I'm a female user and I have a strange fantasy where I want all my male friends to see me totally naked when they click...

I'm a female user and I have a strange fantasy where I want all my male friends to see me totally naked when they click on my profile . I don't want the picture to look like it came from me though. How do I go about doing this? Pic related it's me

Tits or GTFO.

Let us see you naked first.

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Banana

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters.

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

I really really really like this image

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

wut

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters..

What?

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

That was pouring your heart out? That you want people to see you naked? Seriously.

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Check'em

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pIeasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so heIl bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. l pour my heart out and this is what I get back. Fucking joke. You are so heIl bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overIords you seem to have forgotten what really matters

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters...

That's not me . Someone one else

Anyone able to help me?

i dont get what exactly the problem is, take anonymous nudes in unrecognizable circumstances, make fake account on w/e profile youre discussing and post, done

also post on Sup Forums

Tits or gtfo

I just don't want it to look like I posted pics to get attention

The pic I was talking about

Make a fake account, add it as a friend, use it to post the nude to your account.
Act sufficiently surprised/hurt/etc.
There, you got your exhibitionism fulfilled.
Now, tits.

so make up a bullshit story about some psychotic ex boyfriend spreading the pics around and make a bunch of fake accounts that you send them from to all of your friends

You want all your male friends to wank over you and to think about you naked every time they see you?

if legit then you look pretty nice naked, props

You know the drill.

Post your fb and im sure some user will oblige

Yes I know that sounds weird but yes

not even weird

I don't want it in there only my Instagram. I have family on Facebook

pretend your account was hijacked, throw the word "keylogger" around which people think sounds advanced and then post a bunch of nudes with hateful messages

later on pretend to "regain" the account and delete said posts when they vebeen out long enough for everyone to see and save them

Then post that

instagram dont even allow nudity btw

I have a fantasy where someone in my family is rubbing the clitter to me.

I stay in shape so if the opportunity arises I can fuck em....

My Instagram?

Yup

They do until someone flags it which is what it sounds like she's asking for

Are you only going to post just that picture or are you going to post something more explicit as well ?

then what this guy said

I like that picture . @niceengan

That's my Instagram but I need to be able to delete it so it doesn't look like me

If post it for you and link it if I had an Instagram account, but I'm in bed and I'm not going to create one not being behind over 9000 proxies

:(

Did you forget to pack your tits that day?

More if you can help me

Haha I used to wear push ups

Still think I look decent

As a consolation prize, I'd imagine you naked if I meet you

bikini is fucking awful but youre nice yeah

Maybe, but can you introduce us to your friends....

fuck that shes the hottest one there by a mile

Haha. My friends . Yeah . Are you gonna help me or not ?

what's your password ill "hack" your account

Just tag her hit ass naked body , I'm sure her friends will appreciate the show!

Ha! No . I'm not giving out personal information like that . Just a fantasy to be tagged etc. i also want to be able to delete it and if I give you my password I do t know what you might do

wait

Her*

I can understand that.
Thats a good pic.
Also, you definitely require some proper groupsex, and this is a fun tease in that direction.

timestamp tits and I press send

You never only given one naked pic. To be more effective we need a few more.

Oh come on fuck off everyone you just wanna make overlords happy

K

Gotta know it's you

Dubs speak the truth

Oh fuck off already. I pour my heart out and this is what l get back. Fucking joke. You are so hell bent on pleasing the overlords you seem to have forgotten what really matters..

I'm not writing on my tits with a permanent marker but here

bullshit, no girl your age with an instagram account has a camera old enough to give red eyes and that level of jpeg compression

fuck you

Need something sorr

I think you're an ex boyfriend trying to get revenge
>nypa

>implying we didn't know this from the start.

Welcome newfag enjoy your stay.

Thanks new friend

tryin to summon Sup Forums like a fkin slave without following conduct and thinking shit through

scrub af