Be honest, Sup Forums

Be honest, Sup Forums...

If you woke up after a drunken night of fucking this girl, then suddenly she confesses she's only 14 years old the next morning, what's the first thing you would do?

egg of bowls

i guess kick her out, but i'm not some animal who would send her away without a goodbye fuck.

Round 2

tell her to keep it a secret to eve he best friend and buy her the morning after pill.Knowing myself i would have busted inside that pussy the night before

Lick her asshole.

suck my cum out of her asshole

underage fags must really love these threads

Put in basement, win until death.

Wtf is up with these responses... You're all fucking pedo virgin faglords, no wonder why you faggots sit at home and jerk off on Sup Forums all day.

A lady, even if she's so young like this girl, deserves to be treated right and respected like a human being. As soon as I saw this I'd tell her that she's a really beautiful young lady and she doesn't need to wear such revealing clothes to show off her beauty, and whatever we did last night was wrong because I was drunk. I'd even offer to go shopping and buy her clothes that covers her up more. It'd be worth spending all my money just to see her smile.

She'll realise how much of a respectful gentleman I am and would want to be with me, but I'd have to politely decline as she's too young and it's illegal. However, I'd be her best friend and the person she turns to whenever she's sad, and when she's legal I will finally ask her out so we can safely and happily be together, go to the movies, play vidya together, and have cuddle nights.

To win a girl's heart, no matter what age, you need to respect and love her.

immediately stop using drunkenness as an excuse to be a fucktard.

Take her down to the basement and harvest her brain.
Then I'd fuck her brains out again.

worry

are you the bowl of eggs fag?

Fuck her again, she is legal where I live.

Fuck her again and again and again if she wants

Sneak out her bedroom so her parents don't see me. Nigga I live out of my car. I would steal a bagel before getting out of there too

The fuck?

well what is fucked canĀ“t be unfucked

This. Im 29 and have a sorta booty call girl who is 15.

Tell us more

prove it faggot.

How?

what fuck lmfao. have fun watching pg13 movies and hearing about how Mr Wilson is a jerk for giving her a D- in science class. XD

well it would be okay because she's "close to me"

*cough* 13 *cough*

Well played sir

In for a penny, in for a pound

It really depends on if she knows who I am. If not I would fuck her stupid again, give her a fake name and try to make a regular thing of it. If she does know me then I might already be fucked. I would try to convince her not to tell anyone. Would still fuck her stupid again though.