Anyone know of any school teachers who have fooled around with students?

Anyone know of any school teachers who have fooled around with students?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/education/76671301/Kings-High-School-teacher-resigns-after-sexual-relationship-with-student
apmobile.worldnow.com/story/23908006/conway-teacher-arrested-after-alleged-relationship-with-student?config=H264
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>going to school
kek

so hot

story?

from my high school

There was a teacher at my high school that fucked 2 girls or something. His name is Darin Bauer at st lucie west centennial high

stuff.co.nz/national/education/76671301/Kings-High-School-teacher-resigns-after-sexual-relationship-with-student

Me.

After I get my teaching degree next year, of course.

>assumes student will want to get with kissless virgin fag
>if girlsm y own age don't want me, maybe i can prey on younger ones

Nah, I'm genuinely good looking and athletic. I'll probably also get into coaching after I start teaching.

Nobody will believe me at all but its true and ill tell you anyway.
>be me 23yo uni student
>go to bar, meet 7/10 older girl, id say she about 26-30
>end up hooking up with her
>shes pretty fun so i get her number and continue to see her
>one day she tells me she got a new job and she can no longer see me
>wtf thats gay, oh well -dont wanna be tied down anyway
>next week at uni, lecturer tells us he has a new assitant who will be observing his lectures n shit
>"pls welcome (sloots name)"
>wait why do i recognise that name?
>7/10 bar cutie walks in
>holy fuck no way
>she says a few words to us all then sees me, stops her speech and sinks into the back whilst lecturer starts
>make awkward eye contact a few times
>approach her afterwords, tells me we cant speak u less its about uni
>"dont be like that, it could be our secret"
>no user i could lose my job
>she continues to be stubborn and refuses me even out of uni hours
>decide shes right and im being selfish
>never tell anyone to protect her job
>see her most days of the week, its still awkward
>still hope one day we can bang again
>tfw i know it probably never gunna happen
Good times...

pics, user?

I miss b rad. Shave balls everybody. Shave balls.

>genuinely good looking and athletic

Top fucking kek, I'm not gonna provide pics of myself. I don't even use facebook or any of that shit anymore since I decided to go into teaching.

no matter how hard you cover your tracks, paedos will always be ousted. don't risk losing your job for teen pussy. its not worth it.

No one will believe me, and I can see why.

>be me
>10th grade
>head to school like normal
>hear rumors going around
>fuzzy and different everytime but i get the gyst
>teacher messing with student
>student likes it
>few months go by
>said teacher quits/gets fired by school
>said student drops out
>teacher/student relationship confirmed by school
>not sure if it was on the news

all i remember is that the guy's last name was Didier or something like that

A way hot teacher fooled around with a couple students at my school a little while back. I thought she was really fuckable

Nah, I won't do anything but its not my fault that girls do wear short skirts and dresses and sit facing me with their legs open. They forget. I've seen every color of the rainbow in panty upskirts from student teaching alone.

moar?

Any you just absolutely wanted to smash? There was this one for me from student teaching that i wouldve paid to fuck senseless

more pictures plz I wish I could dick down that teacher.

make sure u protect yoself bro. if a student gets angry wit u and crys rape, its ur word vs hers. the judge will always side wit the girl.

i fucked my psychology teacher 12 years after graduation. wanted her bad in college and somehow had the opportunity later on in life. was a lot of fun and a good fuck.

There's been quite a few. Kinda nice observing sometimes from the back of the room and taking notes because these chicks really do wear see-thru leggings and shit. I observe plenty. Plus its easy to find lots of these girls on kik, especially if they have unique names.

Easy to test...

Yeah its like that for every teacher. Shit happens all the time. Just gotta keep distance.

Lelele you wish faggit

user is surely going to end up with his mugshot on the news in a few years time

Got a gameplan for fucking any you student taught?

that shitt can be cash after graduation

Then get a girl your own age faggot.

None of that's worth risking your career over

apmobile.worldnow.com/story/23908006/conway-teacher-arrested-after-alleged-relationship-with-student?config=H264

Nope. Never.

Nah but like I said its easy to troll through kik and stuff. Makes life good and easy.

bet kik find?

I have a list of kiks that I did find just by looking up their names. I'm gonna let time pass before I mess with any of them, though. Maybe middle of summer. Most have graduated anyway.

I wish you the best user, we can't always get what we want but cherish that pussy and how unlikely it is to get it again

Share a pic of any fuckable bitch who graduated?

If I find any. Lemme check

just interested in the talent you were dealing with

That's Alex. Polish girl. Obviously not giving out much more. Great ass though.

Not bad at all bro. What's your feel for her?

What type of girl is she?

She seems like she'd send out some ass pics one way or another. If not, something slutty. She shows off her ass in most of her pics.

This other girl Destiny always wore these jeans that were tight and she have a tight, firm, small but round ass. Her lacy underwear usually showed when it would ride up. Always a good view. But I don't feel much from her.

destiny would get the D. like the tight look

Just cause he gave you detention doesn't mean you can go doing some shit like this kiddo.

here fam

He sent her a text which said something like "How do I make 35 go into 16".