How to get a girlfriend

How to get a girlfriend

Be sociable
Have money
be attractive
Send Sexy picture without a dick
Then say I show you mine if you show me yours

Why have a gf if you can just fuck randoms and have fuck buddies instead?
The single life is awesome, why waste your sex life only on one girl?
Don't tell me you believe in love or some bullshit.

>Money
Thats all

what IS love anyway?

Hae a big enough dick to make up for being ugly as fuck. That or lower standards till you get the girl that is willing.

The D.E.N.N.I.S. system, /thread.

Lua?

Its when baby don't hurt you.

Don't hurt you.... no more

alcohol

If you're an American, I hear you can order a bride from undeveloped countries. They get a green card and you get a gf.

>Bitch better come over to my house before I slap you silly

/ss/ thread?

Don't do it. Its overrated.

Focus on becoming a rich playboy and just bang models on the casual.

yes

>why waste your sex life only on one girl
guaranteed sex

Really? Well let me tell you that it's not true at all.
Bitches have all sort of emotional problems very often, then they don't want to fuck and expect you to give them your attention all the time assuring that everything is and will be ok, the longer the relationship lasts, the more they are like this, this is why people joke that there's no sex after marriage. It's completely not like that. And before you even start with
>only dumb girls are like that
Let me tell you, I checked even with the crazy ones. It's the same.

sell your soul and happieness to someone who does not love you...

Why u don't have a older GF yet?

Pic very related

stop posting shit picture like this.

only dumb girls ARE like that though, stupid user.

More like this?

lower your standars

>First step: go outside.

What is love

Of course you are totally different. Post tits or fuck off basic bitch.

I'm a man....

Sex is not guaranteed. It's better to have a few friends+, more fun and no drama.

That works when you're young and at least semi-attractive. Once that changes, you better be rich or it ain't gonna work anymore.

till you realize you are still alone inside and it's all shallow dry meaningless sex. been there done it it blows. but finding a girl who's worth marrying nowadays is hard AF, i'll give you that, but it's totally worth it.

You can be attractive to bitches because of intellectual achievements and there are desperate milfs willing to be fwb with you too. Being rich always help.

You're one of the people that preach about marriage being awesome and shit.
It's all bullshit, an unnecessary formality in 21st century.
Love is also bullshit. Sex is awesome and as long as it's fun between you two, there's nothing else that matters. When you feel alone, just find another girl to spend nice time with, you don't have to fuck all the time, enjoy life with different people.

>You can be attractive to bitches because of intellectual achievements
kek
No, user. Just no.

Just look at all these art students willing to do extra shit for their music profesor supervisors.
There are plenty girls like this.

That's an attraction to power, kid. Not intellect.

you're probably a faggot who just wants the easy way out. it's why you keep going to ho's who treated you like shit. now you think every woman is a ho and to protect yourself you've convinced yourself you're better off this way.
>if you do it right marriage is totally worth it
>most fags get lazy and don't do it right

M'lady

There is quite a lot of people for who meeting new faces is exhausting. Having stable people in life is important to them.

Intellect is power, "kid".

Keep spouting that marriage activist shit, idgaf

Fuck your fedora

Living with someone you just met, because meeting other people is exhausting and not even knowing if it's the right person - this can also be exhausting as fuck.

>Intellect is power
Yeah just look at all those bitches on Einstein and Hawking's nuts.

You got a lot to learn, faggot.

>implying Einstein wasn't alpha as fuck.

>because meeting other people is exhausting
Its a point. And also far expensive.

If meeting people is exhausting to you then a gf is not what will work for you anyway. She will meet new people, you will be exhausted by it and possibly jealous and insecure. Hookers.

step 1: have a nice face
step 2: talk to girl

that's why you're supposed to date while young and marry eventually and then get rich together.

>get rich together
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Get off Sup Forums
>Go outside
>Talk to girl
It's literally that simple. I'm a troglodyte and have a gf that lives with me that's 6/10. If I can do it so can you stop being such a pussy bitch.

>not marrying an introverted female who is also exhausted by meeting new people.
going out and meeting new people all the time is also expensive
nigga it's what I did. not my fault that you're to stupid to figure out the system, and find you a good girl

I could get you one plus magic powers

You try too hard to convince me that marriage is not shit.
If it works for you then cool, have fun while it lasts.
Just don't make another "bitch cheated on me" thread in the future on Sup Forums.

Don't think I haven't been trying.
>tfw no qt dominant milf gf
You left out the part about the pink dress.

1. Get chloroform
2. Get rag.
3. Get rope.
4. Soak rag in chloroform.
5. Tie noose in rope. Attach to sturdy beam.
6. Put noose around your neck for safekeeping.
7. Inhale chloroform.

Thanks, and have a great time!

marriage done correctly isn't shit.

The dress can be any colour you want

worked well for me

>color
>using unnecessary "u"s

Marriage can't be done correctly. Why would you need any formal approval of your relationship?
Why not just live together instead?
There's no alimony or economy risk.

>tax break
>shared everything
>it's more symbolic than anything
>again you do it right there's no risk
>living together unmarried is a sin user

>find cool girl
>make sure she likes girls
>date said girl
>you both fuck girls together

>profit??

>worked for me, why have just one, when you get have one who lets you fuck them all too!

Sorry Americans don't get to be magical girls

Oh.. I never actually watched the whole thing anyways. But boys in skirts are gay, user.
Maybe he's English?
Maybe you should wish that he wouldn't use them?

>English people can't even their own language
>most cuck nation ever

>shared everything
I don't want to

>it's more symbolic than anything
In other words, unnecessary

>again you do it right there's no risk
There's always risk she'll turn out to be a bitch

>living together unmarried is a sin user
COME ON SERIOUSLY?

She fucks other guys too probably. Because why the fuck not? Since you're not loyal to each other, then why the fuck marry in the first place?
There's so much bullshit you have to deal with having a wife, like the emotional support and drama I wrote earlier.

1) i'm sorry miss does this smell like chloroform to you?
2) soundproof basement
3)???
4)Profit

not unloyal, we work as wingman for each other to get other chicks in our bed. Never sleeping with other people on our own.

marriage is you exchanging your money and emotional for guaranteed sex, her emotional support, and someone to birth/mostly raise your kids.

You don't /thread your own post you Fucking autistic summer fag. Fucking kill yourself swine

It is the same as being unloyal. The whole point of marriage is being exclusive to each other. If that's not the case, then why did you marry?
I don't believe that you love her, because if you did, you wouldn't feel ok with her fucking anyone else. This is completely illogical.

This is not a good deal then, fuck it. And the sex is not guaranteed. You can always find a bitch that will born your baby.

>having kids out of marriage
now you're royally fucked
>if you do it right sex is guaranteed.

Why not have kids out of marriage?
What's so bad about this?
I don't see a problem here, really.
Sex is not guaranteed with wife, check out all the stories of people living YEARS with their wives without having sex.

Quoted here:
>that's why you're supposed to date while young and marry eventually...
Full Agreed.
>...then get rich together.
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You don't know shit about get rich, and shit about wifes.

>If meeting people is exhausting...
Yes, it is. For everyone.
Supossing you have to get laid every day with diferent persons, Mind about it: Always going to pubs, bars, parties, parks, traveling... Wasting tons of money, tons of time, wasting you silvertongue, always trying to fit in, always having to work in sedution, just to get laid and so go home.
Hooker are far expensive, so its worse. Its only a option if you are ugly was fuck(or no social skills).

Nigga if youre handing out free magic sex changes then you can sign me the fuck up. Make my dres slut colour i don't give a heck

Have you heard about friends with benefits? It does not require any of this, I'm not talking about fucking someone new all the time or hookers,I'm talking about girl friends that are DTF for you. Like normal friends but you get to fuck them and they like it too and don't expect relationship or anything like that from you.

no that dosent work cuz a friend watches anime 24/7 has a gif

still didn't get laid dude, leaf now

2D/Waifus do not count.

How do you know? You can't know this. I think Einstein had a great sex life.

Just leaf m8, you obliviously have no idea what you are saying.

What are you disagreeing with?

fucking faggot !!

first ! if ur ugly or not really atractiv got no money, dont go talk to real fucking hot chicks , the middle average girls

GO OUTSIDE
CHOOSE A GIRL not too sexy
AND GO TALK TO HER
NEED TO BE FUNNY
DONT SHOW HER UR A LITTLE FAG AND U
FALL IN LOVE EASY
ASK HER NUM
CALL HER AFTER 2 DAYS
INVITE TO FAST FOOD OR COFFEE whtever
DONT BE A LITTLE PUPPY
UR A MAN A REAL !!
DONT BE ROMANTIC
LIKE OPEN THE DOOR
TAKE THE CHAIR FOR HER
CARRY HER HANDBAG OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
SPEAK ABOUT U AND a little bit of her

DO THAT 2 TIME OR 2 AND ASK HER TO BE UR BF ......IF U GONNA BE FRIENDZONED = over
if u have money , , have a car , big house

go to the city , choose , talk , ask if she wanna have a drink , go the the car , pay for her show ur moneyyyy ! done take her num ! double done !

obliviously the post that I linked it to m8.

Ok then.
So you have a girlfriend, that also are open to sex with another nigroes.
If u are happy with it, so be it.

but how do you convince a girl in the first place to find out you have a big dick? why would a chick just sleep with an ugly guy

You don't know Einstein and I also don't know him so such comparison makes no sense.

Nice trips, but no, it's not a gf, it's a fuck buddy.
You don't care emotionally about her more than just as you would care about some friend, but you get to fuck her and other fuck buddies.

agreed, everyone assumes you have to marry if you want to spend the rest of your life with a girl, why they fuck would you marry? you get nothing out of it

>You don't know Einstein and I also don't know him so such comparison makes no sense.

Jesus Christ, I have answered or provided proof of this like 3 times this month. I'm not doing this again, just do the research yourself, and think critically for a moment as to the time frame and the cultural beliefs of the people in that time.

Brofist.jpg

I don't give a fuck about Einstein, the point is that there is a type of bitches that are aroused by your intellectual achievements and I provided an example of artsy bitches. There are more. If you don't believe it, just look around and you'll find girls that are with ugly intellectuals because of some reason.

M8 I simply answered to this post
>I think Einstein had a great sex life.

He didn't and its documented. If you don't believe me then do the research, you have internet.

>do research
I have better things to do than lurk the Internet to find out if Einstein had game or not.
Don't be so stubborn about small things, you won't see the big picture if you're like this.
This is exactly the kind of behaviour that makes you look like a smart ass and not someone intelligent.
Stop trying to teach people on the Internet things, you're wasting your time here.

Ok you are totally a child, you state one thing saying since no one was around at that time then no one can know.

>see

Then when you are given a counter point (that has been proved) then you get upset, It already has been confirmed that he didn't have an active sex life and there are sources online that attest/prove it m8. You are acting like an child.

So what? You got dubs and you think you're important now?
Why are you still here? This thread is dying anyway.
Einstein is cool anyway. Tesla and Edison too. Hawking. Boltzmann. Physics has interesting people. Feynman. Even that nigger and stoner combo, what were their names? Carl Sagan and the other dude?

ok dude I never said anything about dubs and I'm simply stating facts m8, and who you think is cool is irrelevant to the topic.

You already digressed from the main topic, so I'm doing this too. Fuck your facts, what I'm saying is that they're not important.

does being confronted with information really irritate you this much m8? FYI im done talking to you because you fail to listen to either logic or reason since you stated yourself "Fuck your facts".

Also you contradict yourself here m8 so you might want to read over what you say.

>I don't give a fuck about Einstein

>Einstein is cool anyway

You're the one irritated :)