I was walking along a broken road in the middle of an abandoned city, gun in hand. All of a sudden

I was walking along a broken road in the middle of an abandoned city, gun in hand. All of a sudden.......

Niggers

You die
The end

...there was a Penis. A big fat penis ...

I shot myself. Leaving an unclaimed gun in abandoned city on a broken road.

The King of England bursts through a door and starts slapping me around

Nobody ever put a rotting body to hang in a street like that.
If the township was abandoned, why bother?
If it wasn't, who would put up with that stink for a day?
Edgy bullshit is edgy.

fuckin summerfags alreadyruined a thread with potential

You choke with a bag of dick n fuckin die

Didn't take long for the thread to derail

Summerfags

....the smell of dead corpses reached my olfactory bulbs. I had never experienced such a massacre by smell. Perhaps it was the beginning of the end. But there he was, sitting on the lifeless corpses, with his broadsword above his shoulders, looking down at me. What was the reson to his calamity? Whatever the answer is I am certain that I need to take him down...

Sup Forums never ceases to fall directly in line with my expectations.

OP here. How come everyone is a faggit nowadays. Sup Forums used to love fucking with people, raising armies, and creating gold. This site isn't fun anymore.

this

This is good but...
>olfactory bulbs
Such a fucking unnecessary way to say it.
You redeemed yourself with the rest though.

Deviantart is that way, autismo. ---->

bump

I walk this empty street and I walk alone, I walk alone

summerfags ruined possible historic story. Again.

Oh oh

>this is now a green day thread

Yeah. I was in the last one. That's all Sup Forums is anymore.

... Green Day walks bx singing:
"I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone"

I lift my gun and fire a bullet into his skull, but to no avail. He becomes angry and lunges toward me. I do nothing but wait in fear for him to cut me down. Then, there is a gunshot in the distance...

His head explodes in a frenzy of blood and shards of skull. I look in the direction of the shot. There is nothing but an open field with a man laying on the ground with a sniper. He is wearing a mask. I yell "WHO ARE YOU!!??" He stands up and slowly pulls off his mask. To my surprise he is unquestionably a nigger....

I see a crying baby. I walk up. Slowly. I'm very careful not to startle it.
I say, "Are you ok?"
It's stop crying. It turns to me and says, "vote Hillary".

top kek

The nigger shoots the Hillary voting baby. He slips his mask back on and says, "Obama."

Another nigger jumps out of the bushes and stabs the other nigger and takes his shit. He then kneels down and proceeds to shit.

I walk up to the shitting nigger. I kneel beside him. I also proceed to shit. I look down. It came to my surprise I had shit a nigger beside the nigger shitting beside the nigger of whom he stole shit.

This was no ordinary shit. This was the shit that he imagined Kings had. A perfect bowel movement. So perfect he took a picture and sent it to his 8 children. He then proceeded to...

He then proceeded to eat his shit along with my nigger I just shit and the nigger of whom he stole shit. It was very strange. It was almost as if he were transforming. HE WAS TRANSFORMING. He had become a Super Nigger

His arch nemesis Nigga destroyed the city. I watched in amazement as Super Nigger and Nigga fought for the sake of Nigkind.

Super Nigger had to do something fast, Nigga was going to defeat him and destroy Planet Namnig.

Holy nigger shit, wtf?

I want moar