I'm voting for Hillary Clinton

>I'm voting for Hillary Clinton

>+$0.05

Reptile Power Level 100

The Sheep will follow

Faggot

I'm sorry

Have fun getting your freedom taken away, Killary Cuck.

Shillary is shit but she's absolutely a better option than trump

so is most of america, good for you to be on the winners side

Faggot cuck detected.

lesser of two evils.

Impossible

Why is that? i don't see Trump having 30 years of corruption, and i sure don't see Trump trying to take away our second amendment.

Assuming this is not cheap, Walmart brand generic bait; What reasons do you have to actually vote for her?

Mfw shillary will and has already said she wants gender biased jail sentences

I hate this cunt as much as anyone, but even if she wins at least I'll get to drink Trump supporters' tears. That will be the only good that that will come from the beginning of the end.

So you prefer someone using america has his personal property, with no idea about the political world over someone who might push to ban some guns (which will be blocked by republicans anyways)?
You guys need help.

>Hussein Obama: it was gun laws
>Crooked Hillary: it was gun laws
>President Trump: it was radical Islamic terrorism

isn't democracy fun?

You realize the Republicans are about to lose the majority of the house and senate right?

listen shes pretty much the anti-christ i agree. But Trump supporters are so hypocritically sensitive it's hilarious. I will fap with their tears.

>lied to the families of dead americans about benghazi
>had some random guy who made a youtube vid go to jail
>"if the 2nd amendment is a right"
>the unborn person has no constitutional rights
our choices are between a piece of shit and and evil shit

Vote for -anyone- but hillary. If you vote for this woman, it shows that you really want to screw humanity over. You like trump, you better go and fucking vote for him. You like bernie, the same thing. Do not let this woman get to power. Do not. Take any other woman and put her on her place, I don't care.

None of you are old enough to vote

more people are killed by toddlers who get a hold of firearms than terrorists.

How many hundreds of white kids have shot up schools. Nobody blames that on christianity or them being white. People joke about it all the time but nobody ever blames the religion or heredity.

How many thousands of black kids have shot shit up without anyone blaming gospel churches?

inb4 Muslim is not a heredity.

They are not going to lose the house. Just the way the congressional districts are configured that's not going to happen. The senate? Possibly but I wouldn't hold my breath on them losing it. It's going to be a low voter turn out this election year for the Dems. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Repubs picked up a senate seat from Nevada.

i am but dont want to. My choices are a career criminal/wall street bought cunt, and a reality star bafoon.

Well vote for whoever you want to - trump will loose anyways.

This bitch has half the population automatically on her side just by being a fucking woman.

What a surprise feminism is the reason why humanity ended.

no, she has half the population on her side cause the alternative is Trump.

We really dont have good choices this year. i mean, the Dems did what they could, fine. But the GOP failed miserably.

I predict the GOP is gonna give up on Trump. of course they wond vote for Hillary instead, but they just wont vote at all. like they did with McCain cause of Palin.

The thing is she's not really a feminist. She just panders to these fools and it works because she's a woman.

well MAYBE she has half of the population on her side by not beeing a degenerate self centered billionaire who has no idea about politics and woke up one day like "hey, i need a new hobby - why don't i become the fucking president?"
i know he's amusing but he'd put america into a lot of shit because he has no clue what he's doing

Okay you do that op, keep acting like your vote even fucking matters.

You really think one person is gonna end humanity?

We're already on the path to our doom. This cunt will enact some laws to secure that path.

My dad is dead convinced that it is Trump who's going to win the elections. And he hates Trump with a passion, but he still says that it's just what's going to happen.

we truly need a muslim holocaust

im fairly sure a lot of right wing Americans think the same thing.

>a degenerate self centered billionaire
Are you saying hillary isn't a degenerate, self-centered billionaire?

S H R I L L

but that wouldn't count (...right?) because they're white.

What is the Illuminati's plan after the Muslims kill everyone?

I dont see why they let this shit happen.

ITT people payed to say good things about shillery

>source
HAHAHAH >IMPLYING

>mfw I'm with Her

> more people are killed by toddlers who get a hold of firearms than terrorists.
No, a toddler with a gun only gets one usually.
The terrorists got about fifty.

wait, shes a lawyer?

>How many hundreds of white kids have shot up schools. Nobody blames that on christianity or them being white.
We would if they yelled "Heil Hitler!" right before they did it, instead of "Allahu Ackbar!"

You see this is why there would be some good in Hilary winning. People are actually starting to worship Trump. Oof.

>How many thousands of black kids have shot shit up without anyone blaming gospel churches?
None. We always blame nigger culture for niggers shooting shit up.

And that rapist was Donald Trump?

What a Twist!!!

Yeah, fucking genius. That means toddlers get ahold of guns and kill at least one person by multiples of greater than 100x than terrorists kill people in the US.

Enjoy your sticker
>Electoral Collage

kill yourself faggot
ask hillary about her 30,000 emails when you take a break from sucking your own dick

this guy gets it

I am strongly opposed both to giving babies guns and to giving sandniggers Islam.

bumped and Trumped

god im going to enjoy your tears. it'lll be worth the end of humanity just to drink them

>Being this ignorant
USA is actually very peaceful, we just have a nigger and mexican problem.

Yeah, there's a gay club shooting like, every week by right wingers, right?

Some people think it's the same to throw faggots off buildings and call faggots faggots. There's some special kind of retardation there.

Cthulhu would be the lesser evil compared to Trump.

i dont think he'd do it himself. i think he'd hire mexicans to kill her off than never pay them

That's all true you retarded faggot go read a book.

das legit scary mang

but hes raciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist

not gay clubs. Just Planned Parenthoods.

>Bill Clinton literally gets impeached for lying
>Hillary known for lying
Hmm maybe we should vote for Hilary since we don't like that business man.

Trump is a grenade. All anti-Trump rhetoric is about how he's this wild grenade about to go off.
That's what we want. The system is broken and corrupted, and we want to throw a grenade and let it spray shrapnel all into the corrupt congress. Trump already bitchslapped the Republican Party, and the conservative pundit news, and even liberal news is showing him a modicum of respect. We want Trump to destroy as much of the current political system as we can, so it can be made to work again.

Actually the rise of feminism correlates with humanity being the most advanced it's ever been so.......