I think Omar Saddiqui Mateen just did a tremendous service to all of Sup Forums...

I think Omar Saddiqui Mateen just did a tremendous service to all of Sup Forums, he may have and I say may have stopped the trap and g/fur threads as well as boosted Trump's campaign.

cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think I might have just cut myself on that edge.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Gay or not killing people is bad m k

Murder is bad. Murder is defined as "he unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another." When you post a trap thread on Sup Forums you forfeit your right to protection under the law. The other 49 casualties were unfortunate.

I don't think I'm the newfriend here. I'm surprised you didn't go for some variation of "Ugh, Summer is here." instead. Isn't that the dank meme kids are saying these days?

>being this new..

>being a huge faggot

Dude you don't even know. I've been seeing ":3" and "XD" all over in a non-satirical manner. Summer hits hard man.

The fuck is up with those ellipses? 3 is the magic number, you neanderthal.

Didnt this guy say he was going to do it on Sup Forums before he did it?

Oh I know. It really is one of the worst times here. I've been sticking to smaller boards lately but I knew there was gonna be dumb shit going down here after this morning.

trap thread anyone?

>gay people
>people

Was it acnekun?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

>inb4 sandhook-esque conspiracy

Trump did 6/12.

12/06*

Fuck off, Britbong.

Yeah i bet he killed a few Sup Forumstard wich is lame, but the Boost for Trump is cool anyway

Yay. People are referencing autism simulators!

Can someone tell me what this guy did in detail?

Shit. I was going to Disney today, but now they're going to be putting everybody through the metal detector.

'Britbong'

Literally every country uses it the correct way other than america...

This guy is definately the hero we deserve and need right now.

40 some odd faggots removed from this earth. Kudos to you great sir for helping restore sanity to this world by wiping out your corner of mentally ill degenerates.

This isn't about you, Europoors. A bunch of fags just died and you make it about yourselves.

Who will the media defend? Muslims or Gays? It's interesting because both groups are off limits for criticism these days.

Shot up a gay club because of issues with his latent homosexuality.
There's not much more to it than that.

what? they want to link this to Grimmie's death?dafuq?

Gays. It's the worst mass shooting in US history, they will take the side of the killed.

I'll bet they'll completely disregard his obvious religious motivations.

fags are not """oppressed""" enough nowadays
the LGBT community shits on them for this

Anti gun propaganda basics, association

>paul blart stickers and dvd in pocket
>lel

Oh shit, I forgot it's summer in America. That explains the edgy little faggots

Trump will win the election for sure after this.

He's got a point that we can't keep letting followers of this violent ideology into america

I guess it was a bad question. Do you think the media will finally start talking about muslim extremists instead of spinning it as an isolated case? The fact that it was also a hate crime could actually swing the left media into not denying the connections.

I'd bet $1000 the shooter was born in America. As much as the Sup Forumsfags want it to be, this wasn't a terrorist attack, it was a shooting by a delusional loser just like the others.

I hope gays nationwide take up the call to learn how to use firearms for self defense. That'll bolster 2A rights a bit.

Its sad because the perpetrator was an natural born citizen (at least thats what the early reports say) and no amount of border closing/walling etc would have stopped this. But retards will think Trump wouldve prevented this and closing our borders is the right thing to do

this makes me rage

>as well as boosted Trump's campaign.

I think it's the exact opposite. Any religious ideologue or social conservative should be hugely humiliated today. The moral thing for Republicans to do would be to abandon ship, take some responsibility, and renounce the impulse to hurt people for no reason, an impulse inseparable from modern conservatism. If they have a shred of moral courage left, they'll stay home from the ballot box, or spoil, their ballot.

Then again, if responsibility and moral courage are required, you might just be right.

keeping his muzzie parents out would've helped. shitskins are backwards and violent, we don't want them

Trump has his head sort of in the right place, but his plan of action is retarded. He just spews the shit that dumb every day republicans say behind closed doors. They don't think of the repercussions though.

I think so, if it was in fact because of radical Islam. It would be ludicrous to continue denying it any longer.

But he was born here and Mom and Dad don't know why he did it.

this can't be real, paul blart? really?

we need to stop them coming now, at least it will reduce the damage. if we let more in, they could have kids like this guy in future.

no we can't just deport all the muslims already here but that doesn't mean we should do nothing.

It's an edit.

Well said, user. As such, I'm going to commemorate this thread with some hot, straight girl pics.

>MUSLIM
>REGISTERED DEMOCRAT IN FLORIDA
>TIES TO EXTREMISTS VIA THE INTERNET - NEWT GINGRICH
>shooting in a gay bar
>during the pride month AND ramadan

yeah nah this is Sup ForumsĀ“s wet dream

Hello President Trump!

Woah dude - Now that's what i call edgy xdXDDDDXD Obiously a member of the Sup Forums brethren ;DDDDD

Glad Sup Forums could stop posting cock rates long enough to celebrate the death of gay people

I take it you guys are in a relationship and wanted to have a good time pretending to act veteran

This, THANK YOU.

Implying that this will make any change on basement dwelling closet fags is a misguided statement.

Uhoh!