigrated to everypart of the world like a cancerous lump on the british empire yet have the audacity to claim no one can move to empty land on their poxy island?

/thread

The ira were a terrorist organisation but not like isis, the ira just wanted to remove England from Ireland, isis wants to take over the world.

Fucking Savage.

The Russian army

I want to remove Potato niggers from AUS, NZ, USA, CAN, UK.

Kek uneducated scrub

scourge of the earth pom detected

The IRA also had a good reason for wanting the English out. The newer splinter groups of the IRA are shit though, real assholes they are.

Potato nigger what has your race every contributed to anything? TFW; All the most famous "irish"men are English!

KYS, Potato Nigger you aren't even white.

Uhh we don't give a shit if you come here. We need more tourist money. We just don't like when amerifats come in to pubs and start singing the Wolfe tones like they have any real Irish heritage. You call OP a plastic paddy then proceed to call all Irish fake paddys? You are fucking retarded and have no idea what goes on in Ireland you amerifat cuck

The IRA just wanted equal rights for the Irish people as the British were getting in Northern Ireland.

The ones on the Pacific, maybe some Muslim groups in the Philippines .itd be like paradise, with beheadings

As soon as someone refers to British people in N.Ireland as English you can immediately tell they are completey uneducated and ignorant of the subject. Scots have been in N.Ireland longer than yanks in burgerland at the very minimum. Even longer if you go back to Dal Riada.

ITT uneducated yanks who live on stolen land.

I bet you are the kind of cuck that thinks mudslimes born in Germany are real Germans. Stay mad that your rich American heritage is half nigger half British reject

I would be in the Christian extremist groups in Mindanao. Definitely paradise and the recognition of being the one white guy. Buffet of SEAmonkey poon

Good job typing a reply that makes absolutely no sense but then again expecting a potato nigger to understand English is a fucking stretch. Hows the Heroin addiction treating you?

Don't forget cuck you owe more money to Britain than you'll ever learn haha. How do you spell protectorate?

Literal complete opposite of what I said. Back to your council estate!

Hows grade 10 you dumb cunt. I should have typed in Ebonics so you could understand.

"yank" used to refer to germans, and then to british, and then to "americans".

"stolen" land? we WON it with WAR. that's how it's always been. that's how it was for the natives who were horribly brutal to other tribes--did the "americans" scalp the natives or did they just kill them?--and then there's mexico, named after the aztec god of war. those people, who were BEATEN in WAR, knew "war" very well but they FAILED at it and then this nation was started and became the greatest in the world with all the technology companies--china can't "steal" intel's CPUs... good luck learning how to create a 41 layer i7 that takes 5 years to actually produce in billion dollar factories--and culture that has changed the world more than any other nation ever will.

fuck off you little shit UK islanders. NO ONE here cares about fucking ireland and i fucking HATE british accents. it's pretty simple.

Wouldn't call anyone a dumb cunt when you're the literal filth of the earth in human form.

No Blacks
No Dogs
No Irish!

>tfw all the most famous Irish men are English
What pure blooded Englishman would claim to be Irish? Either they are "English" because they were occupied by Great Britain or they were real Irish. That's exactly what you said

>Knights Templar bitches. At the height of it's power of course.

no contest

Scrounge a history book or do a google search. Amerifat.

ISIS doesn't want to take over the world. They have literally mapped out the areas they want to control. Pretty much North Africa, the Middle East and Southern parts of Europe. Mad as a box of frogs but they've said if they get to form this massive state, they'll be content, so long as no one interferes with their beheadings and shit.

>no idea what goes on in Ireland

Drinking. Quite a lot of it in fact.

>no blacks
>no dogs
Why did they refuse Americans twice?

also, why do you give a shit if tourists join in your pub songs?

Ah fuck, I guess you win.

The Minutemen

Jesus fucking Christ you are retarded. Pick a side to your argument and stay with it

id join boko baram

>*haram

PKK or RAF

Fair enough
Pub songs are fine but when they start singing Black and Tans it gets a bit annoying. I mean I don't like ulster faggots but I'm not spouting my grand da's rifle yelling hang the huns. Why Americans think that's cool to do is beyond me

The American Army, but only if they let me keep my fedora.

>We just don't like when amerifats come in to pubs and start singing the Wolfe tones like they have any real Irish heritage
If I ever catch you in America singing aonga from an American artist or band, I will unleash a second potato famine.

K

Ira all the way

I know a number of fellow amerifats who've gone to ireland, not one of them started a pub song let alone an ulster or anti-unionist one.

>we

fuck off

The dudes that dressed as injuns and dumped tea in the water.

Kinda funny that there is an English guy angry at the Irish fans and Northern Irish fans for leaving them to take a kicking from the Russians for 3 nights in a row, If you want I can post the video of english football hooligans shouting where the fuck is ISIS outside an irish bar, Bacon and beer is our bread and butter. Is it because shows like Game of Thrones and Vikings come to Northern Ireland for people who fit the true look of those people because there sure as fuck isn't any left in Sweden? Yeah angry englishmen in this thread just couldn't handle a last minute goal from the Russians LOL.

That must've been a pretty great sight to see if you think about it.

I'm not trying to say all americunts do that. Sorry I know I implied that but some of you are just there to spend some money and have a good time. And I have had a good time with some burgers. But there is a type that I see at least twice a year

NI REPORTING IN WE HATE THE REPUBLIC AND IM FROM AN IRA FAMILY, YOU CLAIM ALL OUR LINES LIKE THE FIGHTING IRISH BUT JUST LIKE MCGREGOR YOU FAGGOTS BROKE WHILE OUR BOXING CHAMPION WENT OVER AND BEAT THE ENGLISH CHAMPION, WE ARE THE FIGHTING IRISH BECAUSE WE REFUSED TO BE 1916 SELLOUTS LIKE YOU PIECES OF DIRT, 100 DEAD IN SERVICE FROM YOUR END, THOUSANDS ON OUR SIDE FAGGOT, SUCK A DICK YOU ARE A PLASTIC PADDY LIKE OP SAID AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE BECAUSE I CAN LITERALLY USE YOUR COUNTRY TO NOT BE BRITISH AND HATED AND FUCK WOMEN WITH THE ACCENT BUT EXTORT THE BENEFIT SYSTEM OF THE BRITISH AND THE NHS DENTAL CARE WHILE YOU FUCKS STRUGGLE WITH DEBT BRITAIN PAYS OURS CUZ WE BOMBED A FEW BARS, AND THEY CLAIM WE LIKE TO DRINK LOL IRA ALL THE WAY

EZLN

>Soccer
>Who gives a fuck