Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums...
My sister is being a autist right now she's texting me and it's getting annoying
She keeps calling me a fag and shit
>give me some fucking brutal shit to tell her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4O4PehfP-JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up before I come in there and tear you a new asshole

Spill a drink on the floor and go "Damnit, there's an accident. Just like you."

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill urself OP

You should not say shit to your sister like that or you will regret it later in life

LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send her dick pics.

Oh Archer. The new season sucks.

tell her shes the reason your parents will one day an hero

Tell her to eat a dick and a half.

tell her shes a damn itdiot!

Only cus Magnum PI sucks

Just hit her, doesn't even have to be hard, just enough to generate noise so to scare her

>itdiot
Look who's talking.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

well user if you're gonna hit a grill it might as well be hard

>told her she is as useless as Anne Frank's drum set

Meh.

OKAY, DUDE I DONT WHY YOU KEEP WRITING THIS SHIT BUT YOURE A FUCKING LIAR

first off,

1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably just a fucking fatass who cannot even get fucking laid.

Also she's got some autist who is also telling me I'm a fucking faggot.

There not even having good comebacks JUST faggot

don't forget, how can a NAVY seal have access to the MARINES????

Newfag

Dude, it's just some copy/paste shit that was typed by some salty guy getting REALLY dramatic. It's just use as a joke nowadays.

Kek 2/10

>took the b8 m8

Goddamnit.

lurk more

Never actually seen anyone fall for that

thats a myth busted

Youre the kind of kids we can pay to eat shit

youtu.be/4O4PehfP-JE

Show her this and she will crap her pants.

Did someone just fall for a shit copy paste???? Man...
>kek

newfag

kek thanks guys, I always wanted to post that counterpasta but kept forgetting

You.... You're a special level of new

Your momma's so fat that murica murica murica.

Called me faggot and said not watching

How would you know if the navy seal attacked civilian. They could just keep quiet bout it

>Thread is dead

send her this

then send her this

"cum here babby i wana steek it in ur pooper!!!
i'll pay you $500"

"Maybe we should settle this on my room, sister. I'll show you who's the boss of this house"

Send her this

sendur this

"i have a pigger binus than you!!!"

SANTA ISN'T REAL

Depends of the age idk lol xd