>legalize rape
>Want to destroy Isreal and every jew.
Why does /b hate islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85ovJO3PQ_U
goo.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cus they fuck goats

Because there's nigger, and then there's these folk who can't even do nigger properly

>Why does /b hate islam?
Sup Forumsetas

because everyone hates them too so I might as well join in and act like its a cool thing to do

Can you give me one real reason though, becouse to me everyone is being manipulated by Mossad to begin exterminating arabs so the jews can have middle east for themselves

You also described christianity

Because we enjoy having technology and not living like niggers.

its time to change your naiv behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=85ovJO3PQ_U

Fine, the real reason I hate them is because they kill white people. And yes I'm aware that we also kill them

What?
Thats becouse poverty not islam, Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries on earth and they are muslims

They still act like cavemen though

But the white people are defending jews and gays and womans right, plus they don't kill white people they killed infidels, so if you are white and muslim you can have a fucking harem AND BE WHITE, TELL WHY THE FUCK IS THAT BAD???

Extremly rich cavemans with multiple whores that they can rape, unlike you, you jew slave

Yes, because we are caveman 2.0
You act like a caveman in your cave staring at your shiny thing looking for the next thing to do

Well they're still cavemen, and I'd rather be jewish than I caveman. Not implying that I'm actually jewish

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

Saudi Arabia is rich solely because there just happened to be oil there, which the US and other countries bought. If white countries didn't exist, they'd be dirt poor because they're too retarded to do anything with the oil.

They also want to turn me into allah's cuck, as their religion prescribes

>no thx

Interestingly enough, they don't do much against Israel, perhaps because they know it would like attacking the 51st US state.

>rather be jew

Ok, good luck with being cis, trans, feminist cuck instead to a warrior deity

There's quite a middle ground between being allah's cuck and patriarchy's cuck.

If you look at it, islam and feminism are very similar on numerous points.

>implying the only choice we have is choosing between the god of a delusional pedophile and jewish cultural marxism.

Because Islam is terrorism and terrorism is for niggers.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Easy, IS FUCKING ISLAM, #fuckisisandfuckreligion

Wrong on the first count
Terrorism is bred from ignorance yes.

They are like fuking justin biber