How can you believe that something just came out of nothing? Atheism is completely illogical. Open your eyes...

How can you believe that something just came out of nothing? Atheism is completely illogical. Open your eyes, The big bang is a joke.

I agree

samefagging for jesus

>big bang
>something came out of nothing

Nigger what? You seem seem amazingly stupid even for a religious wackjob.

There is your reply.
Now make 20 more of these retarded threads fag.

Why don't you go hang out on or where you might get a decent response?

Not every atheist accepts the Big Bang theory; just as the religious folks who sometimes accept it. Atheists only deny your childish beliefs. And I believe it's high time you grow up m8

You guys still doing this one?

As long as I got pussy, I don't give one goddamn fuck about however we got here. All I know is we're here, and so is pussy.

You could say the same thing about how your "god" was made. Dumbass.

Instead of flooding the thread with pics, why not make it more productive and derail it with talk about something else? Maybe an info dump?

Posting Travis in these threads is a two year old tradition, user. There's some info for you.

Atheist people are just mentally retarted. Dont mind them. Their IQ is smaller than a niggers.

We don't believe that something came out of nothing. We believe that something already existed, and exploded into being. For fuck's sake, scientists have found LIGHT from the big bang, due to the relatively slow speed of light.

Oh, and atheism is alone in this. Religions preach that something came out of nothing. Find fault with this.

Welp, can't argue with tradition

Can you prove that anything is real?

Either way, it's impossible to prove or disprove.

I won't believe it until it's proven

until then I'll just admit that I don't know

Yes. An entire universe can come from nothing, so long as the net energy of it is 0. (Field energy + mass energy = 0)

Lrn 2 physics.

Keep up the good working user. OP is a massive faggot.

Thou hast a small mind faggot

Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage

Nothing?
You don't understand dude...

Am I the only one who thinks this is a Fedora Tipper trying to bait his fellow Tippers soley so they start tipping and summon the Christians via shit bait to rail against them?

Turn around, look at what you see
In her face the mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the lines, written on the pages
Is the answer to a neverending story
(Aah, aah, aah)

Reach the stars
Fly a fantasy
Dream a dream
And what you see will be

Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon the rainbow
Is the answer to a neverending story
(Aah, aah, aah)
Story
(Aah, aah, aah)

Best part of the movie is when the little faggots horse dies.

Can't listen to that theme anymore.
It's horrible.

I'm as Christian as any other dude, but Jesus Christ in a puddle of gravy tapdancing on a Tuesday afternoon as the Milkyway-Andromeda galaxy collision occurs, stop being such a cock-engulfer. Repeatedly insulting Atheists is going to do absolutely nothing.

Whereas I used to be atheist, the more I've learn't about physicss and space I'd say I'm more agnostic now because let's face it we really have no clue. What I believe 100% however is that religion is seriously retarded an quite blatantly a lie, I'm not saying there isn't a god/ creator I mean ??????? However I fail to understand how any intelligent person could believe in organized religion, let's face it these people were all tripping balls on psylocybin and such

You are still an atheist.You just don't know the definition of the word.