Well Sup Forums I finally did it. I spent years browsing this forum and got way to into traps and cock threads...

Well Sup Forums I finally did it. I spent years browsing this forum and got way to into traps and cock threads. more so then I though I would... So I started doing fap roulette threads. got into ass play.
One day while really horny I met a guy on craigs list. went to his house, got naked. The moment he put his uncut cock in my ass I realizes I didn't want any part of this... but to sissy to stop him. he fucked be and played with my cock for what felt like for ever. he made be cum on myself. I really didn't want to continue but I was on my back with him inside me... he rubbed my cum on by face and in my mouth... as he got close to cumming he pulled his condom off and jammed himself back into me and came.... So be careful what you think is going to be "hot"

>greentext
>faggot

Curiousity what did cock in your bumhole feel like? Did you like it

Not at all. We was like 10 years older then me. He went deeper then I was used to... And having a dildo in your ass is a wonderful feeling. Having a hairy man's dick n there messing with your head. So it was like 10 minutes of humiliation. So No.

But what did dick in bum feel like u fag

shit nigger

you bottom for life now

He went deeper then I could handle. So when he thrusted it felt like alot of pressure. Not horrible painful but uncomfortable. It felt like taking a shit... Nothing pleasurable about it.

You have aids now

I hope not. Also cum in the ass is disgusting.

For real though better get checked out. Sounds sketchy as furk.

So you didn't like the buttfucking you recieved?

Dude, he definitely intentionally gave you aids. Who the fuck rips off the condom at the last second and injects your ass with cum. He definitely was HIV+

poor OP, got aids for being a faggot

I did not like it.

Right? Sounds like one of those one guys. Go get the test before it becomes full blown AIDS

op dew it again, also get tested

I will get tested.

Any pics to share OP?

no, I didnt bring my phone or wallet incase I got robbed..

Well op. I thought it was Marlon Brando who said: 'You're not a real man until you've tried it and disliked it' or something like that.
So don't feel bad about yourself.

I feel the worst about letting him continue. I couldn't say no... that speaks alot about me I feel.

Nah. We all make mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them

that's true, i guess

Don't be too hard on yourself.

these replies seem way too nice to be real