Who is this faggot again?

Who is this faggot again?

gay Elliot Rodgers

Orlando killer Omar Mateen

Orlando Boom

the fuck is jack'd?

What a stupid fucking thing to report on.

>omg he had dating profiles
So do hundreds of millions of other people and it's a high possibility that some of them are fucking insane.

Are they trying to place blame on gay dating apps or something?

Fuck I hate humanity, social media, news outlets and how fucking stupid people are. People are so easily manipulated and just follow what the trends tell them to.

Probably got fucked too hard and wanted revenge

Muhammad Allahdeen

Faggot killer supreme

kys then

What's with all these sexy terrorists?

lrn2rotate

Dude go easy okay my mom committed suicide today i'm pretty pissed off at the minute you DO NOT want to fuck with me right now man i swear i'm so mad i could just burst out of your fucking screen and choke you right now i swear to god man just go to another board or something you want nothing to do with me right now

Are you dense?

They aren't trying to put the blame on dating apps.

They just want to understand why he did it. Earlier we thought because he's a Muslim, but now it's clear that he was a self hating gay and maybe the guys in the club have been turning him down

Has more to do with the irony and gives insights into what his motivations are. He was probably a closeted gay or a latent homosexual and was angry he couldn't be as happy or free as the as guys he envied. The dating apps are specifically for gay guys only.

some cock-gobbling bone smuggler

Was Omar into femenine penises?

isn't every str8, hereto, non-gay man into feminine penii?

Checked.
Also /thread

You are literally retarded.

Oman Man meat eater mateen, queen of the desert monkeys

A faggot dating app like grindr

Mental illness.

Inshallah Only if allah wants more will be killed. JUST A MATTER OF TIME. RIP OMAR MATEEN

Wow you're incredibly stupid