The kid with the neglectful parents at Disney World. Have there been any good jokes or meme type pictures I've missed...

The kid with the neglectful parents at Disney World. Have there been any good jokes or meme type pictures I've missed? I just heard about it last night.

a kid lost his life. how is that funny??

newfag spotted. do we engage?

Yes. Post all the offensive memes.

There was nothing neglectful about his parents.

The biggest joke is that this incident was irrelevant but everyone went apeshit over it like it was the next 9/11.

I heard Disney World will now be selling baby back ribs

He was a foot deep in the water where there were "no swimming" signs. Maybe not neglect, but if they had read the damn sign we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Speaking of ape shit, didn't a nigger get shot at a zoo trying to play with its kid?

Aaaand my sides are gone

Also chekt

What did the kids mom say as she saw her son being dragged into the pond?

See ya later alligator.

Anyone have the pic about the gator being with isil or something?

Confirmed last words

Funny how his parents didnt get their backgrounds put on the news. Lil white boy is neglected, poor baby. Lil black kid neglected, fuck those parents--beem up their records!

Edges

Chekt trips fam

THATS THE JOKE

He wasn't swimming, he was barely dipping his feet in. The water isn't even deep enough. Plus, it's not like he's the only kid that's ever been allowed into the water there by his parents. Kids do it all the time and no one bats an eye because there's no real danger. Getting attacked by an alligator in a place full of people is about as likely as getting fatally wounded by a meteorite hitting the planet.

Shit just happens and the parents immediately fucking dove into the water after the kid. Calling them neglectful, uncaring, or whatever other bullshit is being spewed around by cunts in no position to judge these people just makes you look like a piece of shit.

I agree. His parents should be charged with murder, this was clearly a premeditated homicide

>no real danger
Except the flesh eating animals, right?

I don't disagree with you, but I've lived in Florida since I was 5. So almost 20 years now. We're taught in public school how to avoid these animals. They are EVERYWHERE. I was taught at 6 years old how to escape an alligator. (You zigzag, they can't comprehend it) I was also taught how to avoid stingrays. (Shuffle your feet, make lots of splashing, maybe throw a big rock into the water before you go in)

That's why it's rare, because everyone who lives here knows how to avoid it.

It's not their fault, they didn't know. But any real Floridian knows two things. Avoid canals/lakes because of Alligators and don't walk on the beach at night alone because of niggers.

Are you a fucking retard?

I stayed at the Disney World Resort campground as a kid. And you know what I did? I STAYED OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER

Its a known gator locale, and warning signs are EVERYWHERE.

Parents should be charged

The sad part is, I've been in this shithole longer than every other poster in this thread combined.

There's been like a dozen fatalities caused by alligators in the last 30 years. Some like to compare it to getting killed by lightning, but lightning actually kills tens of thousands of people every years. The kid was a million times more likely to choke on his food while at that park than get fucked over by an alligator. But sometimes shit just fucking happens regardless of the circumstances. From what I've seen, the parents were actually pretty model parents in comparison to most.

I agree, plus when I was little, I knee better than to ignore rules and shit. I would get spanked if I did something wrong. Kids now get whatever they want, never get punished, and more. The favt these parents ignored a sign that says no swimming and thought but it doesnt say no wading or no toe dipping is fucking retarded to me. If it says no swimming I aint going near the shit. Plus we all know in fl that it is gator land.

Of course you have.
After all, Sup Forums just started last week

mfw this thread

Mfw this thread popped up

Anyone who's ever lived anywhere close to gators will tell you that they don't give a shit about humans. People swim in gator infested waters every single fucking day because it's so stupid unlikely to be attacked by one that they might as well not be there. Except maybe when they're on shrooms.

>I'll just keep calling him a newfag, that'll show him

go shitpost somewhere else, you probably found out about this place yesterday

Check'd

Alligators are a well-known, established danger to children

Salt Water Crocodiles, which are also known to kill adult humans, are also known to live in Disney. Crocodiles kill dozens of people EVERY year

THATS WHY THERE'S A FUCKING WARNING. SIGNS AND SUCH.

>People swim in gator infested waters every single fucking day

And get fucking ate

>Crocodiles kill dozens of people EVERY year

Yeah, in fucking Africa. Crocodile deaths in the States are virtually non-existent, just like deaths caused by gators.

Yeah, no. Not unless you smother them in fish guts and not even then.