Any ideas how to make my car faster? I painted this to speed it up

any ideas how to make my car faster? I painted this to speed it up.

Get a hedgehog, paint it blue and get it to pull your car.

bump

It's not red op..... Studies show increases of 75 to 150 percent in speed by simply applying red paint.

put jet fuel in it, smh tbh fam

Park on hill, roll down

Also, you could do with a spoiler.

Maybe some mags too.

needs more mods obviously.

You're going to need some speed holes in the hood applied with a pickax

buy a V8 not a fucking 4 cylinder

Remove your exhaust tip, or if there is none, disconnect the exhaust line at the engine block but leave the pipe so it's still legal.
You could also try painting the hood matte black. Heard that adds an extra horse or two.
Still not fast enough for ya? Tint your windows as dark as possible. Beat an enzo in a quarter mile this way

Make holes on the front of the car

this should work

why not buy a 2nd 4cyl and put it in the boot like some do with mini's

>disconnect the exhaust line at the engine block but leave the pipe so it's still legal.

Take out the back seats, two seaters are always more sporty

drive downhill
like...all the time

god damn right!

If this isn't possible, get rear wheels a few inches larger than your fronts. You'll at least have a downhill slant at all times.

Lose the hubcaps. Adds like an extra 20 pounds of weight, every pound counts. Careful though, might want to add a wheelie bar to keep that bad boy down after this mod.
Damn! Pushing so much torque we got the wheels smoking just sitting in park.
>mfw I hit third gear @120mph

DON'T DO THIS IS MAKES NERVE GAS

lmao you're not even trolling, you took photos from the paintjob. well done, user.

is that way
>>>>>>>>>

Might as well lose the rearview mirror. You're not going to need it after these mods

You just tryin to keep all the gainz to yoself bro. I know what ur upto.

You need to put feathers on the hood mayn

So cool right

let some air out of the tyres to lower the suspension. This will help around corners.

nice bro

>ITT

>fucking amateurs

the guy needs a hood scoop, and then a parachute on the back to slow him down.

Stop painting and start sticking. Get some decals, make sure you've got some in the back to give extra downforce. Each sticker is like 5bhp. 10bhp for ones featuring a japanese symbol.

There are some areas of Liverpool in the UK where they will carry out most of this work free of charge, overnight. You just have to find where they left it.

Chop the roof ... You'll be less of a brick and more of a slipsteamed arrow.

Stickerbomb everything. I did my licence plate area and mirrors bruh its super speedy quick now