Are these liberty caps
>inb4 op eat them nothing bad will happen
Seriously I need to know as I can make a fuckton of money

ausfag?

only the 2nd from the bottom right looks like a li,
protip - if they turn blue their magical
don't eat cause they have nasty toxins

better luck next time

i found quite a few outside my house and got elated.

unfortunately theyre haymaker's mushrooms

also look up Psilocybe subaeruginosa (libs)
+
Blue meanies.

Only 2 types of magic shrooms that grow in aus

I'm a brit fag they have black spores and a cap which starts brown and fades to lighter (centre to outside)

A experienced mycologist with years and years of practice might be able to tell you. But hes gonna say something that anyone else would say. There is no way to tell with out a spore print. Picking wild mushrooms with intent to sell as a psychedelic trip is very dangerous. There are a lot of poisonous mushrooms out there that will hurt or possibly kill the person that ingests them. So take a spore print post on the shroomery and don't take any fucks answer as law here.

>Psilocybe subaeruginosa (libs)

hooray for misinformation.
Subbs are not libs, they look nothing like libs.

Psilocybe Semilanceata are liberty caps.

The shrooms OP has could be Subbs but could also be Panoleus Foenisecii - If the spore print is JET black you're good to trip.

if theyre Foes then nothing will happen

Omg Op. Those are deathcaps lel.

>Psilocybe subaeruginosa

edit: subaerginosa are woodlovers and have thick white stems with caramel caps.

Subbalteatus are what you probably have OP

Hey OP, what city do you live in so I can check the obituaries?

These are the kind that give you super weird trips. every time ive taken these kind i felt like i was gonna die so dont. sell them to an idiot. the rule is "Purple or blue, swallow and chew; Brown or white, it aint right."

No they fucking aren't. Those are all just normal mushrooms. You can find them all over the place.

Did you find them in grass?

I'm not an experienced Mycologist and I can guarantee you that OP's mushies are NOT magical

When in doubt, throw 'em out mate.

I went picking a few days ago, I got about 60. I have been drying them out so I can keep them until I want them.

Did you just pick them? I thought they were not supposed to grow this month.

seasoned mushroom pro here
those are definitely liberty caps, sell them at your local middle school immediately

looks like OP scored a fat bag of serious shrooms
heck yea super cool drug makes you smarter and more spiritual totally kickass Sup Forumsro eat them all or sell them for FAT STACKS