No Bethesda thread?

No Bethesda thread?

What do you think of them re-releasing Skyrim? I am glad that it's going to breathe more life back into the game as far as modders go.

Also, general screenshot thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/3377-sexlab-162-all-in-one-kids-package-kids-patch-ages-voices-xxsutils/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just think that it's too early for a remake. It's still one of the more recent of their games and that they should just remake an old one.

God modders are so shit that looks like IMVU second life tier. AAA developers confirmed for being way more talented artists.

They should make elder scrolls 6, fuck everything else.

>we didnt feel like making a new game because that takes time na money, so heres a remastered skyrim
Oy vey i wonder who was behind that idea

They should remaster morrowind, skyrim is too new m8

Mods can make the original look just as good. The real reason why Bethesda is making a remake is because they're thirsty for more money.

eh, it's not really a remake, but making it suitable for the newest generation of systems like the PS4 and Xboxone.

Would love Morrowind

They should've remade Oblivion and added content. Also the mods you could do in Oblivion would be so much cooler, especially with content additions and a larger map. Shit would be cash

>Re-mastered Skyrim
Aren't the only people still playing Skyrim on PC?
And those people already mod the shit out of it to look better than this "re-mastered" shit...

Skyblivion.

I see that Skykids,OP.

Personally I couldn't give any fucks about the remaster unless it adds to the core of the game, like making it 64-bit instead of 32. Retextures and bug fixes are all pretty much done.

The only reason Bethesda is re-releasing Skyrim is because there is a market of complete idiots who will buy it on modern consoles. It's one of the newer Bethesda releases anyway, it's not going to take some kind of unimaginable leap from last gen to the current gen.

The fact that they're re-releasing Skyrim instead of Oblivion or Morrowind proves that they are no longer developing games for their core fanbase, but for casuals who've never played an RPG before. Gone are the days of immersive storytelling and true role playing prevalent in Bethesda games past. After this re-release moves a zillion copies, you can basically count on any new game they release afterward to be reskinned husks of Skyrim and Fallout 4 without real gameplay and narrative.

It's pretty much made for XB1 and PS4 players, so they can use mods that have been carefully selected by who the fuck knows.

Basically, console players want the experience of playing on a PC without playing on a PC.

>Fallout 4's last DLC is in August
>Half of all the DLC we got were shitty wasteland workshops

JUST

kek, skykids are the best kids mods, the adults look all cool as shit, then you have to look at potato faced children.

I am excited about skyrim coming about again, because it's been almost 5 years since the initial release. I was 16 then, and kids that were 11 back then and weren't able to experience it are able to purchase it and experience it on console.

This is why I am excited about skyrim again. It's so much better than FO4

FO4 is already the beginning, I think. It's more FPS than RPG.

I will buy skyrim. Didnt play it first time so... its my oportunity

i dont play skyrim nor any other games of those, can someone explain me whats goin on ?

Which is dumb. The money it takes to buy a current gen console and a library of 10-15 games is roughly equal enough for a mid-tier PC. If the people are making the choice of playing on an inferior platform, they should have to accept the fact that there are things they're just going to have to miss out on.

>unless the games they want to play are developed by money-grubbers who'll shill out a copy of the game just for them

this

skyrim came out 5 years ago, new elder scrolls should be out by now

Bethesda is a joke. The re-released Skyrim probably still won't compare to the modded original. They'll fix graphics and nothing else

Remake oblivion instead ffs no one ever liked skyrims unfinished crap story

Target audience.

Skyrim was 10/10 in terms of RPG/fantasy game for the masses. Not something for the hardcore RPG fans, but something more enjoyable for everyone. Got GOTY 2011, had great graphics for the time, and had a pretty interesting story line.

Skyrim is pretty much forgotten since FO4 came out, and because FO4 was bland with a meh story, they are re-releasing it with mod support on console and updated graphics and game physics.

agreed

10/10 palm trees

>palm trees in a tundra

kek

Im just gonna dump my screenshots...

Elder Scrolls 6 won't come out for two or three years. They're going to milk it for as long as they can, and then announce it's taking place in Elsweyr or some shit.

>Wait! I know you!

As long as some kind of effort is put into the game then it should be ok.

Skyrim came out almost 5 years ago on 360, PS3, and PC. Later this year, they're re-releasing it for the current generation of platforms with mod support because people will buy it and they don't have to do much work to turn what will wind up to be a huge profit.

fuck skyrim remastered
i just want a morrowind remastered w/ better graphics, extra story. keep the old school combat system and everything. just add more content

For fuck sake really? Goddamit bethesda, if you're going to be lazy fuckers at least re-master Morrowind.

Just watch it be in Valenwood, and every Bosmer is going to have an automatic bow and shit.

Non immersive, but looks fun as fuck. This is what mods are for.

It wiLloyd take place 200 years in the future and they will have developed rifles and handguns.

Those cheekbones.

I personally would prefer Hammerfell, High Rock, or the Summerset Isles. The first two could extend the Thalmor storyline brought on in Skyrim (since in-game text/dialogue can be found that indicates the war against the elves is faring much better in those locations than it is in other provinces), or the third could explore the origins of the rise of the Thalmor from their homeland and beyond.

Or somehow do a direct sequel, which I wouldn't mind (depending on which game they base it from and how they handle the narrative).

Why is the background all blurry.
Is your computer too shitty to run skyrim?

Pretty stoked for Dishonored 2.

I think i had the wait thing pulled up by accident

He probably changed the depth of field, nigga.

One with out that shit

>bait or retarded

Do you not know what depth of field is

No way. Nobody would play that blurry. Unless they are role playing blind person.

Skin textures look a bit too sharp and unrealistic, what body/skin are you using?

I had the fucking wait thing pulled up by accident and did not notice it.

Now this pic is from my old PC that only had a amd 5870 Gpu

(Currently have a gtx 960)

now the question we all have....does this work with sexlab?

what mods? links?

I have all those same mods, but I can't post any screenshots. For... reasons.

What does high hrothgar look ljke?

and does it work with sexlab?

With the proper patches, yes. Yes it very much does.

shit looks soooo cash. Surprised the 5870 could pull graphics like those.

OP here, I have a gtx960 SSC 4gb as well. Money well spent.

They should've remade Morrowind with an overhauled combat system.

do they work with sexlab tho?

Post em faggot, this is one of mine. If that's what you are talking about...

jesus this guy

Who else was just playing Skyrim as a 3D sexual fap game with tons of sex mods?

same thats why i asked if the work with sexlab

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know them feels. That's who no one plays Skyrim on my rig.

Skykids

yes, they do but it causes problems where the bodies stretch and shit. You can get a mod to fix that issue, but I'll stick to the posers.

It seems like way more effort than it's probably worth.

what a crappy res

datass

>Skykids
>More Child NPC's
>SexLab + Patches
>Immersive First Person

Faps for days.

>Hentai Pregnancy+SoulGems
If you want to make your own ecosystem.

I thought they said all mods would work on the upgrade, since it was just visual graphics being boosted?

Are there any ones with the autism heres?

nah bro check out the sexlab page on loverslab. great addon for every fetish

Mine are a bit more deviant than that, bro.

Like, horsecocks and statutory rape levels of deviant.

The remaster will feature graphical updates and mods that have been selected by some Bethesda team. That's pretty much it.

>Inb4 they're paid mods.

I've been to lazy to get a 1080p Moniter

got links to the patches?

Morrowind or even oblivion would have been better targets for a remaster.
Remastering the most current game in a series under active development? Fucking retarded.

And why fucking bother if they are going to allow mods? People will just mod the fucking game to look and play better anyways?
The first things people are gonna do is probably get texture mods. entirely nullifying the reason to get a remastered current game in the first place.
Jesus Christ. They should have just ported it over to the new consoles and let a the the modding community make day one mod package (Who would have done it for free, Because thats what they have been doing for a decade now) and put all the development team into one of the older titles eveyone loves.

But who cares what I think, Its gonna move millions of units because its fucking looks shiny.
Fuck me I want to die.

bro that looks stupid as fuck, cringey shit face models. let me guess, you watcvh alot of anime right

Here's an all-in-one file. It has SexLab 1.6, child patches, animation profiles, voices, etc. all assembled into one download. Corin is a god.

allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/3377-sexlab-162-all-in-one-kids-package-kids-patch-ages-voices-xxsutils/

>It's so much better than FO4
You are not really setting a high bar for quality

No I h8 anime. That's for fat white bois.

Fallout 4 gameplay (shooting etc)were great but the fucking story, lack of consequences and retarded factions made it bad

That church monster goof was good tho

that fucking fps cap was the most retarded

thanks user! not all heroes wear capes

Skywind is already a thing. So is Skyblivion.

The reason Skyrim is being rereleased is because it was a proof of concept to port it into the new version of the engine and the results were great, so they ported the whole game. I seriously doubt it took them very much work, seeing as they're just giving it away to the entirety of their PC audience. Sure console kiddies are gonna eat it up, but nobody gives a shit about them anyways.

The real outcome is Skyrim in a 64-bit engine. Skyrim's engine runs like shit on new games and it'll be nice to play agame that actually works.

So the remastered version will be 64 bit?

Yes.

I wonder if it will conflict with my existing texture, enb, and other mods. I heads the creation it will be different as well.

Got to wonder if they will make it direct x 12 as well......

Such a neckbeard. Kill yourself.

Here YOU are bitching about mods when how many other games don't allow the flexibility that Bethesda offers? Quit bitching and enjoy the 64 bit upgrade guy.

Not that im the irony police or anything
But you are calling someone a neckbeard in a Sup Forums thread about skyrim

next elder scrolls should be great though. Todd Howard said they realized what didnt work with fo4. for next ES game, they should fix that, and it should have better RPG elements.

Don't make me suck your dick!