POST BIKES!

POST BIKES!

bump

Am I allowed in?

this is mine

What happend to your bike? Its head fell off.

oh i've seen these before, there's no engine in these, you like have to pedal or something.

Not sure what have to pedal means but im sure it's some sort of gay euphemism going by the guys you see on them.

yep, something like that

how does it work?

No it isn't you fucking faggot, why would you post on someone else's picture saying it's yours?

It's mine.

he wasnt wearing a helmet.

it's a folding bicycle, nothing else

fixie? i just bought one of those.

RIP

Enjoy skid breaking yourself into a telephone pole.

I'd show you but a nig-nog stole it.

my post from n yesterday
too lazy to go get new timestamp, fuck off

I like the brown. Is it carbon?

welcome to the club, Sup Forumsro

no, i'm not
i know how to ride it

Ridley. Britfag. Nice

That was the wrong colour from what i ordered but i went to the shop to see it i quite liked it with the brown in it.

I built an ebike once. ama. Also working on a "Project OverKill." Ebike with 2 1,000 motors on an 18" wide rim.

Never owned a ridley before and its good tbh

Muh exercise!

If someone came up to me and gave it to me for free, I'd ride it. Otherwise it's just silly.

So what is it like taking massive black cocks in the ass every night?

It's marginally better than fucking your moms dirty stinky cunt

pretty good, i like the stimulation

Cheap-o store bike, but I've done what I can to keep it in good shape and improve it a bit.

Check out my new ride. Aluminum body. 11 gears

That's like the classic "high end" canadian tire/department store choice that is made based on the fact that it's a $300 bike with full suspension. Literally the worst bike money can buy. It's not even a BSO because it looks like a massive piece of steel mounted on some wheels..

Yeah, but im putting motors on mine and making a street legal bike. Lever to pedal backards for reverse

11 gears?! WOW