ITT: Post girls and other anons say how they'd fuck them. Reply for a reply

ITT: Post girls and other anons say how they'd fuck them. Reply for a reply.

Eh?

Here's a more full look laying down...thoughts?

keep her right there
pull those panties down
fuck her from behind and fill her with cum until i was completely empty

wouldn't fuck
but id make her give me a hand job and finish on her face

Come on her body multiple times, drenching her in my cum completely while she is held in place and cannot do anything.

Prone bone her and creampie her and then leaving her there for her boyfriend to find

?

anyone of you want me to send pics of my cock to someone? just kik me their name at knowthatfeel on kik

call a few of my buddies and take turns covering her in cum

I would make my intentions known and try to be friends then start asking for favors like kisses. When I get her alone I will make out with her and unhook her brah. At this point she soaking wet but wint ket the panties drop. We continue to make out and Im pulling at her chlothes inching back her defenses. Eventually she gives in and I get her naked. We use a condom as she is not on any birth control plus she can be a real slut. I lean and stand over this gils naked body asking her how she wants it. More? Deeper? Harder? I warn her its too big but she keeps begging. We change places and I make her ride me but I cant finish due to the condom. So i grab onto her pettie frame and ram her, trying to find the right spot which makes her moan. She lets out some noise even though shes a quiet lover. After several minutes of thrusting i tense in such a way that I can ejaculate. We hold each other and kiss for a minute while my dick is still pulsing.

reply for reply

Throat fuck her till I start getting close, and then when I'm about to cum I slam my dick down her throat and I expel my seed.

cum on her nigger face and throw her back in the field to pick more cotton

i would sit on her face so she could lick my asshole as i jack my self off. finally i would cum on her face, but dont let her wash it down for hours.

would take her around the corner, and hold her against the wall, with my other hand pull up her dress and then pull down her panties. If she struggles I'd slap her ass hard and tell her to hold still or she will recieve another and much harder. Next I'd pull out a remote egg vibe and pop it inside her, then let her dress fall down and let her go.

I'd tell her we are going for a walk and if she was a good girl she would get her panties back and perhaps would be rewarded in top of that depending on how her performance was.

However if she dropped or otherwise removed the vibe out of her, I would take her bra and add some vibrating clamps to her nipples and make her do it again.

If she still failed that then well she'd be taken home, tied up and teased and brought close to orgasm constantly.

tie up shibari style and get out my paint brushes and use her as a canvas to paint on.

Then With her arms tied behind her back, I'd put a paintbrush in her ass and tell her to paint something until I was happy with it.

Force her on her knees and mouth fuck her before I pulled her back up and fucked her from behind right up against that glass so I can watch her reaction as I cum insider of her.

Throat fuck her and cum down her throat

Hottest chick ever, who agrees, who disagrees(the twonkfuckers)

artistic answer, you deserve moar of her

Twinkfuckers* who cant handle a real woman

This big titty bitch!

Muh diiiiiiick

Rub my dick against her lips slapping it against her tongue till spit is going down onto her tits and then let her suck my balls with my dick resting against her face

Shes got an ass too!

Holy fuck. I'd have to hit it from every angle, but at the end, I'd make her ride me so I could have her ass in my hands, nip in my mouth and then erupt a volcano of sticky white deep into that loose pussy

U like phat whootys?

And big ass titties like i said

How woukd u do this

A pic from the local hoe

Ass fuck her til she bleeds.

Then ass to mouth til I nut

I would pull her top down so everyone could see her tits. I'd caress her from behind so her date can watch me holding her. I'd side get diem onto my cock, slowly so I can feel every inch, while kissing her neck. She's begin to move up and down and I'd lose control cumming inside her and letting it drip down her leg to the floor. For the rest of the night I'd continue fucking her in public and letting others join in until eventually we get back to her house where I film her sucking my cock in the shower and taking a facial.

Be as violent/degrading as you want, although ass is a turn off. Best replies will get replies and nudes

Sexy

Nothing?

Cmon people who would want to slam this big sexy bitchs ass and tits

No one wants to take turns

too obvious, cumcover her tits, face and tongue, then slap her face for 10 minutes why she is such a whore

Anyone like this whore?

Ass fuck her till she's nice and raw. Make her deepthroat my cock clean then go to town on her pussy and cum deep inside her

Go fags

more ass pics

post more ass pics

Keep going

do she got the booty?

anyone?

She just grew the booty this year, so not many pics

Idk does she got the cheeks?

keep going with what?

most of these are going to have to take a fitness test first or sign a liability waiver.

That it for booty, all face and titties left

fuck yess. more?

Love that ass

With what else you would do

How would u fuck her Sup Forums

Of course more, what would you have her do to u?

Fuck her ass taw in that position.
What to do to mine ? Be as rough as you can she can take it.

Take my time eating her cunt, and as she starts to cum slide in missionary and rub her clit as I pound her raw

cum in her asshole in a party and force her to walk around the whole night with leaking ass

I want her ass to grind on my dick as i take off her shirt and bra and suck and bite her nipples. I flip her on the bed an take off her jeans and panties to see hkw wet she is. Move down on her and start eating her out till she begs fir the dick.

I think we would all give her the best 10 mins of our lives

Anyone?

keep posting pls

U guys thirsty fo r her?

My 18 yo girlfriend

Nice quads, but hell no

Quints**

fuck yes I am

She is a Butterface/10

I need moar of her, based 5 god

You should be a professional erotic writer.

Want to cum deep in that ass :F

Would fuck her ass so hard! Any more?

is her name jessica

I would fuck those udders

wait until about 2:00 in the afternoon when that car is as hot as it can be, strip her naked and push her over it burning her tits as i fuck her ass pushing her into the car with each thrust.