Girl I've been going on dates a lot with recently texted me this. Feels thread

Girl I've been going on dates a lot with recently texted me this. Feels thread

Incest is Wincest

sounds like a slut, bro.
you dodged a bullet.

post her nudes here as revenge.

Give out the whore's personal details.

Phone numbers, address, everything.

You're the "emotional boyfriend." He's the "physical boyfriend." You provide her with the emotional stability she needs while he fulfils her primitive sexual desires.

did you fuck her regularly

DROP THAT SHIT ASAP

Bitches who do that are pretty life breaking

OP,you are one lucky dude.
Find some better girl

Why not dubs decide on reply?
>You should be in my bed naked slobbin in on this knoberino

roll

she obviously gives 0 shits about you OP. jump ship now

Am I the only one who finds it hot that OP is getting cuckolded here?

Basically, he's on the same level of sexual attractiveness as her grandma

Just tell her "Cool have a good night then a fuck buddy is coming over so I'll see ya"

instant jealousy

Why does she think you would know that? Also, fuck her. That fucking sucks man, I feel you. End absolutely all contact with her starting now. Also delete her

Roll

fucking this.

Roll for this

roll

roll

Last attempt

roll

Tell her this

Say this op. Go out alpha as fuck.
If she reacts positively, tell her "nvm texted another chick, imma go chill with her"
If she reacts negatively, just say "well considering your ex would rather just fuck you instead of having a legit relationship with you, I can kinda see why now" and then don't respond ever again
Get her right in the ego.

Beta answer

Tell her the first half, than ignore her existence aftewards

The 2nd half wreaks of a desperate attempt for jealousy, and the wording itself is horrid.

Op, sorry man, but it's better you find out now she's a worthless cunt, than months down the road when you two had a long standing relationship.
Keep your head high, and be the best you, it's her loss.

So close

Exactly. Go now OP. Make us proud.

Or this

Fucking this OP, now send and update!

this pls

Roll

thats nice. do this

I love how this thread derailed so quickly.

this!!

Seriously drop her.

This

Off by one

Rolling for this

Fuck that bitch
you deserve better op. Any girl who's willing to say something like that unsolicited is a bullet dodged, bud.

op this is right, dont waste youre time explaining your feels to her she wont care and you'll feel embarrassed about it when you're over her.
just go alpha mode and forget about her.

or take a hit of acid and think about better things

dont say anything. walk away with your pride intact. anything you do will just make things worse for you. let it go. she was never interested anyway. bitches aint shit son.

Roll

OP here, I had a thing planned with her tomorrow night to go to a drive in movie to see finding dory because we both really liked Disney movies as kids. Should I do the alpha move like the vault boy pic guy said or should I go for the pump and dump tomorrow?

Positive one sucks.

Neg one is gonna fuck with her head soo bad

Vault boy reply faggot

Alpha move
Why not both?

why would you want a pump and dump after she's already banging her ex?

Clearly she's not worth the time.

this op
leave her high and dry, she wouldn't do any better for you

do both, fucking cuck

your pathetic and an idiot. thats why youre here, asking what to do.

Pump and dump!

Go alpha you spineless limp noodle dick

Shes fucking her ex, she wants someone to be alpha as fuck in her life, be demanding, overpower her, tell her whats fucking what and if she doesnt come over right now she'll never see you again...

Do vault boy move.

Alpha move. Chances are she'll be more likely to fuck you if you act alpha. And even if she doesn't, you'll probably dodge an STD. This isn't the kind of girl you ever want to fuck, because then emotions will occur and next thing you know you're hitched to Jabba the Slut.

go alpha

OP go with the vault boy guy, fuck this cunt, why give her the satisfaction of fucking you when you can fuck with her.

ALPHAAAA
She clearly couldn't care less about how you feel. The least you can forget is look cool on your way out.
Plus frankly she sounds like an ice cold bitch, and no human is worth putting up with that kinda shit for

jesus fucking christ.

write this down: bitches only understand silence. she's being an utter cunt, and the only answer for someone with self worth is to completely ghost her.

Don't cancel any plans, just don't show up. don't write, don't call, don't anything. She's dead now.

Wasting time on a girl who is going to tell you about how she's fucking her ex? Wise up.

Vault boy. Do it now.

Tell her to go fuck herself.

I know you're upset but right now literally nothing is better than this, you're worth more than that

If you go alpha, you have to commit to it mentally. Can you do it? No emotions man. You're a fucking terminator.

Sluts will be sluts. Just say
"im done with you" and never say another word to her.

Pump n dump, tell her "welcome to the family, son" as you cum. When she says "wtf are you on about?" just tell her shes now part of the AIDS family

Fuck her then just ghost her ass. don't text her back for 3 days. then finally respond "sorry, i decided to fuck with my ex too, been busy" or some shit, then never talk to her again

Do the vault boy reply, just really fuck her up

this×1000

Don't waste your time man. Cut her off now, if you have her on Snapchat or insta go out tonight and find a babe at a club/bar and get a selfies with said babe and post it up. Indirectly make her jelly as fuck, the most attractive man on earth is the man she can't have

Are you in an actual relationship with her or have you just been on a few dates?
Are you also having sex with her?

If you've caught feels, she's clearly not on the same level so I'd advise cutting ties and moving on with your life.
If you're just casual with her than what the hell does it matter who else she sleeps with?
You do your thing, she does hers, wear a condom and carry on living.

Winrar

This is the best possible move. Do Vaultboy, then after she slobers on your knob, drop her

vault boy it.
you dont want your dick inside her when its been freshly pounded, thats kinda gay

dont do this op, she'll know youre fucking lying instantly

You are a cunt op. You have zero self respect if you ever see this bitch again.

THIS THIS THIS OP YOU NIGGER

Yep do this

Not this guy, but seriously listen to this

Absolutley adolf

tbh vault boy would be best case scenario for you right now

OP here, we've been friends for like a year and a half and like 2 months ago we were watching netflix on my couch and we boned and since then we've been on like 4 dates to movies / dinner etc

Supporting this decision.

Pls be alpha
For all of us who can't be, do it for us. Let us live through you

hoping OP has balls to do this, waiting to see what he does

literally begging you not to be such a beta that you keep talking to her. the things that bring you to Sup Forums are the reasons shes not rucking you.

These 2. Especially if it's not a guarantee lay, and even if it is, she's not worth it. Don't be a cuck

well thats probably why she said it, she still see's you as a friend or some shit, fucking retard

CHECK EM DIRTY FAGGOTS GET GET GET

Or! Take some other bitch to finding dory Tomorrow night and post that shit up, show her how replaceable she is.

Just friend shit..

You bonded and she fucked her ex. Dude quit being a bitch

Go Vault Boy. You're a beta faggot if you don't.

Im about to bail if this nigger toddler doesnt post reactions soon

WINRAR CHECKED

Well, are you dating or aren't you? If you didn't sack up by now and tell her you want to be exclusive then that's on you. Boning once and going out doesn't mean you're a thing.

That said, she's not over her ex, move on.

/thread.
Listen to this man. I'm 34 and married. Dated more women than I care to remember at this point. When you are dating you have to treat girls like children. Don't reward bad behavior with attention.

fucking this

Don't listen to this virgin.

nigger go vault boy

Give us 1 picture of her face to see is she is even fucking worth it...

Aw shit!