Video that shows, that the wounded are actually getting dragged TOWARDS the night club

youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg Video that shows, that the wounded are actually getting dragged TOWARDS the night club.

And there's a hospital 1 kilometer away, yet when looking at the news photage, you can't even spot a single ambulance. And a single man killing 50 people with an AR-15? And the police taking 3 hours to get to the scene? Doubtful.

This man was a regular at gay bars, and he loved to get drunk, yet he's called a Muslim extremist. Muslims don't drink and they don't approve of homosexuality.

And why do we always KILL those people, who are suppossedly ISIS-memebers and what not? (Like Osama Bin Laden too. They just killed him, and dumped him in the ocean... RIGHT.) It would be better if we kept them alive for interrogation.

Let's start a good ol' discussion Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts
bdsmovement.net/2016/g4s-announces-plans-to-exit-israel-13794
haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.724723
texemarrs.com/jews_own_hollywood.htm
rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op is a faggot, let's discuss

It's a good ol' school cluster fuck. So many different things have come up pretty quickly like recognizable crisis actors and shit like that. This almost reminds me of Sandy Hook all over again with their relief fund page being up 3 days before the shooting.

Yeah, it's crazy.
And he worked for G4S, the biggest security company in the world, in England, which is on it's way out of EU.

There's deffinitely something, we're not being told. Just like 9/11 Charlie Hebdo, Libya, and so on.

Stupidity

Yeah, after I heard what the guy got away with under the employment of G4S I lost a lot of respect for them. I was planning on signing on with them for PMC work after military service but hearing what spineless cunts they are to let that faggot keep his job for the sake of political correctness has made me rethink that. Too bad they're the only major private security firm I could find in Canada.

They could probably use a trained soldier to go kill a lot of innocents, like the Orlando-guy

No

Right? That shit has false flag written all over it.

Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts

Yes

Fuck faggots anyways

Well, I guess most people are too retarded to talk about anything in this shit-for-brains website :)

These are really stupid postulates

That it's a shit for brains website?

Or the evidence that has been put up?
If it's the evidence, then please, tell me why, it's postulate.

Please, English only on this website.

Идти умирать в огне
Andare a morire in un incendio
Nenda kufa katika moto
Go die in a fire

Bump for interest. And truth.

>real muslims dont drink or smoke or anything and they are not voilent, basically real muslims are angels
>real muslims on this earth - around 5
>top kek

Nice way of distorting, what I said. I'll cut it out for your incompetent mind.

> ISIS are radical and follows the Quran 100%.
> The Quran says Muslims can't drink or be gay
> Orlando-shooter drank and was gay-ish
> Orlando-shooter is apparently a memeber of ISIS

And 2+2=3

It fuckin says in the Quran that sodomy with men is punishable to the same extent as adultery (execution) and lesbian acts are actually considered adultery. Islam is not and never has been about peace.

Agreed, OP is definitely a faggot. The only thing more annoyingly stupid than a normie reaction to these kind of events is the tinfoil hat brigade reaction. It's some kind of schitzo deal where they want everything to be very straightforward and simple, and so complicate things by coming up with highly unlikely scenarios.

Fuck OP. They're neither part of the solution or the problem, they're just noise interfering with both.

Fuck you

Never said Islam was about peace. Religion sucks and is an abomination. What I'm trying to say, is that it's your own government, that made this happen.

All you do is being a whiny bitch and pointing fingers, and not trying to refute what I've put up.
But what should I expect, Sup Forums is only filled with retards.

Also, satanic trips

The shooting was a HOAX

Bump gagthefag

Hey man, I'm Canadian, American government may be sucking dick, but our government is basically getting gang banged by niggers, we've got it wayyy worse up here.

This has got trump written all over it

If you think a shooting like this is a hoax, there is something wrong with you.

In a country with more guns than people, it would be a conspiracy if this DIDN'T happen more often.

Also I'm in the Florida area and I donated blood to clean up these NRA/religious idiots' mess. Don't be so fucking ignorant. There are countless people walking around like a loose fuse just waiting for something to set them off. If only everyone was a rational atheist. The world would be 100x less shitty.

if it helps, ICTS hires people all over the goddamn world. You wouldn't have to leave your hometown outside of opsec.

Weeny faggots dont generally massacre an entire night club. I smell something fishy

bdsmovement.net/2016/g4s-announces-plans-to-exit-israel-13794

G4S to pull out of Israel. Orlando-shooter works for G4S. G4S lost 280-something million dollars.

haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.724723

Could be another link. And now the government is closer to gun regulation too. It's a win-win for Israel and USA.

Not sure if Poe's law or just retarded.jpg

Have you fired a gun before? It doesn't take any level of bravery to massacre a bunch of people. three clips and you could have .25% accuracy and still kill 50 people.

weak ass bait but ok....

so what's the hidden agenda conspiracy theory guy or don't you have one cause dumbass?

Of course they had to make that shit look authentic for the world to believe.
A play for the galleries is what happened

And if you don't ask QUESTIONS there's something wrong with you.

So how would all the eye witness and the police testimonies figure into your "theory."? Did they use holograms to put a fake muslim on the FBI watch list that, according to eye witnesses, actually regularly attended the club?

Yeah believe it or not a complete lack of gun regulation and some really shitty religions aren't a good mixture.

How about we get rid of both, and maybe your mental illness will also start to fade?

No there's something wrong with the people that planned this and with people who believe this to be a real shooting. There's something really wrong with this world if people are really this stupid to believe we're being told the truth and even more fucked that there are evil people taking advantage of us by lying to us like this. That's not to say things like this couldn't and wouldn't ever happen but in this specific instance, it's fucking fake as fuck

That's what every conspiracy theorist says every time anything terrible happens. It instantly becomes "suspcious" and shadows start jumping off the fuckin walls because they're seeing things that would normally look normal differently.

It's the job of the conspiracy theorist to start with a conclusion and then work backwards to find evidence to support what they believe. No one in law or science can work that way. Without objectivity your opinion is worthless.

To be fair, ISIS does not require the member to be Muslim at the time of "enlistment". They target those who are on the fence about Western imperialism and civilization, and although will later require conversion to Islam, will help those struggling with their lifestyle. "Pray you straight" camps included.

Look at for example. Or you could just google that shit.

Yes, never question the government

I'll have to look into them, do they have any kind of reputation about them? I'm looking to avoid shit like the Acadami aka Blackwater's poor attempt at burying their shitty past.

I'm not engaging with what you've put up because it's total nonsense. You think I haven't heard it all before? It's the usual bullshit from the usual schitzo. I've done my rounds with your kind, I've heard it all. Why I'm even replying to this right now is mostly a mystery to me. (I'm drinking, that's why). There are few things less productive than arguing logical points with a person to whom logic is a mystery. Keep your tinfoil hat on straight. Don't let it slip to the side or they'll fuck you right in the pussy.

step away from your moms vag fag, like your argument it stinks

Then it turns out he's a closet faggit himself.....

FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE! EVEN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAS ADMITTED TO CONTROLLING THE MEDIA IN THE 70'IES!

So what makes you think, they aren't controlling it now?

dosnt say much for all those other peoples pittiful massacre attempts then

We have independant media now? I mostly watch TYT and check twitter feeds for my news. What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

Uhu, right. Enjoy your drink though

It kind of does because he prepared for this, trained, bought very powerful weapons and purchased body armor. He was going for a body count.

Most people who do this don't premeditate.

>clips
All credibility lost.
Standard AR15 MAGAZINES are 30 rounds. People don't just die in one round unless you get lucky/have enough experience to make the shot count.
Even with three MAGAZINES (30 rounds each, 90 rounds) total, you'd need to acquire a target and fire accurately almost 2/3rds of your shots to kill 50 people.

Most combat veterans don't have 50 kills under their belt. I was a fucking Ranger and didn't get anywhere NEAR 50.

It's not a conspiracy, it's reality. Sorry to burst your bubble

Stop salavating over the keyboard you wetback and learn to make sense

I don't get why he frequently visited. Surely it'd be against his religion to just wander in? Even if it's to scope the place out...

Yeah, that's standard. They can go way higher. There are all kinds of guns out there. So you get a belt and take ten clips. It makes no difference. It was just an example.

Oh I'm sorry. I was under the impression that someone in a military position was supposed to be killing soldiers, not slaughtering innocent civilians in a club.

But since you've admitted to killing people my best guess is that you're already a little bit psychotic.

Independent my ass.

texemarrs.com/jews_own_hollywood.htm
rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm

Though you're probably not gonna look at the links I've provided

Looks to me like in ops vid, the victims scattered during the event and we're later found and helped back to where the emergency personnel were.

They're the guys who made the airport screening stations in every major US airport, but other than that they're pretty kosher.
They focus on transportation security; airports and trains and subways and the like, but they're very good at what they do. No real scandalous issues have popped up since they started (early 80's, I think), they're based in the Netherlands, and only require their members to speak English.

Yes. It's the jewish conspiracy of them owning hollywood that has something to do with the fact that I check independent media sources that have nothing to do with Hollywood.

so the gospel according to ( insert your confirmation bias )
Jesus fucking Christ you fucking idiot you must be trolling

People really love to pull the psychotic and schizo card, when people believes a conspiracy

Probably because there's an extremely strong correlation between paranoid delusions and believing outrageous and nonsensical things.

Hollywood and mainstream media (ie. the news)
And these independant ones still gets most of their sources from the main-stream news, if you check the sources of the articles..

I'll have to give a look into their job opportunities, I've got German and Russian under my belt beside English as a first language. I'm looking more for those 'Soldier of Valor' kind of companies like Acadami, but with less shooting civilians.

He used a SIG MCX (30 round capacity) and a Glock 17 (17 rounds), both semi-auto, according to the police who confiscated his weapons after killing him.
What was your concern again?

If the evidence is good (especially with 9/11) then why am I psychothic for finding these evidence more compelling?

Wait, so we automatically believe the guy was a real good muslim because some people say so? Couldn't he just have been a member of thr reptilians who are here to fill our tv time with bullshit?

The news is made up of both mainstream and independent sources that have a number of different reporters. It is not uncommon for 20 or 30 reporters to be at the site of any single location.

The very idea that somehow they are part of some mass conspiracy to take guns away by staging a gay club shooting is hysterical.

And there are no large conspiracies like that unless you sign a nondisclosure statement or something like that, which in the media nobody does.

Don't know how you came up with that idea?

Ok, so you figure the clip weighs around 1 pound and a normal weight man could easily carry 150-300 bullets without batting an eye.

That was my concern which you proved to be correct.

says the guy making the dumbest comments in the thread like a teenager out of his league.

mmmm somefink smells fishy here gaiz, wat do

Muslims arent supposed to drink but they do, just like christians arent supposed to have premarital sex but they do. I think he was a closeted homosexual who didnt know how to express his love for a guy, so he killed as many people as he could in a vlond misplaced rage

People who actually believe this to be true, a real shooting, are the delusional ones and need to come to grips with reality and the truth. It's too hard for people to wrap their brains around the fact that something like this is possible. That there are people that evil. We put too much trust in people who don't give a fuck about us

Good luck with that. Although ICTS does do some mercenary work, they're pretty much just a great security company.
I can't think of a private military company that doesn't have some sort of scandal behind them. DYNCORP is probably your best bet, since they haven't had a scandal in a while. They've been around since the late 70's, and are still highly authorized and considered as a military friendly organization.

If the evidence is good enough, find irrefutable proof of your claim.

You will never do so because the people in the club saw what will happen and testify correctly. Unless they are all "plants," even the ones that got shot.

Most conspiracy theories fall apart when prodded, but that's why theorists will stick to 1 or 2 points and use circular logic to maintain them.

Likewise, 9/11 could be a conspiracy in the sense that the government intentionally ignored intelligence that there would be an attack. But that's not what the typical theorist claims. They claim that there were bombs in the building and the terrorists were made up, which is absurd, especially if you have an American history book and know about the Iran Contra Affair.

You do know, highly regarded reporters comes to the Bilderberg meetings too?

So how did CIA control the media in the past then, if it's impossible? They even admitted to put CIA reporters as hosts etc., so why not as reporters too?

Not disagreeing with the basic point you were making. But there is a big difference between firing at 1 guy off in the distance and firing at a club full of people.
When he first walked into the club people could of been basically lined up 50+ deep in front of him. In an ideal world the each bullet could of hit multiple people.
I know 5.56 generally breaks up but from such close range no doubt he fired quite a few rounds that hit multiple people.

Sounds like a good gig and I think I've seen or heard that name mentioned in passing before. I love the challenge that the Army presents and from what I've heard that challenge only gets better in a PMC. Call me masochistic but I live for being in the suck.

Sorry, but I don't think ANYBODY today trusts the government. In fact if they did do something like this, for real, it would be called out in two seconds.

They are all plants! All actors. No one was hurt

>I watch TYT
Probably not something to be proud of, and also discredits your opinions

So you think the official story is bullet proof?

I didn't know about the releif fund being up before the shooting.. Crazy.

I haven't yet seen a record of how many magazines he had brought to the nightclub (which I'm not attempting, in any way, to deny that he did), but the average loadout of a US Army infantryman (and my own, by the way) is 7 magazines (210 rounds).
In such a hectic environment it is unreasonable to assume that he was able to injure or kill over 100 people with as little as 210 rounds. That's nearly 50% accuracy, with 50% fatality among those he hit.

you didn't burst anything, try again with some intelligent rapport to support your argument if you can LOL

I have no idea if the CIA controlled the media in the past. Maybe to an extent, but not entirely. News organizations are owned by powerful people and today special interest groups. They're usually broadcasting based on their own interests and throwing little bits of objectivity in there so that it's not so obvious. The CIA almost certainly has nothing to do with it.

Google Sandy Hook Relief Fund Conspiracy. I even saw the whois info for myself that showed it was put up 3 days before the shooting.

I'm not some batshit crazy person who doesn't believe that a man walked into a club and murdered a shitton of people in Orlando, I was just arguing that he'd have to have carried much more ammunition to achieve the numbers he did.
Even with a standard military loadout, he'd be hard-pressed to injure or kill 100 people with what he carried.

I'm calling them out! There's distrust but most people don't realize how deep this shit goes. Most people are still giving them too much credit

That's what they do. That's how these actors make money. They're making money off of our stupidity

Right, they all went on vacation!

> News organizations are owned by powerful people and today special interest groups
You just confirmed, what I said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
I had forgotten it was called 'Operation Mockingbird', but there it is, they controlled the news.

Git gud, ranger

How is it hard to hit people stacked together in a club from point blank. It would be harder to miss.
Depending on what rounds he used it's very likely some hit multiple people.

B8d like a chump

OMG GUYS HOW STUPID ARE YOU THE JEWS WERE BEHIND THIS THEY USED A SATELLITE TO MIND CONTROL HIM REMOTELY

People in situations like this are completely disoriented. This isn't a battlefield and these aren't trained soldiers. These were people who were having a drink, dancing, eating, etc.

He was wearing body armor so that throws at least 20-50 pounds on his frame.

I could fire with 100% accuracy at a standing long range target with a .42 magnum. No scope, sights, etc. It really isn't that hard. Esp. if he used high impact hollow point bullets. One shot to the torso will kill you if you get hit with a hollow point. And they aren't illegal to purchase.

This isn't even an argument. Plus this was an enraged bipolar person and a group of disorientated people. All your combat rules go out the window because this is a completely different situation.

Soldier are fuckin' dumb, man. Glad I went to college.

I've read, seen and heard the same reports everyone else has. I've come to a different and unpopular opinion. I guess it's easier for me to tell when someone is lying. People seem to have a problem with that nowadays

Riiight

This, if you think it's anything else you're a fucking delusional Jew sympathiser.

/thread

It's the other way around though. It's the special interest groups that buy the government to do their bidding. It's what happens when money is allowed to be integrated into politics without any discretion. We live in an oligarchy.

The government as a singular body has no desire for power. It's basically a hired mercenary for these interest groups. Not even a conspiracy, they're very transparent about it these days.