Just found this beauty in my late nan's old shed. How much you think this could go for Sup Forums?

Just found this beauty in my late nan's old shed. How much you think this could go for Sup Forums?

Also fingerbox thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Finger_Box
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It goes for around three fiddy

Holy fuck man, thats a nice one! really like the carvings :O

wish i had mine, but it broke years ago

still wish i had my fingerbox
ended up selling it for $150
>pic related looked like this but was a limited edition

Ah, fuck man. I know that feel.

That sounds like a very good budget price finger box, Do you know where I could find one?

I had completely forgot about those things!

>dat feel
thanks man, thinking about maybe getting a new one but finding authentic ones is hard...

@690320948
What the fuck is a fingerbox?

Dude, go troll another thread.

Dude, go autism another thread.

Something like this?

An hero please

Wow. If you would list that on eBay with a random title, and let me know what that title is, I will pay you $600 for it on the spot.

eBay is just to ensure I would actually get that one of a kind beauty.
Please let me know and I will post my throwaway email so we can figure this out.

Can you not post in finger box threads if you are too fucking retarded to know what one actually is? Thanks.

Fuck off.

Yes! what a beauty :3 How much would one like that go for?

the try hard is real

serves no purpose. literally useless. whats anyways>

Seruously you fags are so retarded that it makes me sick. How can you post this cancer and think its funny? What joy do get out of pretending to be retarded?

Here we go.



DUDE HUR DUR FINGERBOX ITS SO FUNNY LE TROLL THE NEWFAGS!!!

fucking faggot

>"ur retarded"
>'official' is misspelled
top kek, my friend.

Seriously FUCK OFF.
It's people like you that keep attracting these retarded newfags. Anyone can, and should, own a fingerbox.





Something like this you're looking at around 100 - 250 range.

Agreed, its our privilege.









Got one of these from a private collector cost me well over 600$ but well worth it! It's the FT-84 version, not the shitty '92 remake which goes for 10 bucks on ebay.

Keeping this thread alive, i like it!

Yeah I pre-ordered the new one, it should be on my doorstep by tomorrow, I'm getting like 20. You can buy in bulk and get a discount. I was at the Demo Reel in New York and it's the best motherfucking fingerbox I've ever tried.

Nice one. I'm trying to interpret the symbols. Pretty straight forward, mostly. Rain, fire, wind and a hairy vagina? In all seriousness, what's that last symbol?



Wow! i like the sanded edges, guess you pay for the added quality of the item.

but how bad are the cheap ones really?

Plus it goes for 450 a box, and it's super high quality. They have materials shipped from around the world, making it super cheap. I'm buying my 20 for about $7K.

Spiderman getting all the gets.

Fucking spiderfaggot posting shitheads. They are no better than the elites telling us to accept gun control, while they shoot fully automatics on their private ranches.





SHIT dude, you pre ordered that motherfucking beauty box too? Shit's FIRE fam. #OuyaSquad. Who's with me?!?!

encyclopediadramatica.se/Finger_Box



Is that some kind of a weird chasity-like sex toy?

