Sup Forums, do you trust the dark net markets to buy weed (or other drugs)

Sup Forums, do you trust the dark net markets to buy weed (or other drugs)

I have a dealer, but I just hate buying in person. It involves a fair bit of travelling, I hate carrying it (I buy a fair amount at a time) in case I get pulled over, it's expensive, and you have to make small talk for fucking ages.

Always been tempted to look online to buy weed/adderall from the tor market sites, but I just don't trust it. How do I know they'll send anything? What happens if they do a shit job of packaging it - then there's loads of stinky stuff in the post with my fucking address on it, guess what happens next etc...

I think the only thing that could sway me is if it was substantially (like a LOT) cheaper, but I can't find anyone who will say what the price is roughly at the mo for buying online in to the UK?

Help a Sup Forumsrother out.

BUMP.

Ordering over tor market sites is a pain in the ass.

>buy bitcoins
>wait for them to appear in your wallet
>transfer to market site
>wait again
>finnally buy weed
>have to encrypt your address and give to seller
>3 weeks later weed arrives

Alphabay ain't bad. GammaGoblin is the best for LSD

go to /r/darknetmarkets and /r/danknation

it's worth it for tough to find things, like real mdma, real lsd, or pure cocaine. It's def a waste of time for weed though. some of the best coke i've had was deep net stuff

Get a better dealer. I had a girl for years that sold to me but I always had to pretend we were friends and shit. Now I got a guy who's all business. No bullshit, has quality stuff, and even delivers.

>like real MDMA
>real lsd
>pure cocaine
Nice try, all of that shit is so easy to find in Amsterdam, and weed is legal
Amsterdam mastercity

3 weeks? In the UK we have next day.

Bitcoins take 1 hour max to arrive. 1 hour to send provided the network isn't fucking loaded and you paid a good fee for fast processing

Encryption of address takes me 2 minutes MAX. Why are you complaining about such a simple task?

You're just a lazy faggot. Ordering takes me less time than going and buying it in person from some rip off cunt dealer, and the guys selling are professional

we don't all live in amsterdam friendo

totally worth it. i drive 40 minutes to a bitcoin atm once every couple months and exchange $500 dollars. i buy my drugs and anything in the us ships over in about 4 days and other countries in about a week.

I'm broke and need money for food and partying supplies (friend's having a party). PLease
bit coin address (remove spaces).

thank you bros, love you.

1EpVFPQGLPh app1phDRPdxm F21CucUtz35

when can i move over?

wish i knew this too. fucking unbelievable that weed is still illegal. people end up getting drunk or using heroin because weed is so expensive. i don't even have a safe shipping ad. someone near me please buy a shitload of weed there and sell it to me in person. panicking because i've got like 0.05 grams left and i hate scoring from chavs.

>always had to pretend we were friends
this, i hate it.

Having a similar issue, only just moved away from hometown but now have no source of weed, the UK really just needs to legalise, anyone know anywhere safe to buy?
#notacop

All you have to do if you want next day delivery is search under canna/hash e.g. "UK NDD" or wherever you are + NDD fucking dumbass, deal with professionals = barely any delivery time if not NDD guarantee, and perfect product perfect sealed

i can't wait a whole day, when i want weed i want it immediately, but fuck i hate going to dealers' places.

You can't even wait one fucking day, can't order a reasonable amount and budget it throughout your week so it'll last until your next order, you're clearly just a tweaker bro, my advice is don't DN, the sellers don't usually like fucky little tweakers

OPs pic is so stupid.
This bait?

"low quality" pic is just another strain.

And any weed is good weed. Just like sex or pizza...

That "low quality" bud may fuck you up more than that early harvested sativa

Wrong. Weed isn't legal. Decriminalised? Yes. Legal? No.

Going to Amsterdam in a few weeks. Best way to get MDMA?

Yeah, officially it's decriminalized but come on, you can buy it from a shop legally so it is pretty much legalized

Order it from a DNM to your hotel before you arrive. I always do that.
When you arrive at the hotel just ask if there's mail for you and enjoy your pure MDMA.

I've done that over 5 times, worked always.

these

I went last year. Some friendly sand nigger running a store near the hotel knew how or where to get everything, just ask people

Smoke it in public/in the street you could get arrested or fined

Same thing with drinking beer or taking a shit in public.

I dunno. I've only ever bought coke off shady dealers in the street and once got ecstasy pills off some Algerian guy. He tried to sell me mints first then I told him to fuck off so he produced the real pills. Went to a night club called Escape, popped 2 pills and raved all night. Got arrested afterwards for taking a piss in a dark alley

This is bullshit in the touristy areas, I rolled and smoked everywhere, even got directions from a bobby while I had a spliff on

I buy most of my drugs of the dark net it takes longer but worth it there normally good sending the products and there always packaged well

Oh no, What a massive indignity!! It may as well be fully illegal!!

for UK-UK listings it looks like 0.45 BTC/oz, and 0.067 BTC/8th

It's good but it takes a while I suggest you preload a bit coin account before you buy. It takes a week to transfer all the cash to bit coin. But it's way cheaper. In Illinois you buy weed for 15-20. On alphabay I got mine for 8

Unless you have designated shitting streets.

after the string of busts recently, i just cant trust it anymore.
too risky

Here's looking at you India

This.

I've never used it but I want to for opioids. I'd mainly be too afraid of either getting scammed or the package intercepted and the Sup Forums party van outside my doors, waiting to take me down while I scream "I DINDU NUFFIN!"