Summer is a shit tier season

Summer is a shit tier season.

>The fucking heat.
>I can leave the house feeling fresh after a shower and after a 15 min bus ride feel like I just climbed out of a pool fully clothed.
>Existing inside or outside, doesn't matter. It's all garbage. If I have to sit in parked car I'm always just about ready to end it all.
>Summer allows all kinds of shitty bugs and insects to thrive, i.e mosquitoes and fucking spiders. I don't know why god was pissed off, but thats when he created fucking spiders.
>It also makes people leave their car windows open, resulting in edgy teenagers blasting cringy music in busy streets. Old farts have nothing better to do than sit on park benches and front lawns giving pissy looks at anyone passing by.
>Hydration immediately becomes more of an issue.
>Heat illness, heat stroke, heat rash, goddamned skin cancer.
>Even the slightes tan on me looks like someone threw a fistful of dust in my pasty mongoloid face.
>If your bedroom's window happens to face the sun, contemplating suicide becomes a nightly theme. Sleeping after 2-3am is an impossibility, when the sun starts coming up again, illuminating and re-heating the already miserable sweat swamp.
>Even the best sun blocking curtains don't help you sleep, when the birds start waking up and singing their gibberish. Shut the fuck up, idiots. Also, FUCK seaguls.
>Nutrition loses all nuance and becomes one sided. I live in a country where, when the temperature reaches like 8 Celsius, everybody starts freaking out and firing up the grills. Then it's pre-marinated steaks, early potatoes and herring for months on end. Shit's delicious at first, but come on.
>"user, it's a beautiful day outside. Why don't you come with me to be useless in a park?"

Just about the only excellent thing about summer is looking at mini skirts and leggings through mirrored shades that hide my wandering, bloodshot eyes.

yeah be useless behind your computer instead

Kek

It's winter here in Aussie land and I can't surf without getting frostbite in my balls

Summer:
>oh shit it's hot, let me take off this sweatshirt
>oh shit it's hot, let me take off this shirt
>oh shit it's hot, I'm fucked

Winter:
>oh shit it's cold, let me put on another layer
repeat into infinity

Winter is the best season, prove me wrong

Pro tip: you can't

Not OP, but he has a point. I always have my shaved balls covered in sweat. And A/C makes my nose go bananas

Seconded. This is what I say when someone blames me for being an edgy contrarian.

dont forget the summerfags

This so much.
And during winter i have no fucking allergies.

>Go tanning on balcony in the sun when not working
>Still hot in nighttime
>Fan blowing on bed while sleeping with covers
>mfw

Im a plumber and carpenter, fuck summer. I cant work for more than 15 min without sweating my ass off. Then I always hear people complaining, “It's too cold, I wish it was 90 out” FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER all you do is stare out the fucking window I LIVE IN IT.

Drink plenty of water and enjoy getting them farmer arms

>Wake up in an ocean of sweat
>Open curtains, sun rapes your eyes
>Mosquito bites everywhere
>"Hey user let's go to the beach today"

This is as close to hell as it gets.

I sweat so goddamn much I have to switch shirts up to twice a work day, do you know my pain?

I feel ya. I work outside at Oslo Airport handling airplanes. But being a norwayfag I enjoy the heat

was meant for

Summer is hell for people like me with fair skin.

I had to work out in the garden for less than an hour on an overcast day, and I got sunburned all over my body.

Fuck the summer.

I tried this but the fan keeps me awake

Lose weight and enjoy summer.. fat ppl deserve their suffering

I actually prefer summer over the other seasons. The weather is nice enough so that I can do shit with my mates and dress down. Then I'll head in to town in the night and go to some bars and clubs and I can smoke outside without getting wet and cold.
Then again, I live in a country where it rains most of the year and the highest it gets to in summer is like 27 celcius which is mild compared to a lot of countries.

Sounds like a fellow Norwegian. Am I right?

Winter shuts me down man. Too cold, i cant move,

Nah I'm sorry to disappoint, I'm welsh my friend

Herring and steak
Neder

I'm in South Florida.

I literally feel like I could die when I go outside

Fuck a topic Sup Forums agrees on.

Yeah dump summer
I don't get what kinda drugs the people who are really into summer took, do they have a magical body that doesn't feel like it's melting during heat? Is their sweat like silk? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

ALSO I CAN HAVE SNOW EVERY THIRD WINTER AND I LOVE IT

YOU CAN MAKE BALLS AND IGLUS AND TIGHT SHIT LIKE THAT

NOONE TELL ME OTHERWISE THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST GOD-TIER OF ALL SEASONS

WINTER IS LIVE

Spring and autumn.

Yeah it sucks ass
Brazil's summer is so fucking hot, you could get a tan just by laying belly up on your living room's couch

i live in florida.. i hear ya man.. the humidity is insane..

Well I'm sure I can speak for most Northern /o/ fags when I say fuck winter.

But you can, gators man, gators.

THANK YOU. I agree OP
And the state i live in make me wanna end it cuz its always humid in the summer here. God i fucking hate nj

This. Also, I have an actual reason for staying inside all day. But even then, I'd much rather go outside in the snow than in the blistering summer heat. Also, it's supposed to be even worse this year in the US of A, so PISS!

Texasfag reporting in. Can confirm. It's hot.

>autumn
this guy fucking gets it

Some people get weirdly offended when you complain about how hot it is.

>"You can't say that! You'll jinx it!"

I guess I wouldn't mind summer so much if I lived somewhere warm where you'd get used to it.

Trust me user, you don't get used to it
Israelfag here, the average temp in the summer is 40 degrees Celsius and I want to kill myself.

>be me
>live in hawaii
>75 degrees breezy and sunny all year
>hot chicks at the beach 24/7

Are you butt mad

You don't

Summer
>summerfags

People here in the North usually say you should be grateful that it's not winter and cold.

>breezy
>hot chicks at the beach
Slight jell-o.