I just tried to kill myself and failed, now im laying in my bed crying,and my best friend wont talk to me, ama

i just tried to kill myself and failed, now im laying in my bed crying,and my best friend wont talk to me, ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did you fail

whats so wrong with your life that you tried to end it all?

Someone stole his ipod

Dont try it again. Turn your life around. Start going to the gym. Twice a week for 2 weeks. Then 3 times a week for 2 weeks. Then 5 times a week from then on.

Eat relatively healthy for atleast 50% of your meals.

Way too many people underestimate the benefits of exercise and the massive confidence boost and mental clarity that having a good body gives you.

I know how it sounds. But having a healthy life style foundation radically alters your life for the better. Trust me, I was once where you are now.

You didn't fail you pussied out there's a difference. And my question is ya aint gonna try the again will you pussy lips?

No one wants to, get back to work.

i was using a hook in the ceiling connected to a wire for a light and the hook came out of the ceiling (i was hanging myself with the wire)

the chemical imbalance in my brain, the fact that nobody cares about me, the fact that no one will help me when i need it, my therapest told me i was a lost cause, i only can talk to one person without being so flustered i can barely speak, i work a minimum wage job 40 hours a week and cant afford my rent, there is no reason for me to exist

i dont know if i will

cant even make a successful thread on fucking Sup Forums about killing myself, something that always takes off here, great

Fucking try again faggot.

Man if this isn't b8 don't do it find a hobby fuck people I have money and a good job and shit and life still sucks so I just do what I like I have a few friends but not many. Find shit you enjoy doing even if it's not what most people would think is healthy for you. I chain smoke and Jack off to my mom's panties and fuck fat bitches cuz they're easy and drink way too much pretty much just am a wealthy piece of white trash but it keeps me from heroing.

Just remember... At least you're not a nigger, that's the first thing I think of when I wake up

Why don't you try again. Stop being a pussy bitch and keep trying till you get it right...fuckin failure kids now a days...

this nigger gets it, did the exact same thing, life is great cock is sucked, also stop feeling sorry for your self

Do you cross dress?

i chain smoke to, im trying to save up for a van so i can convert it and travel the country, thats the only thing i love doing, im on parole right now so im stuck in one place untill october, im hoping to have enough by january so i can start traveling again, traveling is the only thing i really care about

Nevar forget

Can I have your money and things?

>Sup Forums
>successful thread

Wat?

i mean, im a closeted trans, my dad would literally kill me if he found out so yea i guess??

i forgot to do the reply thing

no its going to my best friend if i ever try again and suceed

If I give your friend more money afterwards, would you off somebody for me?

murder-suicide,, sure i would be down

Post pics

You sound hot and my dick is hard already

Texas?

Is being a nigger really that bad though I mean they pretty much have more privileges than whites because they got that R card in their pocket and they is owed something for slavery. They get a ton of free shit just for being black or get hired into jobs just to meet quotas, then have disciplinary immunity if it's a primarily white environment and especially if it's a white supervisory staff. The only thing that really sucks about being a niggers is your IQ being oppressed by the retards you're born into and the fact that you're like 10 times more likely to get shot by another niggers, and police harassment. And stupidity is blissful to those who are so really only the last 2 suck.

>I'm a closeted trans
You have lost my respect
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
the world will be better without you

Fucking awesome lol but now I'm worried you're the cops so I changed my mind. You can always kill some corrupted people before you off yourself first.
You would be a hero

Like any person or politicians that made your life more hard by making them more money, they need to go before you.

Yea... I have a little pride.

im fat and ugly and dont pass well hahaha but ok

true, fuck coperations

nope

Me too I'm just saying that really niggers have life pretty fucking easy. To wake up a nigger would be 100xeasier than waking up to my life right now.

Figures you're a closeted tranny, you're just a confused faggot I'll bet you turn out straight in 2 years

This man is a FAG !

Yea, that's what I'm talking about... Pride

Post more

So is your dad, too bad he still had you

Typical "stfu I'm trying to jerk off I'll agree with you later"

Typical "I'm a fucking faggot that needs attention from strangers"

I feel like committing suicide too. I usually go on Sup Forums when I have suicidal thoughts because I find it calming when someone says, do it faggot for some reason. They make it seem so simple, it's almost poetry.

i have 1 more cute and 1 not dressed up

Try again

Typical "im a fucking faggot that needs attention from strangers"

Where do you live? In all seriousness I've seen far worse. If you're gay you CAN get laid, and depending on your patience you could do quite well

Not very feminine to kill yourself/10

i live an hour out of boston mass, and i only like feminine guys and all girls, and also transmen and anyone that identifies as a tumblr gender

HOW THE FUCK HAS YOUR DAD NOT FOUND OUT? IS HE RETARDED?

he is drunk 90% of the time and not home the other 10, i just stay in my room and only leave fot work, the only time i talk to him is to pay my rent

You are just a run of the mill dike. No need to beat yourself up! Many people are dikes. Like Ellen Degenerate.

thank you thats acctualy a great compliment!! thanks!! :>

Are you sure you aren't the one that has driven him to drink. I know that if I was in the lower economic status, I would hope my children not to be complete disappointments, perhaps he drinks because he has no control in his life. The dike was the icing on the cake. I am going to write a literary short story on this.

>dike
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

I like you

he has been a drunk since he was 13, when his father started to teach him about drinking. alcoholism runs rampant with my family, im not the reason haha

Ok well not gonna lie, that coinfuses the shit out of me lol. Then why are you transitioning if you like fem boys? Why not be a dominant male instead?

because im not a man, i like femboys, i am a switch when it comes to dom and sub, i can like something and not be able to get it, like a penguin, i like penguins but i cant have one, and im sure plenty of femboys are bisexual so they would be down for a mistress

and i also fucking LOVE girls, girls are very good

being trans dosent have to do with your sexuality, just how you identify, what gender you are rather than who you are attraced to

You remind me of someone I knew in high school like 6 years ago. She ended up meeting a guy on reddit and they met up. She was in a dike relationship for like 4 years prior. Perhaps being born into a white trash home as messed up your brain a little. Also your self esteem is out of wack. Just be like my other lesbo friend that was like you. Find a guy on reddit. She was a land whale too.

Wait Keit-ai first before anything else.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic