>while looking your gf dead in the eye.

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fight back, i'm not a fucking faggot

moan softly

stuff a piece of bacon in his mouth

This is the correct answer, assuming he clips his nails.

Ask myself, what kind of club did I go to?

Look at GF, ask if she's down for MMF

> In da club

Pusle nightclub??

Stick my thumbs in his eyes and squeeze...

I'd probably awkwardly laugh like it was just a joke, and then be all like "Hahahaha, looks like it's time to go..."

Then try to escape by smoothly walk away. If he followed I'd run.

If he caught me I'd beg for him to not rape me.

No matter what, a lot of crying and shaking would be involved.

Shot a bullet between his sandnigger eyes

>pusle

realistic reaction, i think id do the same

YFW he's 4 feet tall and has doesn't even have average sized arms and chest for a normal sized adult

he ded

Pocket Sand

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk

tell gf I have been claimed by the gains goblin

>I'd probably awkwardly laugh like it was just a joke, and then be all like "Hahahaha, looks like it's time to go..."
>
>Then try to escape by smoothly walk away. If he followed I'd run.
>
>
>If he caught me I'd beg for him to not rape me.
>
>No matter what, a lot of crying and shaking would be involved.
>>cucks ITT
Sums up everything wrong with TT

Is he the ISIS guy?

Be ashamed I walked out of the house and into a club with no pants on. How did this even happen. Im usually good about this sort of stuff

>break his legs

>> grabs your ass and stick his finger deep into ur anal cavity
well shit hes just a docter

get my body guard to take care of him

>having a gf
>going to nightclubs

Top kek

That dude is probably being tortured right now by the Syrian Army if they haven't already killed him by now. He was taken prisoner a while back.

Watch as my gf rips his arteries out

the strength of finger broke thru pants

Is he gonna squirt Synthol into my anus through his finger?

probably elbow him. Sure, he can crush me, but putting a finger up my ass will cause me to elbow him.

Nothing, because the isis bitch is already dead.

Thats not synthol mate, its a big motherfucker who gained weight to bulk, this makes it easier to gain more muscle.
They look scarier that way to be honest
Fat as fuck but will still knock your block off

> Turn to the gentleman that just violated my anal cavity
> Mumble something under my breath
>Shit skin asks me what I say
>Repeat it louder
>"Hodor"
>Man looks confused
>Start yelling it and repeating it multiple times
>"HODOR HODOR HODOR"
>Man tries to retrieve thumb from my anal cavity
>I clench and squeeze holding his thumb in
>Man gets scared and he tries struggling more against my superior ass clenching muscles
>I scream one final time
>"HODOR"
>With that final scream I suck his thumb along with the rest of his body into my anal cavity
>Go about my day with a muscle man in my sphincter

Let him fuck my smooth sissiass while I scream : YES,I"M FINALLY ISIS'S FUCK GOAT BOI while looking at my gf with eyes rolled up in pleasure

Unlikely. I wear denim.

>sauce? I'd love that to be true.

If i somehow manage to push him over, will he float like a helium balloon?

Really? Is there more to read about it? A name/background?

lost

He would hit the ground hard and judging by how much the fat fuck probably weighs he won't be getting back up for at least half an hour

winrar

I would die fighting him.

he will smashed u hahaha

VORE VORE VORE
O
R
E

V
O
R
E

V
O
R
E

Top Kek

Nope a Iranian strong man.

>he will smashed u hahaha

Why did no one tell me today was International Talk Like A Ten Year Old Nigger Day?

Wrong guy fucktard. He is not the ISIS beheading guy. He was just a fat fuck with no muscles.

I Don't Know user, Why Did You Capitalise Every Word. You Speak Like The Aborigines That Went To My High School Two Years Ago
Do You Want To Be Known As A Nigger?
I Suggest You Stop That Shit

stab him with a spear and turn him into an undead slave

ur sure ? thinking its was the international day of fucking ur mom deep in the ass? every body in ur neibor are on ur mother u faggs , and im not a britfags or amerifags

i'd do this

>Trump wants to ban that

175kgs. It was in the article

Punch him right in the throat when he's not expecting it.

>I forcibly turn his head towards me
>whisper
>"Allah Ackbar!"
>then I trigger my suicide vest
>trade gf for 72 virgins
>Give a thumbs up as Mohammad sheds a single tear

Pull my gun and shoot this motherfucker right in head.
>No ragrets

he has no neck

same

sure faggot , sure

poke him with a dirty needle so the synthol leaks out, then let him die from the infection

You doubt it?

wake up from your faggot dream

>ask gf to stick up for her man of course

Use a needle and pop him like the balloon he is.

it looks like he is gently stretching the pavement behind him around his figure, interesting.

he doesnt alter the pavement, the pavement likes to be round him

he gonna take ur hand , break it , put u in doggy style , he will smell ur ass , then lick ur balls ,put 3big fingers into ur ass , u gonna scream broo , u gf gonna try to stop him , beg in to stop , he will slap u gf , she fall on the floor , she sleeping , u will be mad bro ,u gonna try to kick him in da face , he gonna take ur ta legs spread them , he will suck your dick ,after he gonna put he s 3 fingers into ur mouth , feels good man , unzip is pant ,and now u can start crying

my english is bad i dont speak good english u faggs

delusional much? the guy is literally a bear, what are going to do, start pushing him away yelling "you wanna go bro"

he would crush you.

deviant art pls

forget about my gf and enjoy the moment
pic related

Do what any sane man would do: Look at my gf and tell her the code word for the upcoming event (I like to use "ashanti") in a visibly shaken demeanor. Then I would turn to him and suggest we go to a quiet place so he can exploit my ass further. As we arrive, I would suggest to blow him first, lowering myself to his crotch area. Then I would remove his pants and jam a slender stiletto (the knife, not the shoe) in his kidney. He would be pretty paralized at this point, so I can make my escape, wiping away any evidence. The type of knives in question, since I presume most of you are summerfags and jerk off to assasin's creed or something are slender, irregular blades that cause massive internal bleeding. Stabbing someone in the kidney and twisting the blade leads to shock, which essentially renders the person in a null state.

>before Mr. Muscle can even pull his sausage finger out of my ass I retrieve my raptor vocal chamber.
"What is that?," says the muscle man.
>I place the vocal chamber up to my lips
"What are you doing white boy?" is uttered as he slowly retracts his finger from my anus
>I let out a call for help
>Raptor GF emerges from the darkness of the club lunging toward the muscle man with her talons exposed.
>she sinks every talon into his flesh as I masturbate at an intensity unmatched by any other human on the planet.
PLEASE MAKE IT ZTOP!! P-PLEASE AAAAAAAHHGH!!!, screams the beef jerky as raptor GF begins devouring him with her powerful jowels and her incredibly Sharp talons.
>mfw my GF is a raptor
>mfw my fetish is watching her snack on people.

Holy fuck
Amending that to an hour

Thats fuckin heavy holy shit, i weigh 100kg less wtf

I will fly-kick him in the mouth.

This guy actually looks like hed be fucking useless in a fight not even trolling can he even hold a rifle properly? Bring his head down to the sight?

Guns aside personal combar

You can easily tell for this fucker to even swing a knife, he has to use his entire torso he looks like he could fuck up a stationary target with 10 minutes freeze time.

Yeaaah ..... Well .....Ok

Ek sal hom in sy poes skop

's why soldiers aren't usually that massive. It serves no purpose.

Its because he's a body builder user, it's for show, not meant to be completely useful.

he gonna grab ur legs , break it into piece by piece ,take of ur shoes and , socks , fucking smell ur foot , lick ur toes ,force u to do a footjob or massiv hammer hand will crrush u , u and ur gf tight ass

wat

Tbh he probably finds some day-to-day things fucking difficult as well

now in English please, friendo

Kick to the side of the knee. Timber and watch him need a rope to get up

(#`Д´)

careful with that edge

call my brothers and macke a bbq with his ass

in english ? ok , every body in ur neigborhood fist Ur mom

I always, and i mean always carry a knife, just stab the bastard

you're pathetic

look , i see faggs , lot of faggs

Pull out my ar15 and fire 5 mags of 30 rounds in under 2 seconds into him because thats how it works

I fucking died

samefag
also fuck off learn to speak English before you post

like ur mom right now , she feel pathetic but , she continue to take in the ass bro , she a warrior , not like u u fagget

First of all dude, I would wiggle my way off of his finger then fucking kick him in the throat so he falls at which point I would grab his hand and force it wrist deep into his own anal cavity. Then I would go take a dump because he loosened a turd.

that was your best answer? kek an hero already

well good fagget , very good ! ur a FUCKING WIZAR MEN !!! INCREDIBLE HOW ??? HOOOOW ?